By Loveita
Custom Custom Posts Custom Custom
Catalie wrote: Mon Apr 13, 2020 7:03:19 pm Just gonna be over here clawing at the vote podium for 30 minutes, don't mind me.
Careful, don't damage the immunity idol that Probst hid there.

Loveita

• Jury
  • Awards: Custom Custom Posts Custom Custom
By Joaquin
Danni Boatwright wrote: Mon Apr 13, 2020 7:01:33 pm Joaquin, with a Munin majority is it smart to just make the obvious move here?
Obviously it was discussed. There's fourteen winners in here who have made a small fortune in internet reputation on easy votes.

But it's not like it's just 8-6 and that's all the relationships that are out there. The smart move for everyone is the move that gets rid of someone tangential to them and keeps all of their connections afloat. The hard part is that...that target is probably different for everyone. This vote is hardly straightforward.

Joaquin

• Jury
  • Awards: Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Posts Custom Custom Custom
By Jeff
Custom Custom Custom Posts Custom Custom Custom
Danni, I have a question for you.

Do you know when you’re at like the mall with all your friends and everyone is talking to everyone but you’re standing there awkwardly leaning against the phone acting like you’re texting someone but you’re actually browsing reddit?

That’s me so far this merge.

Jeff

• Jury
  • Awards: Custom Custom Custom Posts Custom Custom Custom
By Russell
Jeff Probst wrote: Mon Apr 13, 2020 7:01:55 pm Russell, you're from original Munin, do you anticipate Munin sticking together for tonight's vote?
I think that's likely Jeff, although if it is it won't be the case for long. We had a lot of competing objectives at play here and, while a decision was made, it's not a decision that many are happy with. But, ultimately, this game is about surviving and we know that if we don't at least unify for now none of us will have that chance.

Russell

• Valentine Tribe

Valentine Tribe
  • Awards: Custom Custom Posts Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom
By Kim
Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Posts
Danni Boatwright wrote: Mon Apr 13, 2020 7:04:08 pm Kim, at this point people are connected to players from their original tribes, their swapped tribes, and from previous games. How do you navigate such a complicated web of relationships?
By just trying my best. It's not within my control who's played with who in past seasons, how the tribes swapped and who's been able to build connections based off that, etc. I can only just work with what I have and hope that the connections I do build are good enough.

Kim

• Jury
  • Awards: Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Posts
By Penner
Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Posts Custom Custom
Jeff Probst wrote: Mon Apr 13, 2020 7:03:54 pm We'll play with that for tonight's council. If anyone wants to whisper in someone else's ear. You can post in Confessionals what your message would be. You must then post in here publicly who you would like it to be sent to. I'll facilitate that if anyone is ballsy enough to do it.
Check my confessionals gurl, I am whispering to Jeff and Yve just because I sent them something super confusing just before the vote

Penner

• Jury
  • Awards: Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Posts Custom Custom
By Danni Boatwright
Jeff wrote: Mon Apr 13, 2020 7:06:58 pm Danni, I have a question for you.

Do you know when you’re at like the mall with all your friends and everyone is talking to everyone but you’re standing there awkwardly leaning against the phone acting like you’re texting someone but you’re actually browsing reddit?

No I have friends. sorry you feel that way though :(
Russell, Jeff, Joaquin and 2 others liked this

Danni Boatwright

• Host
  • Awards: Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Posts Custom
By Jeff
Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Posts
Danni Boatwright wrote: Mon Apr 13, 2020 7:07:52 pm
Jeff wrote: Mon Apr 13, 2020 7:06:58 pm Danni, I have a question for you.

No I have friends. sorry you feel that way though :(
Oh haha me too thanks

Jeff

• Jury
  • Awards: Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Posts
By Tammy
Custom Custom Posts Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom
Danni Boatwright wrote: Mon Apr 13, 2020 7:07:19 pm Tammy, do you think you know the real plan for tonight?
No I don't know what is happening tonight. I know that the original Munin all agreed to stick together and decide the vote tonight but because of idol paranoia they chose not to leak it to any of the original Fenrir people. Fenrir didn't seem to have any kind of unified plan at all until like ten minutes before the window closed people started throwing around either just throwing votes away or to someone or just piling on to someone. I have no idea what anyone's final decision on the matter was :laugh: so if someone wants to whisper to me what they're doing tonight just so I'm not voting entirely blind I would not harte that :thumbsup:

Tammy

• Jury
  • Awards: Custom Custom Posts Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom
By Cristina
Custom Custom Posts Custom Custom Custom Custom
Danni Boatwright wrote: Mon Apr 13, 2020 7:09:42 pm Cristina, is tonights vote one that will show tribe unity? or is that out the window in a merge?
Tribal unity is one of those things were you have to all trust each other for it to work and lets be real, this is Survivor. You shouldn't trust anyone but you have to put it somewhere. I would hope this vote would be a tribe unity one but I feel like this is gonna get messy instead! Very messy. I just hope it isn't me.

Cristina

• Jury
  • Awards: Custom Custom Posts Custom Custom Custom Custom