By Stephanie
Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Posts
Danni Boatwright wrote: Mon Apr 13, 2020 7:16:19 pm for anyone: do you think that playing with previous winners has made the merge vote more or less chaotic than a typical game?
It's more chaotic than a typical game, for sure. Everyone here has proven they have what it takes to win, and now we've reached the merge phase of the game, so it's truly the best of the best.

Stephanie

• Valentine Tribe

Valentine Tribe
  • Awards: Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Posts
By Jeff
Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Posts Custom
Melinda wrote: Mon Apr 13, 2020 7:19:45 pm i havent received any whispers lol....

what a fucking mess <3 can we just call it a tie and all be friends?
Remember what we talked about earlier? Wouldn’t that be nice right about now?

Jeff

• Jury
  • Awards: Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Posts Custom
By Loveita
Custom Custom Custom Posts Custom
Going back to Danni's question about chaos - I think an impromptu rule about TC whispers speaks for itself. We're already chaotic and it's not going to slow down.

Loveita

• Jury
  • Awards: Custom Custom Custom Posts Custom
By Joaquin
Stephanie wrote: Mon Apr 13, 2020 7:20:40 pm
Danni Boatwright wrote: Mon Apr 13, 2020 7:16:19 pm for anyone: do you think that playing with previous winners has made the merge vote more or less chaotic than a typical game?
It's more chaotic than a typical game, for sure. Everyone here has proven they have what it takes to win, and now we've reached the merge phase of the game, so it's truly the best of the best.
you don't have to be nice we all know i'm here by dumb luck

Joaquin

• Jury
  • Awards: Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Posts Custom Custom Custom
By Yve
Custom Posts Custom Custom Custom Custom
Just because I'm guessing we have to make individual posts about it per Jeff having me whisper to my first, Penner.

I whisper to Tammy

Yve

• Valentine Tribe

Valentine Tribe
  • Awards: Custom Posts Custom Custom Custom Custom
By Val
Anyway, I'll tell a story about my quarantine life. I've gotten to a point where i keep my curtains closed for the majority of the time. However, they are a real hassle when I want to draw them. So, when i do decide to see what the outside is like, I just literally tear down my curtains. If anyone was curious about my life right now.
Stephanie liked this

Val

• Jury
  • Awards: Custom Custom Custom Custom Posts Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom