By Penner
Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Posts Custom
Val wrote: Mon Apr 13, 2020 7:23:57 pm Anyway, I'll tell a story about my quarantine life. I've gotten to a point where i keep my curtains closed for the majority of the time. However, they are a real hassle when I want to draw them. So, when i do decide to see what the outside is like, I just literally tear down my curtains. If anyone was curious about my life right now.
Ironic that a story about opening your curtains could be so dark.
Val liked this

Penner

• Jury
  • Awards: Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Posts Custom
By Jeff
Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Posts Custom
Danni Boatwright wrote: Mon Apr 13, 2020 7:25:35 pm for anyone: do you feel more or less confident that you know what's happening now that tribal is nearing an end?
I feel even more out of the loop. It’s like when you’re at a mall with your friends but they’re all whispering to each other and you’re just there on your phone pretending to text people but you’re just on reddit...

Jeff

• Jury
  • Awards: Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Posts Custom
By Catalie
Custom Custom Posts Custom Custom Custom Custom
Danni Boatwright wrote: Mon Apr 13, 2020 7:25:35 pm for anyone: do you feel more or less confident that you know what's happening now that tribal is nearing an end?
I had no idea what people legitimately wanted before, and after this whisper shit, I don't know now either.

Catalie

• Jury
  • Awards: Custom Custom Posts Custom Custom Custom Custom
By Danni Boatwright
Jeff wrote: Mon Apr 13, 2020 7:26:55 pm
I feel even more out of the loop. It’s like when you’re at a mall with your friends but they’re all whispering to each other and you’re just there on your phone pretending to text people but you’re just on reddit...
takeaway from this tribal is that you should stay away from malls

Danni Boatwright

• Host
  • Awards: Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Posts Custom Custom
By Yve
Custom Custom Custom Posts Custom Custom
I'm mostly sad that I didn't get an individual question in my boot episode. Guess this works!
Danni Boatwright wrote: Mon Apr 13, 2020 7:16:19 pm for anyone: do you think that playing with previous winners has made the merge vote more or less chaotic than a typical game?
This is the most insane merge ever. Truly excited to be here with so many fantastic players, regardless of the outcome.

Yve

• Valentine Tribe

Valentine Tribe
  • Awards: Custom Custom Custom Posts Custom Custom