By Jeff Probst
Custom Custom Custom Posts
Welcome Valentine Tribe, to your first Tribal Council of the merge.

Here is where the real game begins and will set the tone for the rest of the season.

Votes will be due at 7:30c/8:30e and can be changed anytime up until that deadline.

First thing's first, Jeff, you won Individual Immunity. If you wish to give it away, you have 5 minutes to do so.

Jeff Probst

• Host
  • Awards: Custom Custom Custom Posts
By Jeff Probst
Posts Custom Custom Custom
Hope everyone had a good Easter and I'm sure you all had a crazy welcome back to the game today.

Melinda, is everything set in stone tonight or could Tribal Council change the course of the vote?

Jeff Probst

• Host
  • Awards: Posts Custom Custom Custom
By Jeff
Custom Custom Custom Posts Custom Custom Custom
Danni Boatwright wrote: Mon Apr 13, 2020 7:01:55 pm Jeff, did you need the necklace tonight?
1 million percent yes. People actively told me “lol you needed that, gj” which is bold but makes me feel extra good about having it.

Jeff

• Jury
  • Awards: Custom Custom Custom Posts Custom Custom Custom
By Val
Danni Boatwright wrote: Mon Apr 13, 2020 7:00:35 pm Val, was it a relaxing night off?
It was the best thing I could have asked for. But truly I have come back to the realization that maybe time is not my friend. I have been trying to be as straight up as possible this game with people and I have come to learn that my name is on the table towards the end. People trying to take me down without letting me fight! Fucking rude!

Val

• Jury
  • Awards: Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Posts Custom
By Penner
Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Posts Custom Custom
Danni Boatwright wrote: Mon Apr 13, 2020 7:02:39 pm
Penner wrote: Mon Apr 13, 2020 7:02:11 pm What button do I press to go whisper in someone's ear at tribal?
you can whisper to me and I'll tell them :)
Can you tell people that I may have confused things a bit just a minute before tribal and to stick to what they were doing :nerd:

Penner

• Jury
  • Awards: Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Posts Custom Custom
By Melinda
Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Posts
Jeff Probst wrote: Mon Apr 13, 2020 7:01:17 pm Hope everyone had a good Easter and I'm sure you all had a crazy welcome back to the game today.

Melinda, is everything set in stone tonight or could Tribal Council change the course of the vote?
Ha this game is CRAZY... I think I have heard a shit ton of different ideas and the waters are super muddy at this point. So I am prepared for anything to happen tonight at this point. And I don't think that chaos will likely ever change in a game with past relationships and players of this high of caliber. I truly have never experienced a round like this one ever in my life.

Melinda

• Jury
  • Awards: Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Posts
By Jeff Probst
Custom Custom Custom Posts
We'll play with that for tonight's council. If anyone wants to whisper in someone else's ear. You can post in Confessionals what your message would be. You must then post in here publicly who you would like it to be sent to. I'll facilitate that if anyone is ballsy enough to do it.

Jeff Probst

• Host
  • Awards: Custom Custom Custom Posts
By Cristina
Custom Posts Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom
Catalie wrote: Mon Apr 13, 2020 7:03:19 pm Just gonna be over here clawing at the vote podium for 30 minutes, don't mind me.
This is why I said they needed that scratching post for Tribal Councils but noooo, they couldn't stretch for it in the budget...

Cristina

• Jury
  • Awards: Custom Posts Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom
By Penner
Custom Custom Custom Posts Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom
Jeff Probst wrote: Mon Apr 13, 2020 7:02:30 pm Penner, is everyone here a threat? Are some bigger than others?
Everyone is a threat, everyone is playing this game hard. I think tonight has been such a mess because everyone is playing their own game. Nobody is happy to just all vote the same person because they are all trying to make sure what happens is best for them. Myself included.

Penner

• Jury
  • Awards: Custom Custom Custom Posts Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom