By Jeff Probst
Posts Custom Custom Custom
Welcome Valentine Tribe,

Go ahead and take a seat. We'll now bring in our jury: Val, voted out at the last Tribal Council. You are not allowed to address the jury, they can, however, post in smilies.

Votes will be due at 7:30c/8:30e, allowing you plenty of time to whisper. You know the rules on that, if you whisper you must reveal who you are whispering to.

First thing's first, Loveita you won Individual Immunity, if you want to give it away you now have 5 minutes to do so.

Jeff Probst

• Host
  • Awards: Posts Custom Custom Custom
By Jeff
Custom Posts Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom
Danni Boatwright wrote: Tue Apr 14, 2020 7:02:30 pm so Jeff. last night seemed like chaos. was the scramble tonight similar?
No. Last night I got scooped into a plan that seemed to solidify at the very last minute. There was no solidifying a vote for me this round.

I expect a whisper wonderland tonight.

Jeff

• Jury
  • Awards: Custom Posts Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom
By Kim
Posts Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom
[whisperr =2628] no Joaquin, for the last time, I will not make out with you! Back off! [/ whisper]

Kim

• Jury
  • Awards: Posts Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom
By Penner
Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Posts Custom Custom Custom
Kim wrote: Tue Apr 14, 2020 7:04:53 pm [whisperr =2628] no Joaquin, for the last time, I will not make out with you! Back off! [/ whisper]
I volunteer as tribute!

Penner

• Jury
  • Awards: Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Posts Custom Custom Custom
By Melinda
Custom Custom Custom Posts Custom Custom
Kim wrote: Tue Apr 14, 2020 7:04:53 pm [whisperr =2628] no Joaquin, for the last time, I will not make out with you! Back off! [/ whisper]
that was super loud kim

Melinda

• Jury
  • Awards: Custom Custom Custom Posts Custom Custom
By Loveita
Custom Posts Custom Custom Custom
Melinda wrote: Tue Apr 14, 2020 7:05:33 pm
that was super loud kim
I feel like she wanted us to hear that. I bet she wants to make out with Joaquin after all.

Loveita

• Jury
  • Awards: Custom Posts Custom Custom Custom
By Joaquin
Penner wrote: Tue Apr 14, 2020 7:05:13 pm
I volunteer as tribute!
whoa whoa ladies there's enough joaq for the two of you

Joaquin

• Jury
  • Awards: Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Posts Custom Custom
By Yve
Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Posts
Jeff Probst wrote: Tue Apr 14, 2020 7:03:53 pm Yve, having narrowly escaped council last round, is tonight going to go smoother for you?
A QUESTION!

Jeff, the moment someone says that a vote is going to go smoothly, that's the moment the whole game turns against them. I have been humbled many times in the last few days, and I'm in no place to be cocky.

Yve

• Valentine Tribe

Valentine Tribe
  • Awards: Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Posts
By Melinda
Custom Custom Posts Custom Custom Custom
Jeff Probst wrote: Tue Apr 14, 2020 7:06:17 pm All that time rigging a whisper system and now yall quiet... smh.

Melinda, is tonight's council going to be close again?
Probably... but I truly don't know....

Melinda

• Jury
  • Awards: Custom Custom Posts Custom Custom Custom