By Jeff Probst
Custom Posts Custom Custom
Welcome Valentine Tribe,

Go ahead and take a seat. We'll now bring in our jury: Val, and Jeff voted out at the last Tribal Council. You are not allowed to address the jury, they can, however, post in smilies.

Votes will be due at 6:50c/7:50e. You may whisper, but you must reveal who you are whispering to.

First thing's first, Tammy you won Individual Immunity, if you want to give it away you now have 5 minutes to do so.

Jeff Probst

• Host
  • Awards: Custom Posts Custom Custom
By Penner
Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Posts Custom Custom Custom
Jeff Probst wrote: Wed Apr 15, 2020 6:34:38 pm Penner, the first council Val from Munin went, the second Jeff from Fenrir. Are original tribal lines dead?
Not really, I think Val leaving kinda went against the will of the Munin tribe. All of the voting has been pretty much along the OG tribal lines but I think as the numbers dwindle people are starting to realise that the tribe you spent two rounds on at the beginning of this game is becoming less and less relevant.

Penner

• Jury
  • Awards: Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Posts Custom Custom Custom
By Melinda
Posts Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom
Jeff Probst wrote: Wed Apr 15, 2020 6:35:06 pm Melinda, what's it like playing with other winners vs. previous seasons you've played?
WAY easier these people are idiots... basically controlling every vote write me the check now and let's be done with this.... we could all be doing much better things with our time like watching netflix, chatting on grindr with local hotties, or watching reruns of King of The Hill.
Tammy liked this

Melinda

• Jury
  • Awards: Posts Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom
By Loveita
Posts Custom Custom Custom Custom
Jeff Probst wrote: Wed Apr 15, 2020 6:37:50 pm Loveita, how important are social bonds in this game, or do you think pre-existing relationships weigh heavier?

Considering I've only played one of these before, and it wasn't even Stranded? Social Bonds ARE the game to me. I don't have pre-existing relationships here and all of my decisions are based on what happens inside this game. Hopefully the rest of the people here feel the same way.

Loveita

• Jury
  • Awards: Posts Custom Custom Custom Custom
By Catalie
Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Posts Custom
Danni Boatwright wrote: Wed Apr 15, 2020 6:40:02 pm
Catalie wrote: Wed Apr 15, 2020 6:38:12 pm Are you kidding me, I'm doing a round of a game at 4:30 so someone could watch fucking Survivor? Get a DVR, assholes.
kitty whipped out her claws :devil:

Catalie, did tonight's scramble seem less chaotic than the past few rounds?
I mean, lol I can see asking for the round to be earlier for many different reasons and I'd accept that. Survivor is not one of them.

Also, yeah, with my limited time here today it was pretty chill.

Catalie

• Jury
  • Awards: Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Posts Custom
By Joaquin
Loveita wrote: Wed Apr 15, 2020 6:40:14 pm
Jeff Probst wrote: Wed Apr 15, 2020 6:37:50 pm Loveita, how important are social bonds in this game, or do you think pre-existing relationships weigh heavier?

Considering I've only played one of these before, and it wasn't even Stranded? Social Bonds ARE the game to me. I don't have pre-existing relationships here and all of my decisions are based on what happens inside this game. Hopefully the rest of the people here feel the same way.
I'd like to echo this. Admittedly, I've played with some people here before, and others are new to me. I'm gonna go forward with the people I trust and who want me in their plans, regardless of whether I know you already or not.

:hattip:

Joaquin

• Jury
  • Awards: Custom Posts Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom