By Stephanie
Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Posts Custom
Danni Boatwright wrote: Wed Apr 15, 2020 6:41:20 pm Stephanie, at this point it is an individual game, but we're still pretty far from the end. How do you decide when to make a move against the people you're working with?
Timing is key when it comes to making moves, and ultimately you need to find that fine line between pulling the trigger too early and missing the boat and wondering what could've been. I just have to weigh it up based on the conversations I've had and put my faith in the right people that they'll have my back.

Stephanie

• Valentine Tribe

Valentine Tribe
  • Awards: Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Posts Custom
By Tammy
Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Posts Custom Custom
Danni Boatwright wrote: Wed Apr 15, 2020 6:38:57 pm Tammy, there has been a lot of talk about idols but we haven't seen one played since merge. Does this factor into your vote at all?
it hasn’t for me so far. i don’t know where they are and i’m not in a position to be orchestrating votes around them :dunno:

Tammy

• Jury
  • Awards: Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Posts Custom Custom
By Yve
Custom Posts Custom Custom Custom Custom
Danni Boatwright wrote: Wed Apr 15, 2020 6:46:17 pm Yve, you've been in the hot seat at tribals already this season. Is it hard to get your footing in the game when your name has already been written down?
I have no footing at all. Each round is just me falling down the cliff, and people reaching their hands out to help me when they feel like it. :kiss:

Yve

• Valentine Tribe

Valentine Tribe
  • Awards: Custom Posts Custom Custom Custom Custom
By Catalie
Custom Custom Posts Custom Custom Custom Custom
Jeff Probst wrote: Wed Apr 15, 2020 6:43:44 pm Catalie, is the game getting more difficult as it goes or are you finding your ground better as numbers dwindle?
This is a weird question to ask me, because besides the Kim S./Mookie votes, I think this game has been super difficult from my end. All the losing pre-merge wasn't easy, Jeff. And I know that tonight hasn't been as stressful. But honestly, every vote is difficult. Just because this cast is so good. And I'm reminded all the time that we are all winners.

In the same token, I do feel like it's easier to find some ground as the rounds go by, since a lot of the chaos was from idol paranoia, lol Which still exists I'm sure, I just am trying not to worry about it as much.

Catalie

• Jury
  • Awards: Custom Custom Posts Custom Custom Custom Custom
By Jeff Probst
Custom Custom Custom Posts
At this time, all votes are final.

If anyone has an idol and would like to play it on themselves or someone else, you now have 5 minutes to do so.

I'll go tally the votes.

Jeff Probst

• Host
  • Awards: Custom Custom Custom Posts