By Stephanie
Posts Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom
Danni Boatwright wrote: Sun Apr 19, 2020 6:40:13 pm Steph, as we embark on the final week of this game how much weight are you putting into the decision of who to send to the jury?
Yes, it's a lot to weigh up. Obviously you need to take into account that the jury decides the winner at the end of the day, but at the same we all need to make moves to ensure we're not going to end up on the jury themselves. I know we all want that title of two-time winner!

Stephanie

• Valentine Tribe

Valentine Tribe
  • Awards: Posts Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom
By Russell
Russell, you've been merged for a week now. How much does original tribe loyalty play into the votes at this point?
It's a massive factor for me, personally. Every Fenrir, with the exception of Tammy, has made an attempt to vote for me and/or target me at some point. I've made a few attempts with them, they've made a few attempts with me, but unfortunately it's just never really worked out. So, for me, the ideal is to see Fenrirs out tonight.
Penner liked this

Russell

• Valentine Tribe

Valentine Tribe
  • Awards: Custom Custom Posts Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom
By Loveita
Custom Posts Custom Custom Custom
Jeff Probst wrote: Sun Apr 19, 2020 6:40:56 pm Stephanie, does the $200 factor in at all when making decisions about this game as opposed to others you may have played with these same players?
People play this game to win money? You should tell the Iso winners that.
Gary Hogeboom, Russell liked this

Loveita

• Jury
  • Awards: Custom Posts Custom Custom Custom
By Stephanie
Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Posts
Jeff Probst wrote: Sun Apr 19, 2020 6:40:56 pm Stephanie, does the $200 factor in at all when making decisions about this game as opposed to others you may have played with these same players?
Two questions for me tonight?! Actually, three if we count asking which Tribal Council I was playing my immunity at. Honestly, the $200 isn't life changing but sure, can't deny it would be nice to blow it on a round of drinks to celebrate if I end up winning this thing. But if I make the end I'm totally using the money on my family and baby on the way, duh.
Loveita liked this

Stephanie

• Valentine Tribe

Valentine Tribe
  • Awards: Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Posts
By Jeff Probst
Custom Custom Posts Custom
At this time, all votes are final.

If anyone has a Hidden Immunity Idol and would like to play it on themselves or someone else, you now have 5 minutes to do so.

I'll go tally the votes.

Jeff Probst

• Host
  • Awards: Custom Custom Posts Custom