By Jeff Probst
Posts Custom Custom Custom
Welcome Valentine Tribe,

Go ahead and take a seat. We'll now bring in our jury: Val, Jeff, Cristina and Melinda voted out at the last Tribal Council. You are not allowed to address the jury, they can, however, post in smilies.

Votes will be due at 6:50c/7:50e. You may whisper, but you must reveal who you are whispering to.

First thing's first, Stephanie and Russell you won Individual Immunity, if you want to give it away or play it on THIS Tribal Council you now have 5 minutes to do so.

Jeff Probst

• Host
  • Awards: Posts Custom Custom Custom
By Yve
Custom Custom Custom Custom Posts Custom
Jeff Probst wrote: Sun Apr 19, 2020 6:35:06 pm Yve, you got a lot of negative answers at the challenge today. In some ways that makes you less of a target, but in others... less of a chance at winning.
I'm pretty sure I've just been the default punching bag in this game. It's a role that someone has to have, and I wear it proudly.

Yve

• Valentine Tribe

Valentine Tribe
  • Awards: Custom Custom Custom Custom Posts Custom
By Kim
Custom Custom Custom Custom Posts Custom
Danni Boatwright wrote: Sun Apr 19, 2020 6:36:08 pm Kim we are approaching the single digit placements. Do you think it's too late for some players to change the Jury's perspective on them?
I don't think so lol. I mean, everyone here is a proven winner. I think you just need to play your own game, feel comfortable enough with, and run with it. I mean, in my season, I didn't change the jury's overall perspective of me until the FTC lol :dunno: So I still consider everyone a threat in that regard.
Russell liked this

Kim

• Jury
  • Awards: Custom Custom Custom Custom Posts Custom
By Tammy
Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Posts Custom
Danni Boatwright wrote: Sun Apr 19, 2020 6:37:31 pm Tammy, how does it feel to lose? Has to be less fun coming to tribal without that immunity necklace
it's much less fun. it was also the only question that i was the answer to so i kind of felt like winning was *my thing* and steph robbed me of it.

Tammy

• Jury
  • Awards: Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Posts Custom
By Loveita
Custom Posts Custom Custom Custom
Jeff Probst wrote: Sun Apr 19, 2020 6:35:27 pm Loveita, you weren't answered for any of the questions tonight, what does that say about you?
A few of us didn't get answered actually, so don't single me out! I think some people have done a great job of standing out in some capacity or another, and the types of questions you asked in that challenge have a way of showing us that. I've never been one to get the superlative awards in high school or any club - doesn't surprise me that it carries over into this game.

Loveita

• Jury
  • Awards: Custom Posts Custom Custom Custom