By Jeff Probst
Custom Posts Custom Custom
Welcome back to Tribal Council, It's been so long since I saw you last!

Penner, now on the jury, can post smileys :)

Remember to announce who you are whispering to if you whisper.

Votes will be due at 7:25:00c/8:25:00e sharp. They can be changed any time before then.

No one is Immune tonight. Good luck final 9!

Jeff Probst

• Host
  • Awards: Custom Posts Custom Custom
By Cassandra
Custom Posts Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom
Hey everyone, just going to throw this out there...

I have a really crazy weekend coming up and this game has had me be way less productive in working on my business, so I really am ok if you all want to unanimously vote me out. I would understand and promise we can all be friends after this. I just don't really have the time or energy anymore for this.

If you wanna whisper me it's fine but I'm not gonna whisper back.

I MEAN IT!
Gary Hogeboom, Yve, Loveita and 4 others liked this

Cassandra

• Jury
  • Awards: Custom Posts Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom
By Loveita
Custom Posts Custom Custom Custom
Cassandra wrote: Sun Apr 19, 2020 7:05:25 pm Hey everyone, just going to throw this out there...

I have a really crazy weekend coming up and this game has had me be way less productive in working on my business, so I really am ok if you all want to unanimously vote me out. I would understand and promise we can all be friends after this. I just don't really have the time or energy anymore for this.

If you wanna whisper me it's fine but I'm not gonna whisper back.

I MEAN IT!

Loveita

• Jury
  • Awards: Custom Posts Custom Custom Custom
By Russell
Russell, why use immunity last council, are you nervous about this one?
I'm definitely nervous about this one! I think, with the Final 10 tribal, there was so much chatter about that Final 10 NuMunin idol being used that I didn't want to be collateral damage. People have already tried to stray bullet me twice so it just wasn't a risk I wanted to take.

Plus, I do think I've recovered a bit from my social stumbling earlier, but not enough to avoid being the target again. There is a lot of chatter about me, Joaquin, and Tammy being a trio and, of those three, I think I'm the easiest person to pull a group together to pile on.

Russell

• Valentine Tribe

Valentine Tribe
  • Awards: Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Posts Custom Custom Custom Custom