By Catalie
Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Posts
Russell wrote: Mon Apr 20, 2020 8:48:29 pm
Catalie wrote: Mon Apr 20, 2020 8:46:32 pm
Russell wrote: Mon Apr 20, 2020 8:42:42 pm Cat, is it really good for you game? No one is taking you to the Final 3- not even Loveita. For you to win, you have to win the Final 4 immunity challenge and Loveita staying decreases that liklihood.
Loveita would be a target before me, Russ. That's the point? lol Also, so was Penner, that's why I was protecting him, but he fucked that up.

Like if I'm the next biggest threat beside Joaquin, why wouldn't I want Lovita here to be a target over me? I also don't understand how I'm a threat, cus of who I am outside this? What the fuck.
Loveita was the target tonight, but I think just about everyone views you as the largest threat jury-wise. You're a threat because you're charming as fuck, you treat people with respect, and you have great pulse on the game.
And you're telling me this now? That I'm suddenly the biggest jury threat? And you'd rather go to the end with who.. because you can wait to boot me after Kim and Cass are dead, I'm not winning challenges, Russell.

So you wanted me to help you boot Loveita, and then who after? Me or Joaquin? lol

Catalie

• Jury
  • Awards: Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Posts
By Jeff Probst
Posts Custom Custom Custom
The newest winner/player here, yet also one of the most impressive, holding her own against icons. Congrats on a game well-played, Love, you earned your stripes if you didn't already have them. <3

Everyone else, play hard, don't play for 3rd. You're winners, I expect to see some fight.
Stephanie, Russell, Loveita liked this

Jeff Probst

• Host
  • Awards: Posts Custom Custom Custom