WHISPER: ON
This message has been hidden

To Steph

Russell

• Valentine Tribe

Valentine Tribe
  • Awards: Custom Posts Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom
By Jeff Probst
Custom Custom Posts Custom
Cassandra, you're someone who rarely talks at Council... yet you're not someone why of putting yourself out there. Care to share with the class what your plan is tonight?

Jeff Probst

• Host
  • Awards: Custom Custom Posts Custom
By Kim
Custom Posts Custom Custom Custom Custom
to Russell

Stephanie

Loveita

Kim

• Jury
  • Awards: Custom Posts Custom Custom Custom Custom
By Yve
Custom Custom Posts Custom Custom Custom
Jeff Probst wrote: Mon Apr 20, 2020 8:08:29 pm Yve, you were labelled biggest final 3 goat. Do you feel like you have a shot at winning and are people fighting to bring you to the end with them?
I truly feel like I have the hardest road to travel among all of these great players if I want to win. I'm not optimistic about my prospects.

If people are fighting over having me at the end, I'm not aware of it. I'm still being targeted, but that's probably just because I am the most easily manipulated person left in the game...

Yve

• Valentine Tribe

Valentine Tribe
  • Awards: Custom Custom Posts Custom Custom Custom
By Joaquin
Jeff Probst wrote: Mon Apr 20, 2020 8:08:55 pm Joaquin, are people angling for that primo spot in the final 3 with "goats" who have less of a shot at winning?
Shockingly, not really. I've been kind of surprised how content people are to stick with people that they've known for a while. It's a large jury and no one knows the vibe of it, and I think everyone has a different interpretation of how they feel.

Joaquin

• Jury
  • Awards: Custom Posts Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom
By Cassandra
Posts Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom
Jeff Probst wrote: Mon Apr 20, 2020 8:11:27 pm Cassandra, you're someone who rarely talks at Council... yet you're not someone why of putting yourself out there. Care to share with the class what your plan is tonight?
I think everyone should vote with their heart and we should stop all this unfair strategizing.
Loveita, Val, Russell liked this

Cassandra

• Jury
  • Awards: Posts Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom
By Yve
Custom Posts Custom Custom Custom Custom
@ Kim

@ Russ

@ Steph

Yve