By Yve
Custom Custom Custom Posts Custom Custom
I voted for Love tonight, thinking that the same group of people were trying to go that way too. Turns out they were really looking to vote for me.

All I can say is, please switch your vote to Love. I was clearly not targeting you, and I'm happy to vote with you in the future. This round was nuts and it's no one's fault.

Yve

• Valentine Tribe

Valentine Tribe
  • Awards: Custom Custom Custom Posts Custom Custom
By Loveita
Custom Custom Posts Custom Custom
Why is someone with their life on the line here bothering to whisper to one person? Cass, I told you I was voting Yve and I'd have your back in the next vote. Yve told me I should target you.
Davonne liked this

Loveita

• Jury
  • Awards: Custom Custom Posts Custom Custom
By Kim
Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Posts
Catalie
WHISPER: ON
This message has been hidden

Stephanie

Kim

• Jury
  • Awards: Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Posts
By Yve
Custom Custom Custom Posts Custom Custom
@Kim

@Russ

Yve

• Valentine Tribe

Valentine Tribe
  • Awards: Custom Custom Custom Posts Custom Custom
By Russell
I'm not going to use whispers because I just don't think it makes much sense at this point.

I'll be voting Loveita here. Kim, you know what I'm doing and why I'm doing it. I think you should do it too.

Russell

• Valentine Tribe

Valentine Tribe
  • Awards: Custom Custom Custom Custom Posts Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom
By Cassandra
Custom Custom Posts Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom
Alright, here's the deal.
I'm voting Love. It's better for my game. I'm sorry, Love, but I told you and Yve to both vote for Cat. If you had done that she'd be gone right now.

Cassandra

• Jury
  • Awards: Custom Custom Posts Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom
By Yve
Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Posts
Loveita wrote: Mon Apr 20, 2020 8:35:45 pm Why is someone with their life on the line here bothering to whisper to one person? Cass, I told you I was voting Yve and I'd have your back in the next vote. Yve told me I should target you.
The fact that you don't know why I whispered is why we're in this situation.

Cass, you know why I said that to Love. We've already discussed it.

Yve

• Valentine Tribe

Valentine Tribe
  • Awards: Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Posts
By Loveita
Custom Custom Custom Custom Posts
I can respect you being up front about that, Cassandra, but I respectfully don't think that's going to pay off for you. I've protected your name a couple of times in this game.
Davonne liked this

Loveita

• Jury
  • Awards: Custom Custom Custom Custom Posts
By Catalie
Posts Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom
I'm not changing my vote, since it doesn't matter. Loveita leaving over Yve wasn't good for my game. I don't know how true you were about protecting me, Yve. And I feel like you're an opportunist anyway. And our relationship here has been up and down.
Loveita liked this

Catalie

• Jury
  • Awards: Posts Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom
By Yve
Custom Posts Custom Custom Custom Custom
Catalie wrote: Mon Apr 20, 2020 8:39:58 pm I'm not changing my vote, since it doesn't matter. Loveita leaving over Yve wasn't good for my game. I don't know how true you were about protecting me, Yve. And I feel like you're an opportunist anyway. And our relationship here has been up and down.
That's all been in your head. Not that it matters at this point. What a waste.

Yve

• Valentine Tribe

Valentine Tribe
  • Awards: Custom Posts Custom Custom Custom Custom
By Russell
The truth is that if any of us have a chance at winning, and Yve goes tonight, that means we have to knock out Love, Joaq, and Cat all in a row. The odds of doing that, to me, seem really fucking impossible if Lov doesn't leave tonight.
Yve, Cassandra liked this

Russell

• Valentine Tribe

Valentine Tribe
  • Awards: Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Posts Custom Custom Custom Custom