By Catalie
Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Posts
Also, I'm not going to rest until Cass and Kim are dead by the way, because I don't understand why I was your backup vote to Joaquin. You're just gonna go for him again, when he's not immune. And this whole round was a joke cus you couldn't take him out. Yve is not voting him, so you keeping her and playing the same shit next round is stupid. But you obviously can't see that.

I'm also not voting him out, and I get thats why you wanted me dead or whatever reason. But Loveita would, so you fucked up.

I've been too nice and good here, you bitches are gonna know why my name is Blondzilla.
Joaquin, Loveita, Cassandra liked this

Catalie

• Jury
  • Awards: Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Posts
By Russell
Cat, is it really good for you game? No one is taking you to the Final 3- not even Loveita. For you to win, you have to win the Final 4 immunity challenge and Loveita staying decreases that liklihood.

Russell

• Valentine Tribe

Valentine Tribe
  • Awards: Posts Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom
By Loveita
Custom Custom Custom Posts Custom
I knew going for Penner and Joaq in one night would either get me the win, or get me out immediately after. I just needed to do something to prove I should win this game. Maybe Yve does actually have this in the bag in the end after all, considering she's actually had to fight for it this entire time.
Russell liked this

Loveita

• Jury
  • Awards: Custom Custom Custom Posts Custom
By Catalie
Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Posts
Russell wrote: Mon Apr 20, 2020 8:42:42 pm Cat, is it really good for you game? No one is taking you to the Final 3- not even Loveita. For you to win, you have to win the Final 4 immunity challenge and Loveita staying decreases that liklihood.
Loveita would be a target before me, Russ. That's the point? lol Also, so was Penner, that's why I was protecting him, but he fucked that up.

Like if I'm the next biggest threat beside Joaquin, why wouldn't I want Lovita here to be a target over me? I also don't understand how I'm a threat, cus of who I am outside this? What the fuck.

Catalie

• Jury
  • Awards: Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Posts
By Loveita
Custom Custom Custom Custom Posts
Kim wrote: Mon Apr 20, 2020 8:46:01 pm I'm sorry Loveita, but I gave you plenty of chances. What Cass said was right.
Chances? If Yve had stayed on me it would have been a tie between me or Cat. I was getting votes either way. But great job telling me my ass was on the line and to vote Cat if I wanted to stay. Because I don't recall that...
Catalie liked this

Loveita

• Jury
  • Awards: Custom Custom Custom Custom Posts
By Russell
Catalie wrote: Mon Apr 20, 2020 8:46:32 pm
Russell wrote: Mon Apr 20, 2020 8:42:42 pm Cat, is it really good for you game? No one is taking you to the Final 3- not even Loveita. For you to win, you have to win the Final 4 immunity challenge and Loveita staying decreases that liklihood.
Loveita would be a target before me, Russ. That's the point? lol Also, so was Penner, that's why I was protecting him, but he fucked that up.

Like if I'm the next biggest threat beside Joaquin, why wouldn't I want Lovita here to be a target over me? I also don't understand how I'm a threat, cus of who I am outside this? What the fuck.
Loveita was the target tonight, but I think just about everyone views you as the largest threat jury-wise. You're a threat because you're charming as fuck, you treat people with respect, and you have great pulse on the game.
Loveita liked this

Russell

• Valentine Tribe

Valentine Tribe
  • Awards: Custom Custom Posts Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom
By Loveita
Custom Custom Posts Custom Custom
Russell wrote: Mon Apr 20, 2020 8:48:29 pm

Loveita was the target tonight, but I think just about everyone views you as the largest threat jury-wise. You're a threat because you're charming as fuck, you treat people with respect, and you have great pulse on the game.
Thanks boo <3 Also, I was that 4th vote on you when it was between me and Cristina. Wanted you to know
Melinda liked this

Loveita

• Jury
  • Awards: Custom Custom Posts Custom Custom
By Russell
Loveita wrote: Mon Apr 20, 2020 8:49:36 pm

Thanks boo <3 Also, I was that 4th vote on you when it was between me and Cristina. Wanted you to know
u dirty bitch
Loveita liked this

Russell

• Valentine Tribe

Valentine Tribe
  • Awards: Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Posts
By Kim
Custom Custom Custom Custom Posts Custom
Loveita wrote: Mon Apr 20, 2020 8:48:21 pm
Kim wrote: Mon Apr 20, 2020 8:46:01 pm I'm sorry Loveita, but I gave you plenty of chances. What Cass said was right.
Chances? If Yve had stayed on me it would have been a tie between me or Cat. I was getting votes either way. But great job telling me my ass was on the line and to vote Cat if I wanted to stay. Because I don't recall that...
I mean, I told you a 4-2-2 vote was possible here, you and Yve kept plugging your ears lol.
That being said, I am so so sorry, and you've always been great to talk to. I'm sorry it ended like this.
Cassandra, Loveita liked this

Kim

• Jury
  • Awards: Custom Custom Custom Custom Posts Custom
By Russell
Russell wrote: Mon Apr 20, 2020 8:50:03 pm
Loveita wrote: Mon Apr 20, 2020 8:49:36 pm

u dirty bitch
Loveita liked this

Russell

• Valentine Tribe

Valentine Tribe
  • Awards: Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Posts Custom Custom Custom