By Joaquin
i was here to kick ass and find idols and im all out of idols

its been a pleasure, poody thanks for having me

also, i will be counting how many whispers you make at each subsequent tribal, and if you are above average you have no shot at my vote and i will fuck up your game to the jury
Kim, Stephanie, Russell and 3 others liked this

Joaquin

• Jury
  • Awards: Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Posts Custom Custom Custom
By Val
:down:
Joaquin wrote: Tue Apr 21, 2020 7:23:26 pm i was here to kick ass and find idols and im all out of idols

its been a pleasure, poody thanks for having me

also, i will be counting how many whispers you make at each subsequent tribal, and if you are above average you have no shot at my vote and i will fuck up your game to the jury
Loveita liked this

Val

• Jury
  • Awards: Custom Posts Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom
By Catalie
Custom Custom Custom Custom Posts Custom Custom
Joaq, I know I didn't really know you well or like at all really before this game started. But you were legit one of the best friends I made here, if not the best. I love you very much. xoxo
Joaquin liked this

Catalie

• Jury
  • Awards: Custom Custom Custom Custom Posts Custom Custom
By Kim
Custom Custom Custom Custom Posts Custom
Joaquin :sob: I'm really sorry if you thought I was one of the ones who was trying to "tip-toe" around you this round. Like I said before, you're a great guy, but I've been pretty candid about the fact that we just don't have much in common re: the game. I'm sorry that this is the way things ended.
Joaquin liked this

Kim

• Jury
  • Awards: Custom Custom Custom Custom Posts Custom
By Jeff Probst
Posts Custom Custom Custom
To everyone else, congratulations on making the final 6!! I'll post another challenge tonight and tomorrow 6 will become 5 as we march closer to having Stranded's first-ever Open-ID 2-time winner. And I think anyone who wins this will have major bragging rights because you guys are tough.

Good luck everyone, finish strong!

Jeff Probst

• Host
  • Awards: Posts Custom Custom Custom