By Jeff Probst
Custom Custom Custom Posts
Welcome back to Tribal Council,

Remember to announce who you are whispering to if you whisper.

Votes will be due at 7:20:00c/8:20:00e sharp. They can be changed at any time before then.

We'll now bring in the members of our jury: Val, Jeff, Cristina, Melinda, Tammy, Penner, and Loveita voted out at the last Tribal Council. You are reminded not to address the jury, they can, however, post smileys.

Russell is Immune tonight, if you wish to give it away, you now have 5 minutes to do so.

Jeff Probst

• Host
  • Awards: Custom Custom Custom Posts
By Jeff Probst
Posts Custom Custom Custom
Cassandra wrote: Tue Apr 21, 2020 7:03:25 pm
Jeff Probst wrote: Tue Apr 21, 2020 7:02:24 pm Cassandra, are there players here who are a lock for the final 3?
Just me, Jeff.
You're funny, but you don't actually say much of value here. What can you give me for the jury outside of sarcasm and no substance?

Jeff Probst

• Host
  • Awards: Posts Custom Custom Custom
By Cassandra
Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Posts
Jeff Probst wrote: Tue Apr 21, 2020 7:04:48 pm
Cassandra wrote: Tue Apr 21, 2020 7:03:25 pm
Jeff Probst wrote: Tue Apr 21, 2020 7:02:24 pm Cassandra, are there players here who are a lock for the final 3?
Just me, Jeff.
You're funny, but you don't actually say much of value here. What can you give me for the jury outside of sarcasm and no substance?
I'm saving that for FTC!

Cassandra

• Jury
  • Awards: Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Posts
By Catalie
Custom Custom Custom Custom Posts Custom Custom
Jeff Probst wrote: Tue Apr 21, 2020 7:01:51 pm Catalie, was your issue with Russell resolved after last Tribal Council?
I don't know if it was so much of an "issue" since I didn't really know it was a thing legit until that tribal, but I think we talked it out. I am not gonna lie, I just felt a some hurt with stuff. I mean, I realize I'd be a target eventually, and that I wouldn't make the end ((Since 99% of the time in any game I need immunity to lol)) but I dunno, this game is different. Because it's not anon and you build personal relationships with people. And it just stings when you find out that instead of being an ally, you're just a threat end of the day. And nothing else matters beyond that. Though I don't believe Russ feels it's that black and white, but we've been here for 3 weeks almost, so everything right now is super emotional.

But I think we're in a good place now.
Russell liked this

Catalie

• Jury
  • Awards: Custom Custom Custom Custom Posts Custom Custom
By Yve
Custom Posts Custom Custom Custom Custom
Jeff Probst wrote: Tue Apr 21, 2020 7:03:13 pm Yve, is it frustrating being labeled least deserving? What have you done to change that perception or are people not allowing you to play?
Least deserving, out of her league, easiest to manipulate. Yeah, Jeff, it's not fun. Perception is reality in this game, and if I am lucky enough to be in the final tribal, and if I don't stand a chance to win- I want to at least be next to folks who I'd like to see win instead of me.

Yve

• Valentine Tribe

Valentine Tribe
  • Awards: Custom Posts Custom Custom Custom Custom
By Joaquin
Jeff Probst wrote: Tue Apr 21, 2020 7:04:14 pm Joaquin, you made a flashy idol play and then won Individual Immunity. Without Immunity tonight, has your luck run out?
yeah, pretty much, barring me magically finding another idol (and lord knows i dont want to be labeled ben fucking driebergen) i'm toast

ive survived enough that ive been labeled this mythical dragon that everyone wants to get credit for slaying for their resume.

Joaquin

• Jury
  • Awards: Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Posts Custom Custom
By Russell
Catalie wrote: Tue Apr 21, 2020 7:05:40 pm
Jeff Probst wrote: Tue Apr 21, 2020 7:01:51 pm Catalie, was your issue with Russell resolved after last Tribal Council?
I don't know if it was so much of an "issue" since I didn't really know it was a thing legit until that tribal, but I think we talked it out. I am not gonna lie, I just felt a some hurt with stuff. I mean, I realize I'd be a target eventually, and that I wouldn't make the end ((Since 99% of the time in any game I need immunity to lol)) but I dunno, this game is different. Because it's not anon and you build personal relationships with people. And it just stings when you find out that instead of being an ally, you're just a threat end of the day. And nothing else matters beyond that. Though I don't believe Russ feels it's that black and white, but we've been here for 3 weeks almost, so everything right now is super emotional.

But I think we're in a good place now.
I think today was especially emotional because it's the end-game and all of these competing relationships and objectives are coming to a head. We all have to put on a face for someone and, the further we get, the more difficult it is to tell who is telling who the truth.

Russell

• Valentine Tribe

Valentine Tribe
  • Awards: Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom
By Danni Boatwright
Joaquin wrote: Tue Apr 21, 2020 7:06:44 pm
Jeff Probst wrote: Tue Apr 21, 2020 7:04:14 pm Joaquin, you made a flashy idol play and then won Individual Immunity. Without Immunity tonight, has your luck run out?
(and lord knows i dont want to be labeled ben fucking driebergen)
what's the joaquin version of a ben bomb?

Danni Boatwright

• Host
  • Awards: Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Posts
By Jeff Probst
Custom Posts Custom Custom
Stephanie, you're someone who has relationships with several of these people outside of this game. Has that been hard to navigate? Do you find yourself picking one friendship over another?

Jeff Probst

• Host
  • Awards: Custom Posts Custom Custom
By Danni Boatwright
Jeff Probst wrote: Tue Apr 21, 2020 7:06:08 pm
Cassandra wrote: Tue Apr 21, 2020 7:05:12 pm
Jeff Probst wrote: Tue Apr 21, 2020 7:04:48 pm
I'm saving that for FTC!
and I would have gotten away with it if it weren't for that pesky probst
Cassandra liked this

Danni Boatwright

• Host
  • Awards: Custom Custom Posts Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom