By Cassandra
Posts Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom
Jeff Probst wrote: Tue Apr 21, 2020 7:06:08 pm
Cassandra wrote: Tue Apr 21, 2020 7:05:12 pm
Jeff Probst wrote: Tue Apr 21, 2020 7:04:48 pm
You're funny, but you don't actually say much of value here. What can you give me for the jury outside of sarcasm and no substance?
I'm saving that for FTC!
No, I don't think anyone is a lock for FTC. Having talked to everyone today I think there are a few conflicting perceptions out there about who the real jury threats are. No one is entirely sure how the others have "managed" the past boots, and I think some of the labels like "goat" and "big threat" only exist in-game.

Cassandra

• Jury
  • Awards: Posts Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom
By Kim
Posts Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom
Jeff Probst wrote: Tue Apr 21, 2020 7:07:59 pm Kim, you're quiet tonight... what's the goal here?
I just want a quiet night. Last night was messy for basically all of us, and I'm not trying to pull anything sneaky here like last time. I don't think anybody doubts where my voting is going at this point.

Kim

• Jury
  • Awards: Posts Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom
By Joaquin
Danni Boatwright wrote: Tue Apr 21, 2020 7:08:24 pm
Joaquin wrote: Tue Apr 21, 2020 7:06:44 pm
Jeff Probst wrote: Tue Apr 21, 2020 7:04:14 pm Joaquin, you made a flashy idol play and then won Individual Immunity. Without Immunity tonight, has your luck run out?
(and lord knows i dont want to be labeled ben fucking driebergen)
what's the joaquin version of a ben bomb?
idk

it's not really the way i wanted to go out, there are some people still putting on a facade for me (and they know who they are) and i know it and just think they're a pussy for it. all i've done all game long is be combative, you'd think they'd know I want that too

Joaquin

• Jury
By Stephanie
Custom Custom Custom Custom Posts Custom Custom
Jeff Probst wrote: Tue Apr 21, 2020 7:08:50 pm Stephanie, you're someone who has relationships with several of these people outside of this game. Has that been hard to navigate? Do you find yourself picking one friendship over another?
Not sure which "several people" here I have relationships with? Obviously in an Open ID game there are people who have encountered each other before but I can honestly say it's not been factoring into my gameplay and I'm taking this game at face value.

Stephanie

• Valentine Tribe

Valentine Tribe
  • Awards: Custom Custom Custom Custom Posts Custom Custom
By Russell
I think on any other day, yes, but people, like last time, are skeptical of me actually wanting to vote for Joaquin, so I can't imagine anyone is fully counting on me here.

Russell

• Valentine Tribe

Valentine Tribe
By Yve
Custom Posts Custom Custom Custom Custom
@Russ

WHISPER: ON
This message has been hidden

@Cass

@Steph

Yve