By Cassandra
Custom Custom Custom Posts Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom
For what it's worth, the same argument I'm making re: jury management also applies to Steph. I don't think I'll necessarily win against her at the end either. But my main focus right now is survival and if ANYONE wants to pitch ANYONE ELSE to me, I'm game.

Cassandra

• Jury
  • Awards: Custom Custom Custom Posts Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom
By Russell
To respond to Cass, her points are pretty valid but I think, in All-Stars game, people size you up at the get-go and that perception carries all the way to the end. It doesn't matter that I've been on the right side of the numbers more than Cass, what matters is that people saw that she was real as fuck early on and, if she gets to the end, jurors will vote for that. It's more impressive for her to get to the end with a massive target than it is for me to skate by to mid-jury and then step up my game. That's why she would beat me, and everyone else here, in the end if she's given that chance.

Russell

• Valentine Tribe

Valentine Tribe
  • Awards: Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom
By Cassandra
Custom Custom Custom Posts Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom
Russell wrote: Thu Apr 23, 2020 7:17:34 pm To respond to Cass, her points are pretty valid but I think, in All-Stars game, people size you up at the get-go and that perception carries all the way to the end. It doesn't matter that I've been on the right side of the numbers more than Cass, what matters is that people saw that she was real as fuck early on and, if she gets to the end, jurors will vote for that. It's more impressive for her to get to the end with a massive target than it is for me to skate by to mid-jury and then step up my game. That's why she would beat me, and everyone else here, in the end if she's given that chance.
A huge reason I was a target at all was because of the misinformation spree you went on at the merge round. I'm not upset about it. I'm saying that you effectively castrated me early on that should be seen as a plus for your game, not mine.

Cassandra

• Jury
  • Awards: Custom Custom Custom Posts Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom
By Russell
Cassandra wrote: Thu Apr 23, 2020 7:19:02 pm
Russell wrote: Thu Apr 23, 2020 7:17:34 pm To respond to Cass, her points are pretty valid but I think, in All-Stars game, people size you up at the get-go and that perception carries all the way to the end. It doesn't matter that I've been on the right side of the numbers more than Cass, what matters is that people saw that she was real as fuck early on and, if she gets to the end, jurors will vote for that. It's more impressive for her to get to the end with a massive target than it is for me to skate by to mid-jury and then step up my game. That's why she would beat me, and everyone else here, in the end if she's given that chance.
A huge reason I was a target at all was because of the misinformation spree you went on at the merge round. I'm not upset about it. I'm saying that you effectively castrated me early on that should be seen as a plus for your game, not mine.
That might be part of it, but the truth is Cass, people really like you and you come across as extremely intelligent. I'm not trying to kiss your ass, but I truly believe that matters a LOT. Plus, the fact that you expertly dodged any-and-all targets as your allies fell even AFTER I set you up is extremely impressive.

Russell

• Valentine Tribe

Valentine Tribe
  • Awards: Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Posts Custom