By Jeff Probst
Custom Custom Custom Posts
Welcome back to Tribal Council,

Remember to announce who you are whispering to if you whisper.

Votes will be due at 7:20:00c/8:20:00e sharp. They can be changed at any time before then.

We'll now bring in the members of our jury: Val, Jeff, Cristina, Melinda, Tammy, Penner, Loveita, Joaquin, and Catalie, voted out at the last Tribal Council. You are reminded not to address the jury, they can, however, post smileys.

Russell is Immune tonight, if you wish to give it away, you now have 5 minutes to do so.

Jeff Probst

• Host
  • Awards: Custom Custom Custom Posts
By Stephanie
Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Posts Custom
Good question! I usually wake up at 6am and do the challenge in the last hour but I guess I was too tired or my alarm wasn't loud enough and woke up just after results were posted, lol. But at least I woke up in time for tribal, right?

Stephanie

• Valentine Tribe

Valentine Tribe
  • Awards: Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Posts Custom
By Cassandra
Custom Custom Custom Posts Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom
Jeff Probst wrote: Thu Apr 23, 2020 7:02:16 pm Four immunities overall, 3 in a row... Cassandra is Russell unstoppable at this point?
He may well be! Definitely the main challenge threat right now and he's quickly turning his goat narrative into a rags to riches story. My argument tonight is that Russell himself told me he sees me as his main challenge competition. I personally think he and his alliance members have been downplaying his game with the "goat" label, and that he'll be able to make a very compelling argument for himself at FTC. If anyone would like to spare my ass tonight so that they stand a better chance against him at the FIC, speak now and please do not hold your peace.

Cassandra

• Jury
  • Awards: Custom Custom Custom Posts Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom
By Yve
Custom Custom Custom Custom Posts Custom
Jeff Probst wrote: Thu Apr 23, 2020 7:03:55 pm Yve, who ideally are you sitting in the final 3 with at this point?
Well, that's a bold question. I wish I could answer as boldly.

If I am lucky enough to be in the final three, I'm going to do my best to sit next to folks who work best for me. Whatever the game dictates.

Yve

• Valentine Tribe

Valentine Tribe
  • Awards: Custom Custom Custom Custom Posts Custom
By Jeff Probst
Custom Posts Custom Custom
Yve wrote: Thu Apr 23, 2020 7:08:39 pm
Jeff Probst wrote: Thu Apr 23, 2020 7:03:55 pm Yve, who ideally are you sitting in the final 3 with at this point?

If I am lucky enough to be in the final three, I'm going to do my best to sit next to folks who work best for me. Whatever the game dictates.
that told me nothing.

Jeff Probst

• Host
  • Awards: Custom Posts Custom Custom
By Kim
Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Posts
The deciding factor is who I think I can afford to take further and who I can’t. There’s actually been a lot of factors at play re: my vote tonight, but that’s been the main o e

Kim

• Jury
  • Awards: Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Posts
By Jeff Probst
Custom Custom Posts Custom
Cassandra wrote: Thu Apr 23, 2020 7:06:00 pm
Jeff Probst wrote: Thu Apr 23, 2020 7:02:16 pm Four immunities overall, 3 in a row... Cassandra is Russell unstoppable at this point?
He may well be! Definitely the main challenge threat right now and he's quickly turning his goat narrative into a rags to riches story. My argument tonight is that Russell himself told me he sees me as his main challenge competition. I personally think he and his alliance members have been downplaying his game with the "goat" label, and that he'll be able to make a very compelling argument for himself at FTC. If anyone would like to spare my ass tonight so that they stand a better chance against him at the FIC, speak now and please do not hold your peace.
Are you less likely to win than Russell in the final 3?

Jeff Probst

• Host
  • Awards: Custom Custom Posts Custom
By Yve
Custom Custom Posts Custom Custom Custom
Jeff Probst wrote: Thu Apr 23, 2020 7:09:39 pm
Yve wrote: Thu Apr 23, 2020 7:08:39 pm

that told me nothing.
How about I ask you who the hosts want to win? Or what Penny posted last night? Some questions can't be answered right now.

Yve

• Valentine Tribe

Valentine Tribe
  • Awards: Custom Custom Posts Custom Custom Custom
By Cassandra
Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Posts Custom Custom
Jeff Probst wrote: Thu Apr 23, 2020 7:10:39 pm
Cassandra wrote: Thu Apr 23, 2020 7:06:00 pm
Are you less likely to win than Russell in the final 3?
If you ask me, yes. If you ask Russell, no. That should be telling in itself.
I was on the outs for the Jeff boot, the Melinda boot, the Penner boot, The Tammy boot, the Loveita boot, AND the Cat boot. People are far too fixated on idol plays to realize that. There's a reason others were targeted over me before I played those, and those reasons exist now that I have too.
Contrary to popular belief, I did not have good relationships with many of the jurors, and the idea that I did was all rhetoric spun by the real big threats who left earlier.

Cassandra

• Jury
  • Awards: Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Posts Custom Custom