By Jeff Probst
Posts Custom Custom Custom
Welcome to Tribal Council,

Remember to announce who you are whispering to if you whisper.

Votes will be due at 7:20:00c/8:20:00e sharp. They can be changed at any time before then.

We'll now bring in the members of our jury: Val, Jeff, Cristina, Melinda, Tammy, Penner, Loveita, Joaquin, Catalie, and Cassandra, voted out at the last Tribal Council. You are reminded not to address the jury, they can, however, post smileys.

Stephanie is Immune tonight, if you wish to give it away, you now have 5 minutes to do so.

Jeff Probst

• Host
  • Awards: Posts Custom Custom Custom
By Kim
Custom Posts Custom Custom Custom Custom
Yve, my last message to you got cut off. But I mean, you forcing the tie is just as much a big move that you can lay claim to as it is for me. Plus, you can just make the argument that you held the power, I was at your mercy.

Kim

• Jury
  • Awards: Custom Posts Custom Custom Custom Custom
By Stephanie
Custom Posts Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom
Yes, the other three all approached me and I definitely took into consideration what they had to say. Obviously there's a lot to consider because the stakes are extremely high at this point, but I have to weigh it all up and make the best decision for me.

Stephanie

• Valentine Tribe

Valentine Tribe
  • Awards: Custom Posts Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom
By Russell
Jeff Probst wrote: Fri Apr 24, 2020 7:04:59 pm Russell, this is the first time you are vulnerable in 4 tribals now. Why keep you for the final 3?
I've pissed a lot of people off, Jeff, and I haven't always been in a great position due to my emotional nature and aggression- especially at the start of the merge. Kim has been a great position the whole game, has received literally ZERO votes this whole game despite having never won individual immunity, and is the poster child for winning a game based on amazing FTC performance. It makes sense for Stephenie to keep me.

For Yve though, she's been told over and over by everyone that she's unliked and doesn't have a shot. I disagree, even if she doesn't. I think this is a jury of all-winners, people who know what it's like to be judged fairly and unfairly. I don't think it's going to be a group of bitter people. It's not a group of people who look at the game unilaterally.

Russell

• Valentine Tribe

Valentine Tribe
  • Awards: Posts Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom
By Yve
Posts Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom
Kim wrote: Fri Apr 24, 2020 7:04:09 pm Yve, my last message to you got cut off. But I mean, you forcing the tie is just as much a big move that you can lay claim to as it is for me. Plus, you can just make the argument that you held the power, I was at your mercy.
If I tied it up and we shared a big move, that would be me sharing a big move with a final four tie breaker winner. I already have a huge hill to climb if I make it to the final three, and I feel like that would just make it harder.

Yve

• Valentine Tribe

Valentine Tribe
  • Awards: Posts Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom
By Jeff Probst
Custom Custom Custom Posts
Congratulations Yve, Russell and Stephanie,

Your final Tribal Council will begin tonight and will be non-live over the weekend concluding on Sunday. More details on that in a moment. Good luck!

Jeff Probst

• Host
  • Awards: Custom Custom Custom Posts