By Val
Oh, LOL, didn't see this here! So, ya, it was Tammy that decided my fate?! What a bummer! I was really trying to make sure she knew we were good even after Austranded, but I guess it was too much of a risk for her.

Val

• Jury
  • Awards: Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Posts
By Jeff
Posts Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom
Did they give any indication about why they were so locked-in on me? I heard I was the prime target merge round 1 until I won immunity and then I went home merge round 2. And I'm pretty sure I was going home in the round Courtney went home, had my tribe lost.

Jeff

• Jury
  • Awards: Posts Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom
By Val
It felt like they were treating you and Yve as expendable to munin because you’d been a proven vote against “us.” Numunin Fenrir has a bit of mystery + connections and Tammy was shown to have been willing to work with at least some of munin.

Val

• Jury
  • Awards: Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Posts Custom Custom Custom Custom
By Jeff
Ew that's boring. From my perspective, orange was a fractured unit that was only still together because of necessity facing the purple wall. I was actively trying to form in-roads with people on purple and thought I had made good progress with Loveita and Steph with hopes that they'd keep me through a few more rounds until the voting with tribal lines stopped, then shifting into a more fluid game - which I anticipated happening in an additional round or two here. I feel like it was a mistake for them because I was being totally legit with both of them, especially Loveita, but I guess we'll have to see how it pans out.

My take right now is that Loveita is the front-runner to win this.

Jeff

• Jury
By Val
Lemme tell you that everyone feels that way about Loveita. I think, however, there are a lot of people onto the fact that she is a dangerous social player and if she makes it to the end... then people made some grave miscalculations. I at least think if Joaq makes it far and gains enough traction, he’s certainly not going to let loveita get to close to the end.

Val

• Jury
  • Awards: Posts Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom
By Jeff
Custom Custom Custom Posts Custom Custom Custom
Cristina wrote: Wed Apr 15, 2020 7:38:59 pm I did piss off a lot of people last round though, so that probably was to do with it.
SPILL, GIRL

Jeff

• Jury
  • Awards: Custom Custom Custom Posts Custom Custom Custom
By Cristina
Custom Posts Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom
Well I knew Russell had been mentioned as potentially flipping on Mun in, so I used my sway with Cass and her crew to target him in the vote saying I would go with them. Then I voted you out Jeff,as I was going to stick with Munin for that vote. I pissed off a lot of people with that and me just playing up being erratic. I then threw in a fake "vote steal" thing into the votes to stir things up and cover up my tracks but I didn't do it that well. So people got pissed I fucked around with them and they blindsided me I guess. Plus I had been stirring up stuff by being a total gossip.

Cristina

• Jury
  • Awards: Custom Posts Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom
By Cristina
I voted for Yve. As far as I can tell, a vote doubler got played by Cass. Cat voted for Cass from paranoia or throwing her vote away. Melinda said she missed the deadline but I think she may have voted for Russell.

Cristina

• Jury
By Val
Cristina wrote: Thu Apr 16, 2020 12:37:32 pm I voted for Yve. As far as I can tell, a vote doubler got played by Cass. Cat voted for Cass from paranoia or throwing her vote away. Melinda said she missed the deadline but I think she may have voted for Russell.
Melinda, smh. Cat is the one I'm like??? on. What a fucking mess. Or intentional mess. I can't wait for them to get voted out to find out. :)

I feel a LITTLE regret for outing Penner now, but I was just so frustrated by everything that went down on that vote.

Val

• Jury
  • Awards: Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Posts Custom
By Jeff
Custom Custom Custom Posts Custom Custom Custom
I can confirm Cass had a vote doubler. She said she had the option for a vote doubler or vote steal but in order to get the vote steal, they had to convince someone to give up their vote without telling them why. So when Melinda “didn’t vote”, we thought that was purple charging up the vote steal. And then when I saw the comment I was like “aw heck” but I guess someone from orange ultimately flipped on me?

Also, in the Val vote, our side was sure you were the Russell vote so we were trying to get you to vote for him again. Kim told me you said you’d vote Russ during the Val vote but it was too late for us to rally up behind you, and the Val vote was already a last minute thrown together plan. Some of us were actually resigned to voting out Yve, or at least I was, until the Val plan started coming together like 5m before tribal started.

Jeff

• Jury
  • Awards: Custom Custom Custom Posts Custom Custom Custom
By Jeff
Custom Posts Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom
Also I feel pretty confident that no one on orange believed Russell was ever going to flip to us. The common belief, at least from what I could tell, was that he was just trying to pretend to be willing flip to get info and bring it back to the others. I don’t know how true that was but that was my impression. It seemed like you, Cristina, were always seen as the more likely to flip and help us through a few votes til voting with tribal lines blurred into a big mess.

Jeff

• Jury
  • Awards: Custom Posts Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom