By Val
Lord, I dunno. I don't EXACTLY know what I did to be the agreed upon vote. I thought I left myself open to the other side, but I may have been TOO Munin strong. It was WAY too many people and I honestly started too many other games during. I couldn't compete. I am so sad at myself, but like, I was planning for a future in this game I never got to. I thought I had options, but, man.

Val

• Jury
  • Awards: Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom
By Jeff Probst
Custom Custom Posts Custom
Val wrote: Mon Apr 13, 2020 7:58:30 pm To have two people flip on me, too.... that's just wild. Was it my fault for speaking it out into the ethos that I could be the vote?
Yes, mayb enext time you wont frantically message me while im putting together a last minute council :)

Jeff Probst

• Host
  • Awards: Custom Custom Posts Custom
By Val
Jeff Probst wrote: Mon Apr 13, 2020 8:02:00 pm
Val wrote: Mon Apr 13, 2020 7:58:30 pm To have two people flip on me, too.... that's just wild. Was it my fault for speaking it out into the ethos that I could be the vote?
Yes, mayb enext time you wont frantically message me while im putting together a last minute council :)
Poody's retribution lmao

Val

• Jury
  • Awards: Custom Custom Posts Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom
By Val
Kimmi Kappenberg wrote: Mon Apr 13, 2020 8:11:57 pm Can we talk about how you completely threw Penner under the bus on your way out?
Dude was being so self serving with me. Boy, I am not about to play into your game. Look, I'm petty right now, but there was nothing selfless about him coming to me and doing that.

Val

• Jury
  • Awards: Custom Custom Custom Posts Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom
By Melinda
Custom Custom Custom Custom Posts Custom
Ugh, Val.... So sad I fucked things up by voting for Russell, but.... I just couldn't take out Yve. We have.... a history.

Melinda

• Jury
  • Awards: Custom Custom Custom Custom Posts Custom
By Val
Melinda wrote: Thu Apr 16, 2020 8:29:12 pm I love you, you're a cutie pie
Lmao, I'm... better now that I know. I just wish I had known, or you'd said something. Idk! I think at times I was frustrated with you in the game (apologies for my confessional), cuz knowing something like you can't vote Yve!!! woulda been nice to know! It's been like in the back of my head that it was you who threw your vote, but I thought it was intentionally to get me out! I hope to talk to you more in depth after this! :seeno:

Val

• Jury
  • Awards: Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Posts Custom Custom
By Melinda
Custom Custom Posts Custom Custom Custom
Val wrote: Thu Apr 16, 2020 8:47:13 pm
Melinda wrote: Thu Apr 16, 2020 8:29:12 pm I love you, you're a cutie pie
Lmao, I'm... better now that I know. I just wish I had known, or you'd said something. Idk! I think at times I was frustrated with you in the game (apologies for my confessional), cuz knowing something like you can't vote Yve!!! woulda been nice to know! It's been like in the back of my head that it was you who threw your vote, but I thought it was intentionally to get me out! I hope to talk to you more in depth after this! :seeno:
Noooo it wasnt intentionally to get you out... it was to protect Yve...

Ok Yve and I met irl in like 2013, had a one night stand that was amazing, and never spoke again until this game. So ummm... I had some personal shit I was dealing with in this.... it was a ride for me. And I am grateful to have met some fantastic people. Cool fucking group of psychos every one of us.
Cassandra, Joaquin, Val liked this

Melinda

• Jury
  • Awards: Custom Custom Posts Custom Custom Custom
By Susie
Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Posts
Hi Val! They just unlocked this for us, so I wanted to say great game! I had fun watching you play. I saw you pulled a Susie! So funny. Cheers!
Val, Reem liked this

Susie

• Alumni
  • Awards: Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Posts
By Val
Susie wrote: Mon Apr 20, 2020 11:45:03 pm Hi Val! They just unlocked this for us, so I wanted to say great game! I had fun watching you play. I saw you pulled a Susie! So funny. Cheers!
Honestly, it's just me striving to be like you in every way.
Susie liked this

Val

• Jury
  • Awards: Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Posts Custom