By Val
Aw, Jeff, I know it didn't work out for us, but after that first vote I was hoping we could work together cuz I was starting to really think you'd be someone I could really work with. A lot of luck in it with the numbers! You were great!
Jeff liked this

Val

• Jury
  • Awards: Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Posts Custom
By Jeff
Posts Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom
Melania cursed me!

Hey Val, I totally agreed. I was really trying to line up my eggs for the eventual purple implosion and saw you as someone I could work with.

Unfortunately, as it was told to me, they had to woo Tammy back over to our side by letting her pick who to vote out and I had to follow suit!
Val liked this

Jeff

• Jury
  • Awards: Posts Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom
By Jeff
Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Posts
Jeff Probst wrote: Tue Apr 14, 2020 7:44:04 pm Now that wasn't so bad, was it?
I decided to try to play more for fun than to win and that helped me enjoy things a bit more this time.

I actively acted like an idiot for fun and I really think people believe I’m an idiot, which makes things even more fun.
Val, Kimmi Kappenberg liked this

Jeff

• Jury
  • Awards: Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Posts
By Jeff
Custom Posts Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom
Also to be honest, I really didn’t think I was going home!

I was just acting like I thought the plan would go awry to try and spook what seemed to be easily spooked people on purple and hope they went rogue again.

And then I actually went home!

Jeff

• Jury
  • Awards: Custom Posts Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom
By Penner
Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Posts Custom
Jeff wrote: Tue Apr 14, 2020 7:46:10 pm
Jeff Probst wrote: Tue Apr 14, 2020 7:44:04 pm Now that wasn't so bad, was it?
I decided to try to play more for fun than to win and that helped me enjoy things a bit more this time.

I actively acted like an idiot for fun and I really think people believe I’m an idiot, which makes things even more fun.
Wait... you're not an idiot?? :inlove:

Penner

• Jury
  • Awards: Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Posts Custom