By Nate Gonzalez
Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom
#mens asses for melinda

you this season were absolutely amazing. watching you this season makes me wish that we interacted more during AusStranded. fan favourite really gonna take a hit after this.

Nate Gonzalez

• Host
  • Awards: Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom
By Melinda
Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Posts
Sorry :( I was getting concerned about my obsessiveness for this and it was impacting my relationship, my business, so I thought I would go all in and see if they would call the bluff... and was satisfied with however they chose. I love them all, this was a lot of fun for me and I am so glad I played. Looking forward to being less stressed on the jury.

Melinda

• Jury
  • Awards: Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Posts
By Reem
Custom Custom Custom Custom Posts Custom
Melinda,

Sorry I'm late to the farewell party. I missed tribal and all the pre-tribal shenanigans! What a way to exit though! :fire: I will forever stan you. :crown: :sob: Watching your descent into game madness was glorious, and the confessionals were top tier.

Tell us all about the lead up to tribal and what happened?

Reem

• Alumni
  • Awards: Custom Custom Custom Custom Posts Custom
By Melinda
Custom Custom Custom Custom Posts Custom
Reem wrote: Thu Apr 16, 2020 9:49:58 pm Melinda,

Sorry I'm late to the farewell party. I missed tribal and all the pre-tribal shenanigans! What a way to exit though! :fire: I will forever stan you. :crown: :sob: Watching your descent into game madness was glorious, and the confessionals were top tier.

Tell us all about the lead up to tribal and what happened?

I think I made two major errors yesterday that led to some shit hitting the fan... I have said in my confessional that my relationship with Catalie was likely going to be the end of my game... I shared with her that Penner told me Joaq had a vote stealer, and it got back to Joaq from Catalie... Basically I'm pretty sure Catalie is the Godfather and most info gets back to her, so me doing anything but being subservient to her was never going to work...

When Catalie leaked shit I took it as a sign from the Universe that it was time to let it all crash and burn. It's hard for me to shut my brain off from thinking about the game, and it's had a major impact on my life. While I don't know who would have gone had I not pulled that stunt at tribal, (guess we'll find out the dynamics when other people start joining us) I have been lacking in my productivity with my business and I could tell this was really taking a toll on my mental health. No regrets about any of it, I got outplayed and I overplayed this round just a bit too much. Had a lot of fun throughout all of this and relieved to not be constantly thinking about who I need to lie to and about what and wonder who is lying to me about what. Throw a global pandemic in the mix and you've got some damn good reality TV.

I ride the AIDS Lifecycle it's a bike ride from San Francisco to LA raising money for HIV/AIDS and Franky Grande rides it too. We were riding part of it together for like a 15 minute stretch and he was telling me about how crazy he went being in the Big Brother house... I feel like this game did similar tricks to my brain hahaha. It wasn't too bad until having to balance 13 conversations, past relationships, new relationships, lying, etc. It was the perfect time to go and I am looking forward to see who takes it all the way. God bless whoever has the mental strength to make it another 2 weeks with this amazing group of sociopaths.
Reem liked this

Melinda

• Jury
  • Awards: Custom Custom Custom Custom Posts Custom