By Danni Boatwright
It took a double header tribal and an idol to take you out. I really thought we were gonna have you in this for the long haul!! Regardless, I'll still cry over your iconic exit.

Anyting you think you could have done differently? Who do you want to see at the end?

Thanks for making this an incredible season :)

Danni Boatwright

• Host
  • Awards: Custom Custom Custom Posts Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom
By Melinda
Posts Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom
Woah I am stunned... Super curious about the game dynamics and wtf was gonna happen if I didn't ask people to vote me out...

That was code for blindside Joaquin that round btw guys. Sorry you called my bluff instead.

I really thought you were gonna go the whole way in this tbh.

Melinda

• Jury
  • Awards: Posts Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom
By Tammy
Custom Custom Posts Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom
i think that maybe my name was fed to joaq/russ by steph/loveita in case joaq played an idol so that's what happened maybe? a little disappointed thought that joaq didn't go bigger with that move if he was going to play it anyway.
Loveita liked this

Tammy

• Jury
  • Awards: Custom Custom Posts Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom
By Tammy
Posts Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom
and melinda i think you were leaving anyway because joaq told everyone he had a vote stealer. i still never got confirmation if the vote stealer was real but it swayed that vote a lot

Tammy

• Jury
  • Awards: Posts Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom
By Val
I also thought you were set up for another near perfect run! I really wish you would have trusted that I wanted to work with you. I held NO ill will towards you from austranded!

Val

• Jury
  • Awards: Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom
By Melinda
Posts Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom
Tammy wrote: Sun Apr 19, 2020 7:44:07 pm and melinda i think you were leaving anyway because joaq told everyone he had a vote stealer. i still never got confirmation if the vote stealer was real but it swayed that vote a lot
That is sort of what I suspected which is why I pulled the move because I figured it would be so unexpected for a few people that it would cause paranoia and lead people to actually make a blindside happen... I had all my eggs in the Catalie basket and as soon as she betrayed me I was like... ok I don't wanna work this hard anymore. Truthfully I should have never used to my extra votes and gone for Russell the round before but I was getting bored and it all went south from there.

Melinda

• Jury
  • Awards: Posts Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom
By Melinda
Custom Posts Custom Custom Custom Custom
btw if there's a returning twist right now let's all make a deal to vote for whoever returns to win the game like the God Chris so the other finalists can be bitter as hell. I'll venmo/paypal you $10,000!! I have to win this and I am not giving up hope.

Melinda

• Jury
  • Awards: Custom Posts Custom Custom Custom Custom