By Danni Boatwright
Well played, asshole <3 you made it way further than anyone expected and played hard the whole way. Cemented your legacy as a top tier idol solver and top tier douchebag in the process icon_king

Drink up. enjoy your time at pound-erosa and we'll see you at FTC

Danni Boatwright

• Host
  • Awards: Posts Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom
By Reem
Custom Posts Custom Custom Custom Custom
Joaq, endlessly entertaining and never afraid to speak your mind...mad respect. Your 420 shenanigans are also meme worthy.

You fought like hell, and we sure hate to see you here. I was personally hoping you'd find that idol before tribal. Welcome to Ponderosa :sob:

Reem

• Alumni
  • Awards: Custom Posts Custom Custom Custom Custom
By Joaquin
if any of you care about my current rankings of the current players, before i read all of this. in terms of likelihood i would vote for them

1. Catalie - she is an awesome player and i did not expect her to basically become my best friend out here (sorry val i had to find a new one after you left)
2. Cassandra - just gets it strategically and did a great job lowering her profile i thought
3. Russ - I think he realized he was goat-y and started overplaying a bit, i still do like him a decent bunch
4. Steph - i just think shes a super boring person
5. Yve - yeah i know shes out of her league but i do actually like her as a person and she has gone out of her way to defend me
6. Kim - she has just said some mind-numbingly stupid shit to me that i can't respect her
Val, Loveita liked this

Joaquin

• Jury
  • Awards: Custom Custom Custom Posts Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom
By Loveita
Custom Posts Custom Custom Custom
This tracks pretty well. A couple votes ago I thought of Kim a lot higher up, but over the past couple rounds I've been losing respect for her.

Loveita

• Jury
  • Awards: Custom Posts Custom Custom Custom
By Joaquin
Jeff wrote: Tue Apr 21, 2020 8:07:22 pm Gg Joaq! Was hoping to see you last a bit further
Varner, one of my favorite PEOPLE out here, I just think after you and Cochran went so all out for me it wasn't gonna work out. Which I don't know why y'all didn't want to play ball, Tammy and I didn't have a pregame or anything and I think Russ would have played ball too.

Joaquin

• Jury
  • Awards: Custom Custom Posts Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom
By Jeff
Custom Custom Posts Custom Custom Custom Custom
GENUINELY, I wanted to work with you. I wanted to send Russell home and work with you and my confessionals in those swap round will back me up. We can talk about it more after the game if you want but -my- plan there was to put our votes on Yve but Cochran was gung-ho that Tammy had already flipped and was convinced if we voted Yve we'd be voting into a 3-2-1 (aka voting himself out). I really didn't want to vote Tammy there but I felt strategically suffocated with no good option and no good path out of it and ultimately voted for you, which I know contradicts my first sentence but that round was a mess and I hated it.
Joaquin liked this

Jeff

• Jury
  • Awards: Custom Custom Posts Custom Custom Custom Custom
By Joaquin
Jeff wrote: Tue Apr 21, 2020 10:42:06 pm GENUINELY, I wanted to work with you. I wanted to send Russell home and work with you and my confessionals in those swap round will back me up. We can talk about it more after the game if you want but -my- plan there was to put our votes on Yve but Cochran was gung-ho that Tammy had already flipped and was convinced if we voted Yve we'd be voting into a 3-2-1 (aka voting himself out). I really didn't want to vote Tammy there but I felt strategically suffocated with no good option and no good path out of it and ultimately voted for you, which I know contradicts my first sentence but that round was a mess and I hated it.
If I remember correctly, tammy had told me pretty early on in the swap she wanted to protect me and fed me some info, but she hadn't really fully flipped until like...half an hour before tribal. i didn't realize you were so gung-ho on not working with russ, i liked him but he was not my #1 at the time or anything. if y'all had come to me and been like "cochran/varner/joaq/tammy lets make it happen" and not been cagey about it i would have bit immediately

Joaquin

• Jury
  • Awards: Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Posts Custom Custom Custom Custom