By Reem
Posts Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom
This boot broke me. I was pulling for you so hard :sob: Everyone check on your Reems, we are not okay.

Thank you for coming back to slay, you are a true legend and I have claimed you as my spirit mother. :crown:
Susie liked this

Reem

• Alumni
  • Awards: Posts Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom
By Catalie
Posts Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom
Thanks for having me, Poodz. I was thisclose to dropping because the timing for me was awful. But I am glad I played, I met so many great people. <3
Sorry I let you down, Reem. I told Russell that we should do Kim, but I'm pretty sure he wanted me to get idoled out, because he's a pussy. I probs shoulda just told Steph we should do it. But to be honest, those two were always gonna want me dead tonight or tomorrow.

Loveita <3 <3 <3 Ugh, losing you and Joaquin back to back was the worst shit ever. I know you two were never bff, but I felt like you two had my back more than the other peeps in the game.
Reem liked this

Catalie

• Jury
  • Awards: Posts Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom
By Reem
Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Posts
You didn't let me down whatsoever. <3 I am just devastated to see you here. You would have won the whole thing. You had an AMAZING run. I stan forever, spirit mother. :fire: :crown:

You're a bad ass. Now, I need to take a minute and compose myself. :sob:

Reem

• Alumni
  • Awards: Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Posts
By Melinda
Posts Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom
Catalie wrote: Wed Apr 22, 2020 7:15:07 pm Thanks for having me, Poodz. I was thisclose to dropping because the timing for me was awful. But I am glad I played, I met so many great people. <3
Sorry I let you down, Reem. I told Russell that we should do Kim, but I'm pretty sure he wanted me to get idoled out, because he's a pussy. I probs shoulda just told Steph we should do it. But to be honest, those two were always gonna want me dead tonight or tomorrow.

Loveita <3 <3 <3 Ugh, losing you and Joaquin back to back was the worst shit ever. I know you two were never bff, but I felt like you two had my back more than the other peeps in the game.
I had your back!!! Til you fucked my game up :curse:

Melinda

• Jury
  • Awards: Posts Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom
By Naonka
Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom
Hi mom, even though you still hate me I was pulling for you throughout all the way and only logged in to post my support. :sob:

Naonka

• Awards: Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom
By Penner
Custom Posts Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom
Hey Cat, I took a little detox this week but sorry to see you go <3 I had so much fun getting to know you this season!

Penner

• Jury
  • Awards: Custom Posts Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom