By Reem
Custom Custom Posts Custom Custom Custom
Ugh, my worse case scenario has happened. Damn though, you are definitely a fighter. Welcome to Ponderosa, Kim! Hate it happened this close to the finish line. :broken:

Reem

• Alumni
  • Awards: Custom Custom Posts Custom Custom Custom
By Kim
Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Posts
and lol, just judging what I've been reading so far, yeah, I knew the jury wouldn't be that receptive to my game. I still think Russell was legitimately the bigger jury threat than me, but I could be wrong on that.

I'm really torn on who I want to vote for, Russell did a great job at schmoozing for my jury vote this afternoon when it soon became apparent that it was one of us who was leaving, and honestly, if he actually shows a little grace and humility during his FTC I'll definitely consider it. But the way he just speaks in general is just so abrasive and off-putting.

I'm disappointed how I handled things re: Stephanie. At Final 7 or so, we kind of realized at that point, we were probably heading for a Russ/Yve/me/her F4. I mean, I had just assumed that Russell was gonna win the Final immunity challenge and the vote would be between us two anyways, so I made her a "deal" that we'd both vote each other off at Final 4 but that we'd still vote for each other to win in the end. So I guess I can't really blame her for voting for me.

Yve is fine. I like her and I hope that she goes no holds barred during the FTC. I warned Stephanie that she would be running at risk having just one Fenrir there whereas if she took both of us, me and Yve would probably just split jury votes.

Kim

• Jury
  • Awards: Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Posts