By Danni Boatwright
Courtney

1. What is your game-plan going into this season?
I think the best thing to do is the same thing I've found works: Build key relationships, try to come off 'non-threatening' and be apart of a decision making process. It's never important to make the actual choice, only to be apart of it.
2. How did you win your previous season?
The key moment was after Gretchen was voted out and myself/Ryan the Rat had realized we were on the wrong end. Thus, we began kissing Rudy's ass and dropped all old plans.

I was the one who dubbed him King Rudy. I even compared myself to Erik, the ice cream guy. I don't have leverage, you do Rudy. Myself and Ryan are good numbers, the people you are with are big time players. We aren't.

Got to the merge with a majority and the key final four immunity win, I was able to do what no one else could... get rid of season long villain King Rudy. Won me a split vote, 3-3-2. My Peru castmates... Ryan and Christa, plus Kelly's vote.

It was lightening in a bottle and I freely admit this hinged on my ability to be in Rudy's ear and a scattered jury.

That said, I do firmly believe I deserved it over Shane and Melinda. Melinda did damage herself through events involving her ride of die and Shane never had any real control. I also believe I did the best answering very tough jury questions. It was not handed to me. Had I gone to the finals with Rudy, we'd have been co-goats. I was at least able to argue my own agency by betraying him.
3. Will your game be different this time? How?
The big difference is always how you play with whom your attempting to have an alliance with. How I worked with Ryan would be different than how I approach someone like Rudy. As long as you can make yourself useful to someone, you have an in. Its just a matter of finding it. I really have no idea what the winners are or what they did, its been soooo long, so I think its best to just approach it as it comes. Doing pre-season research seems lame. I'd rather play my Switch.
4. How have you changed since the last time you played Stranded?
I don't think I've played anymore since my last outing and frankly, my fandom of Survivor has gone down because of insane rules on the show. I feel like its become Mario Kart: Randomness for the sake of Randomness. I also think Jeff on Survivor is a big phony who's trying to pretend his questions are profound, rather than this is a show where people are trying to win a million bucks. That's all its about. The show is not high art.
5. Do you think you have any friends or enemies going into the season? Who and what’s the history?
Ehhhh.... its been so long, its hard to remember. Would Andrew from Peru be on the cast? He was a by the books accountant type player that I regret voting for. The personality of cardboard box. LOL. I feel like Melinda is fairly likable and I did vote for her in Rivals. I never had a problem with her, its just situations never really aligned for us to ... be aligned in a real way. She definitely knows her stuff. Give me a gamebot I can brainstorm with and I'll be happy. LOL
6. Do you have any regrets from your previous stranded experience?
Always my temper and not losing sight of the logical beats of the game round to round.

Obviously not playing that damn Public Immunity Idol, but in my defense I was kind of sleep walking though that season at that point. I had a lot going on in my real life going through the disability process, getting at home counseling and trying not to have mental breakdowns. I did enjoy my time with Sarah and even Cochran.
7. How would you like to be remembered this season?
Hopefully not a chump. No one wants to be seen as a fool.
8. Does playing against other winners make this a more difficult season?
Hmm... I don't know. I can see both sides of the argument. Because even people who didn't win Stranded can be quite good players and things are so circumstantial. And the concept of a vote is a squeeze game. Sometimes you are just on the wrong side of the numbers.
How much (if at all) are you looking forward to this season? * (0: Meh, 10: Can't Wait!)
How well do you think you will do? (0: First Boot, 10: Two-Time Winner)
How are you approaching the game? (0: For Fun, 10: To Win)

Danni Boatwright

• Host
  • Awards: Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Posts Custom Custom
By Danni Boatwright
Kim Spradlin

My game-plan going into this season is to get to know my fellow tribemates as well as I possibly can within the first couple days. First impressions are EVERYTHING. Right now, I feel like I am not well known in the Stranded Community (sort of like Danni, Earl, etc. in real Survivor). That could be both my downfall or my opportunity to take advantage of befriending everyone as they don't know the reputation that proceeds me. Essentially, my game-plan is to get people to like me so I can stay around at the beginning. First boot on an all winners season is a no-go for me and I know there's gonna be pre-existing relationships and I will be a part of none of them so I have my work cut out for me.

I won my previous season from my BOOTIFUL social game. I only won one immunity challenge on my previous season so I did not rely on my physical strength to bring me far. My strategic game was alright but nothing to write home about. I made moves when I had to but nothing too flashy. My social game though, quite impeccable. I spent HOURS AND HOURS talking to these people about their lives and let me tell you, some of these people were boring af and i was about to claw my eyes out but I did it anyway because I wanted to win THAT bad. I got Roark to give me immunity when she entered the game because she trusted me the most. Ryan agreed to go to a fire-making challenge with me because we had such a great relationship and he trusted me because I talked to him when no one else would (he was a rat). I BEAT out the BIGGEST THREAT TO WIN THE GAME in the final 3 when she, Christina, had been known as the biggest threat to win from like Final 8 onwards. People thought it would be a clean sweep but I pulled out enough votes to get a tie (my social bonding with Julie was the clinch vote to make it a tie) and then the 0-vote getter voted for me because even though we were in the final 3 against each other, I had still built an amazing relationship with her (Simone). I really do think at one point or another in my season, every single person I was on a tribe with trusted me with their life at one point or another (other than maybe Ali but fuck her).

lmao if it isn't broke dont fix it amirite. jk i will definitely be playing up my social game again (might have less time to do so though). However, I am definitely gonna try to up my strategic game. Last game I played wasn't too exciting but this is all winners people. You gotta make some moves if you wanna beat out the competition. I have a huge uphill battle as someone who barely anyone even knows is a winner. No one respects me right now because they dont even know who I am. Well watch me. If i have something to say about it, I'm coming for blood. i want that prize. Look at season 40 of survivor, all the big threats are getting voted out, but its the michelles and sophies and bens who are slipping by because of their social games. I'm gonna ride along getting rid of the big known winners first and then strike when the time is right.

I played Stranded ?two? years ago so it hasn't been that long ago, but it is the last ORG ive played since. This means i'm coming out of retirement to take home the crown again. As a graduating college student, I've grown more life experience (a lot happens in college and you learn a lot) which I think is gonna help me to bond with people more. My goal is to find at least ONE thing I can bond with my tribemates over and then milk that for all it's worth. Like last game I talked to Christina about this one show I had never even heard of but boy google is a godsend. I literally googled every conversation we had just to get this girl to like me and let me tell you it worked lol. Wow im a tangential writer but moral of the story is im basically the same person but know more stuff to talk about with people.

5. Do you think you have any friends or enemies going into the season? Who and what’s the history?
LOL I HAVE ZERO ENEMIES coming into this season. No one even knows who the heck I am. I stay off the discord mostly and am a recent winner so I dont have that huge name recognition like older more legendary players might. The only other winners I know are from the rematch I played with Val and Teresa (only know their alias names lol) and I guess Cochran but he got voted out first. The only one I actually formed a connection with was Val (Debbie) so if she's playing this season, she'll be my go to to align with even tho i turned on her ass and tried to vote her out lol. She had good vibes so im sticking with the devil I know.

Not finding an idol definitely. Idols are like my kryptonite. Whenever I find them in ORGs, I give them away or get voted out with them in my pocket, but when I don't find them i do really well. I think it's due to the fact that i get too comfortable if i have one and slack off on my social game. So it's bittersweet but I still REALLY LIKE idols and really wanna find one this season whether good or bad.

I would just like to be remembered lol. like i'm basically invisible right now and the community has no idea who Spradlin is so Im gonna make them have to remember me. This is all winners people like if i do well, i'll have to be a household name in the community. You might not like me. You might think im boring af. you might just be indifferent to the spradlin. but you WILL remember me that's for sure.

Ehhh I'd say it goes both ways. I played against a lot of 'borderline inactive' peeps and honestly that was tougher I think because you literally never know what they're gonna fucking do. Like they come on 5 minutes before tribal and be like, so who we voting? Like umm bitch you. At least with all winners, you mostly know these people are here to play and so you can anticipate their moves ahead of time. They're predictable. Most of them aren't gonna be loyal because they backstabbed in their previous games. I'm pretty good at reading people to see if I can actually trust them with my life. I got my ride or die (i always look for one person). Then I got my main allies who i can like trust but dont trust with my life because they're all snakes. Lastly, I got my fringe allies who people dont know im allied with and talk to a lot but i keep them on the back burner in case i have to jump ship or need them for numbers. So we'll see but it's gonna be an exciting season for sure. I'm just scared of pre-game alliances honestly because i have literally none and i feel like all these other people know each other. BIG rip if i die cause of pregame but oh well i think i'll be able to power through. UNLESS we hopefully get new aliases which would be dope but probs wont happen okay peace bye

How much (if at all) are you looking forward to this season? * (0: Meh, 10: Can't Wait!)

Danni Boatwright

• Host
  • Awards: Custom Custom Custom Custom Posts Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom
By Danni Boatwright
Kim Mullen

My game plan this season is to just be myself. One thing I love about All-Star seasons like this is that I don't have to be pretend to be anybody or not, and I always feel like I excel more in these things when I can just be myself and not have to worry about putting on a persona or in-character performance for fun. My game plan right now work the social game, but more on that below.

I won my season because I had my finger on the pulse the entire time. I feel like during the entire pre-merge and for a good portion of the post-merge, I was not really considered a "threat" or someone who needed to be taken out. However, I wasn't delusion. I was very aware of how people perceived me. And I let them think that, but by the end of the season, I came out of the shadows and made some really strong moves and by the time I made Final Tribal Council, my gameplay was undeniable. I pretty much had everyone hoodwinked the entire time, and by the time they realized it, it was too late.

I also picked the right alliances, and I knew exactly who to cut, and when to cut them. During the cast reveal, Brenda gave me the superlative "Most Likely to Escape a Food Fight Without a Mark Because She Used You As a Human Shield Without You Knowing". I knew what I was doing.

The only thing I plan on changing up is my pre-merge game. I was not as aggressive or pro-active as I would have wanted to be. Granted, I did come into the game as an alternate so I had missed out of the first night, so I felt like I was playing catch-up right from the start. Here, I definitely want to be a bit more present because last season, although people pretty much regarded my post-merge game as flawless, they thought my pre-merge game was unexciting. I will switch that up this time around.

Other than that, I'm not planning on making many changes. I believe in my strategy, and I think it's going to work again here. It's an all winners season, so I have to imagine there will be a lot of big egos here. I'll let them to do their thing, let them fight and jockey for control, and then I can pick up the scraps once they all inevitably kill each other haha.

I mean, it's been over 7 years since I played and won Stranded 17. Obviously I'm more mature. I think I'm more empathetic now then I was when I played the first time. I'm also a lot *busier* in general, but due to COVID, life has kind of been put on hold for me. So this is the perfect time for me to come back and play.
However, I did mention this to Jeff when I accepted the invitation to come back, but I have mostly moved on from playing in these things. So it'll be interesting to see how I adapt.

I'm not going to lie, I haven't been *that* active in the Stranded community since my win. I believe I co-hosted 18 and 19, but other than that, I don't really know what to expect. I also don't know much about the pre-S17 winners.
I do know that S17 has a great reputation for returning players. I remember reading a statistic that everyone but the four boots and the Final 4 have returned at some point, and now I get to be added on to that group. I knew Ibrehem won a season, and we didn't have the *best* relationship in S17 (he was pretty bitter towards me at the end) but we've been super friendly since then.
Are there other S17 winners? I guess I'll find out soon enough :p

Like I said, the only real thing I regret is not playing a more "showy" game during the pre-merge. I also wish I had won some more immunity challenges, so I'm hoping to change that up during this season.

I'd honestly love to play virtually the same exact game I played the first time and win again. My season was crazy and was one of my absolute favorite ORGs, so I would just love to replicate that experience here. I'm fine with not being the biggest or zaniest character. I don't mind being called boring. I just want to be authentic and do the best I can.

I don't think so. The worst thing you can do is go into this game scared or intimidated. I realize I'll be playing with a more competent group this time around, but I know how to manage people.

Danni Boatwright

• Host
  • Awards: Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Posts Custom Custom Custom
By Danni Boatwright
Penny

I’m here for a good time not a long time!

It was so long ago I don’t remember, but I think I was drunk for most of it. Basically I trash talked the other tribe as much as possible, made sure there was a clear division between us going into the merge and then went from there. I laid as low as I could for as long as I could and then struck when I could. I managed to get Rob to vote himself out when we were tied at Final 6 and then I sailed home from there.

It will definitely be different because I haven’t played an ORG in about 5 years? If I’m not the first voted off it’ll be a miracle. I’m going to be useless at the challenges because I don’t even remember all the keyboard shortcuts and stuff. I’m just going to do my best and see what happens.

I was a uni student with an infinite amount of time on my hands when I won Greece. Now I’m a full time teacher and the only reason I can play this time is because stupid coronavirus means I’m teaching from home. I’m obviously a lot more grown up and much more mature. I think mentally and strategically I’m going to be better than when I played last time but I’m going to be very rusty elsewhere.

I don’t even know who the winners are and I doubt anybody knows me either. I think that gives me a bit of an advantage really because I’m sure people will be looking to pick up some spare numbers along the way and I think I’ll be able to scoot by for a bit while I figure out what the he’ll I’m supposed to be doing.

I remember playing Refuge and Cat was willing to save me by bringing me into Refuge but I was so confident I asked her not to haha. Then I got voted out very next tribal.

I’m going to do the best job I can and have as much fun as possible. I doubt very much whether I’ll win or even if I’ll make it far but I’m just going to do whatever I can to make it difficult for everybody else.

I think it cancels it out and everybody is back to square one. When it’s all winners there are advantages and disadvantages to that so everybody is in the same boat. I’m just going to treat this like a regular season. I don’t know who anybody is anyway.

Danni Boatwright

• Host
  • Awards: Custom Custom Custom Custom Posts Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom
By Danni Boatwright
Cassandra

I'm not sure if there are pregame alliances forming right now. I figure if there are, I don't know enough people for any pregaming I do to be really tight (I basically only have Penner, and even then not really), so I'd probably just paint a target on my back if I started. Once the tribes are formed anyone who didn't pregame will probably get recruited as a number anyway. I don't really want to think about game-plan too much, since I know Poody's gonna be a lil shit throwing a wrench in everyone's plans with whatever twist(s) he has in store. I also reckon that sitting and planning and writing down what I come up with would commit me too much to a certain mindset out of a duty to live up to what I promised and deliver on an entertainment level. Then again, after placing 7th in the fan favorite vote in Revenge, I dunno if I really give a SHIT about entertaining anyone. One thing I won't do is destroy my game with a bunch of flashy moves or a funny-but-shitty social game to get into the mods' good graces. I don't really think I'll be seen as a big threat, or at least as big as I should be, since I lost my first two times and my highest placement before my win was 9th. But if for some reason I am...guns blazing.

Suave seduction, killer graces, and downright chutzpah. Honestly, though, there was a lot of shit, and playing in that season often felt like throwing a banana into a cage full of starving baboons and then backing away slowly. I remember laying low in the premerge and siding with all the Faroe cast members in one breath while disavowing them in the next. One of my more active moves was sewing distrust between Penner and Candice before the first swap, which led to their internecine meltdown right before the merge. I recall liking Courtney a fair bit and then she just kinda left without doing anything. Sarah was super annoying the whole time, which was kind of nice because I'd never played along such black-and-white lines before. Then I was sort of swapfucked into the chad tribe with Vytas, Mia, Brenda, Andrea, and fucking Wigles. Speaking of which, Wigles was fucking hilarious and acted like an AIM chat bot gone off the rails the entire game. I remember getting along with everyone on that tribe, but besides Brenda they were all pretty candid with me in saying I didn't really have a way in if we lost. Luckily we were the challenge kings and all made it to merge, and it turned out Brenda was actually vouching for me a crazy amount to the degree that everyone got annoyed at her. So after an easy first two merge boots in Wigles and Kate, Vytas and his witches coven mutinied against Brenda. Which sealed the deal in Andrea, who I had been courting (like fucking crazy), making a move against him with me, Ozzy, Yul, and Rudy, all of whom I had also been courting/reassuring as their only connection to the majority alliance. Oh yeah, and Brenda also gave me an idol, which I was able to gaslight everyone into thinking Mia had. The final 7 was kind of a mad dash of letting people shine for a bit so that they usurped me in being the biggest threat at the exact rate of time between tribals. There was also that ICONIC move where I gave Sarah an idol to get Ozzy out. Naysayers will claim I coasted to the end by winning the last four--count 'em, FOUR--immunities, but I still wasn't even considered until final 5, and by that time I had an idol anyway. The last one was pretty essential, sure, but I had been subtly taking out all the challenge threats anyway, so that shit was sealed early on. Also there was Trashleygate.

I mean I surely have no clue! Quarantine will probably give everyone a bit more time to scramble, socialize, overthink, idol hunt. I don't want to fall into the trap of playing too hard just because I have a newfound sense of freedom. It's also going to depend entirely on the cast. I'm never going to be a UTR player on the level of Danni (in the show)--I'm way too verbose for that--but I know when to lean in and fade back. Typically I'm not the very first person to log in, and I don't like messaging people first. I don't see that changing unless I log in and see everyone plotting immediately. In the end, this shit's an RP anyway, so if I need to play a certain part I can do it. It's not like they're gonna see me avoiding eye contact.

Well, I went graduated college, moved to New York, and became a wage slave. I'm wouldn't say these were very formative experiences, or that they helped me to self-actualize, but they may have made me a bit more downtrodden and weary. My fucking back hurts. I'm hoping this will be an adrenaline spike to my miserable life--or maybe more like gradual adrenaline pumping into my veins at the same rate I need to crescendo my performance in the game. Oh, I also lost my virginity and have a girlfriend now, which will probably be a double-edged sword since I gained social awareness but lost my autonomy.

Uhhh...Penner? Looking back at winners now, I did get along with Tammy a fair bit in Allies. Val, not so much. Actually the whole Indonesia cast besides Joaquin seems sort of evil to me. Mookie was a chiller, I could get along with him. So long as he and Penner don't reminisce over my sleight of hand against them on Faroe. It's kind of crazy that Penner would still be my closest ally considering we haven't worked so well the past couple times. But I've read a lot of Joyce since then so I think I understand his bleeding Irish heart a little more now. Cochran, eh. I guess I was technically his ally on Revenge but he seemed to just make a "tight two" alliance with everyone and act like a sextuple agent while actually ostracizing himself so I'm not sure I could trust him. Jeff aka ScoofyKen I think I liked as a host and in Skype (dating myself a bit here !!), but not sure how he plays. Damn, I guess Courtney did win wayyy back when. Would be cool if she came back, but I'm not holding my breath. I would think that a few from the most recent/post-Revenge seasons are coming back, but I didn't follow those so I'm not sure what to expect. Might read a summary, or might be better to go in completely unbiased and ignorant. People love to "fill in" ignorant people about other players' pasts.

Yeah, I regret not playing one of my TWO immunity idols in my Faroe Islands vote-out. I also regret giving Val ammo with my really sloppy play against Penner in Allies. Not the best swap situation in the first place, but I really dug my own grave there. I just hope the cool kids won't laugh at me for needing three tries to win....

as the GOAT

To me, it makes it easier. In fact I turned down another returnee season because I only wanted to do all-winners. Now I can hide myself a bit more. The downside to that is that they're all top players, and no doubt Poody's cash prize of $2000 is going to incentivize them further. I mean, I know I want $20,000. Who wouldn't want $200,000? I just hope it doesn't turn into one of those seasons where strategy goes out the window and everyone just rallies behind a random person each vote so that no one can read their respective strategies when in reality everyone is playing at such a high level that the concept of high level playing goes down the drain and actually this sounds like it could be good what am I talking about. In the end, it may be more difficult, but I'll be playing twice as hard, because I want that $2,000,000.

Danni Boatwright

• Host
  • Awards: Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Posts Custom Custom Custom
By Danni Boatwright
Aubry

I think it's generally not a great idea to make a game plan without knowing the other players. But, since I've been AWOL from the discord for the entirety of my dissertation process, I think I'm at a disadvantage in pregame alliances. My game-plan to overcome that is, depending on who the players are, to either pull a Yul and point it out every 2.2 seconds, or to infiltrate myself into the majority just like I did in Socotra. Otherwise, I'm genuinely here to have fun - and the most fun thing about these games is WINNING!

My game plan is to do what I did in Socotra: aggressively dig for idols, use them sparingly, and become everybody's best friend. In Socotra, I made genuine friendships, and wasn't afraid to grovel for mercy when I was on the bottom. I rarely betrayed my friends, but when I did it really almost bit me in the end - I think this time I might make just one less "ride or die." In Socotra I made some tight friendships in the premerge, but found myself in the minority at the merge. After that, I made it clear I would work with the majority at all costs. Honestly, I played a lot with my gut. Eventually, I was one of the last minority members standing, won FIC, and won with all of my friends on the jury. I genuinely don't remember how many idols I had - 2? 3? I'm pretty sure I got both the idols premerge that I had access to. And having those idols not only gave me power, but gave me the knowledge that fewer other people had that power - BUT again, that overconfidence almost bit me in the end, so I have to make sure to act scared even when I'm not.

My game was dicey. There were times when my fate looked grim, but I survived. I want to make this game easier on myself in a couple of ways.
1. Initially I thought I should make fewer ride or dies. The more personal your friendships are, the worse it is when you betray them - so keep friends close, but not THAT close. But, my close friendship with LJ really saved my game in Socotra, so maybe I should just make LATER ride or dies. Avoid them at the outset.
2. I think I found most of the idols, but not all of them. I want all of them!!! $$$$!
3. Last time I played, I really REALLY wanted to be on the actual show, and played Stranded because of how similar it was to the actual show. I wanted to train my social skills in this environment, and took everything SUPER super seriously. Now, I don't care about being cast on the show, I have my degree, we're all stuck at home, and I'm here to have a good time - not a boring time, but a good time.

1. I don't care about being cast on the show, I don't care about my record or stats, I just want to have fun... but winning is the MOST fun
2. I have my PhD now
3. I'm married??? To Jonas???? Wow it's been a second
4. Honestly I've dealt with some interpersonal shit that I think has made me more attuned to bullshit. I think I already had a half-decent bullshit meter before... but this game is also in text, so that will make it harder to discern. I guess we'll see how that improvement actually translates.

Nope. Nada. Pretty behind on all that!

Nope. It was awesome, I had a great time, I still remember how freaking GLORIOUS it felt to win that FIC... in my Airbnb in Montreal that I bailed out of conference stuff to play. I think my only regret is not keeping up with people afterwards.

As a two-time winner ;) One of my favorite things about this series as both a player and viewer is the confessionals, so hopefully I can be remembered for having good confessionals!

If season 40 of the show is any indication, yyyyyyup. But, I don't think that I'm remembered as being this amazing mastermind winner of Socotra. I think I personally am coming into this season with the advantage of underestimation, which is historically AWESOME for women in returnee seasons. So this, over any other season, might actually work in my favor because there may be bigger fish to fry. Time will tell!

Danni Boatwright

• Host
  • Awards: Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom
By Danni Boatwright
Jeff Varner (pre-gamechangers... important distinction)

My game-plan for this season is to have fun with it. I'm going to be the same game-plan as it was last time: improvisation, adaptability and being well-liked by the people, but I'm going to try to do so while having fun with it. Those things were mutually exclusive last game so I'm determined to do both at the same time this time.

I won my season by forming strong alliances that lasted the entire game, and knowing when to swerve (or not swerve) on people. I had my finger on the pulse the whole time, and got out the right people at the right time. I think I was most known for being strong strategically but also talking myself down into a low-profile about it such that no one bothered going after me because they didn't think I was a threat to win... until the end where they realized I was actually playing the best game the whole time, and then I won and everyone was really stoked on me.

I can't know how I'll play my hand until I get dealt my cards to answer this question any better.

I know that's a boring answer so I'll try to add: I plan to follow the same general guidelines as last time (form strong connections, be adaptable, etc.) and so in that way it will be the same but due to the nature of those guidelines, it has to be different, right?

I also don't think I'll win fan favorite every episode like I did last time.

This is the question I was looking for. I'm not sure how "real" I should get here.

I won Nepal when I was around 22, now I'm 28 - which is kind of crazy to think about it being that long ago.

I feel like I have gone through a lot in that time that has shaped, and then re-shaped, who I am and what is important to me. I've gone through some really difficult battles with depression and anxiety over those years that have chewed me up and spit me out. So I'm sure I am very different than I was when I was 22, but I am not really sure how I've changed to answer this specifically. Maybe I'll be exactly the same with the same biting sarcasm.

Something cool about Stranded is that because each season is archived, my season proves as a bit of a time-capsule to how I was 6 years ago, so it'll be cool to play and then see how I have changed since my first season.

It's kind of interesting because I actually turned out to be a very loyal player in my season and kept true to my alliances through to the end. I have learned over time, struggling through these past few years, that I really value loyalty and stability in people. Will that translate to Stranded, or will it be a very convincing ploy to get someone to trust me?

I've been super out of the loop on the Stranded community for a couple of years now so I'll be a little surprised if anyone lists me as either. I think people are going to be more surprised than anything that I am playing, tbh. I actually feel very concerned that I'm going to be screwed because I don't have connections to people.

I'm hoping to see some friendly faces of people I used to talk to a bit when I was more active in the community, namely like Cochran and Penner.

If someone lists me as an enemy going into this season, it'd be news to me.

I really regret voting Papa Bear out instead of Kimmi.

Even though I won, it has haunted me deep to my core ever since. Sometimes I wake up in a cold sweat and think to myself "I voted out that sweet old man that got paralyzed in a car crash, and kept a gamer gamer gamer like Kimmi to the end" and then I stare lifelessly at the ceiling until I chant affirmations to myself that it happened 6 years ago and I won.

I also really regret how I allowed the game to take a serious mental toll on me toward the end. The game became actual stress for me because I wanted it so bad and I was trying so hard. I was miserable and not really having fun down the stretch. I really focused on winning and prioritized that over having fun, and it just wasn't great for me - which is why I'm going to try to focus on having fun this time. And if you're reading this right now and see me being miserable in the game, drop an "omfg jeff i love u im ur biggest fan" in my confessional and I'll know it's a code to stop being a such a little bitch.

My goal is to be remembered more positively than the guy who outed a fellow cast member as transgender and then tried to profit off of it by writing a book about his experience.

Yes and no. Yes, because I hope that the level of competition will be better. No, because I assume I won't be playing with any 12 year-olds whose vocabulary consists solely of the words "fat", "skinny" and "binches" this or someone who gets influenced because someone's avatar "is so hot!!" like last time. But I've been surprised before, maybe these people will be like that, or worse.

Also: I don't want the $200. If I happen to win, I ask now that you give it to the person who was nicest to me throughout the season instead. Serious.

Danni Boatwright

• Host
By Danni Boatwright
Ziggy

Find the best players on my tribe and run the roost with them. Keep all the threats around to help me dominate then slowly plan their demise for the end.

By being the most social and having advantages/goats all working for me.

I think I have to be bolder, and less in the shadows in a season with all winners. Most of them have seen all the tricks in the book.

Hmm since the last time I played stranded I had the opportunity to play with all stars. I think there was some doubt about my skill as a player, but I cemented my skill in

Going in I think I have more friends than enemies tbh. I think I worked well with joaq, val, and Tammy

Yeah! I mean I regret my jury management and treatment of some in my original stranded season. In austranded I regret not using my extra vote to split the vote when I was Idoled out. Otherwise I like how I played each time I’ve done it.

The winner? Best ever? I want to be a four time cover star because I think if I do I would be the quickest to achieve it in stranded history maybe? I would have 4 covers in only less than 2 years if I make the cover this season. I have a cover in iso3, Morocco, and austranded and the four-time cover stars are are the people who welcomed me into this community- people like nofo.

To me this is is the same level as austranded. Austranded was the single most fun and difficult season I played, and I am expecting it to be just as frustrating and fast paced. Everyone has been around the block and they know what it takes to win, I think we will be hard pressed to find anyone that will become a definitive “goat” which I think will bode poorly for me due to how awful my jury management usually is. I just played a discord org (mind you with children) and nearly lost playing a dominant game next to two pretty obvious goats, and I know for a fact stranded doesn’t have that level of Morons- ESPECIALLY in a season of winners. So I think I’m going to have to play a flashier and more dominant game than I have ever played before.

Danni Boatwright

• Host
  • Awards: Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Posts
By Danni Boatwright
Melinda

I really don't have one... I don't think I am going to know like anyone here which I feel like is more a disadvantage than an advantage but hopefully I can get a bit of luck. Truly have no idea what to expect I am just going to do my best to make connections with people and have people not see me as too big of a threat. I don't expect that I will do great but I am going to try my best.

It was so long ago I don't really remember? I'm pretty good at connecting with people and getting them to trust me... I did make the finals 3 times afterall and nearly won the first two times I played. I'm good at downplaying being a threat usually... hopefully most of these people not knowing me will allow for that... plus I'm sure others have bigger reputations than mine, unless people here know about me... of course that was like over a decade ago so a lot has changed, I am not even close to the same person I was 10 years ago so should be interesting to see if I still got it.

It will have to be because going into the last two seasons I played I at least knew a decent amount of people going into it... here I feel like I a a total outsider mystery person to most of them... and I also do not play orgs anymore except on rare occasion just to be a troll... I haven't actually played to win an ORG in a long time... I am going to have to be a lot riskier this time around I feel like because it's not going to be easy to just control shit... I am going to have to play dumb and not let people know how savvy I am with strategy. But I guess anyone who talks to people about who I am will know I know how to navigate my way to the endgame as I did it three times as Melinda... Can say I got lucky at times but getting to the finals 3 times... idk if I can do it a 4th but I am going to see if I can pull it off somehow. It would be a miracle

FUCK lets see when I played this game for the first time I was a freshman in college, it was 2007 or 2008 I believe, I was alone in my dorm room depressed as fuck all the time, I was skinny af... man my life has changed a shit ton in the past decade. I have a way different life perspective for sure... I am determined as fuck and always have been, but when I played this game the first time I was SO hungry to win that I took these like way too seriously... I look back at that time of my life and laugh a bit because ORGs were like my whole life outside of college and hanging with friends from time to time. I'm a bit stoned at the moment, just reminiscing about life... damn. Fuck I better wrap this up... I have changed a shit ton is the short answer.

I know blondzilla... we used to be super close... but I abandoned the org world and I dont really know if she will be on my side or not... I'd love to connect with her and play together and I think we will work together if given the chance but literally that is it... unless I by some chance have a surprise and know people... I have little history with most of these people so I hope that people will give me a chance and get to know me and want to work with me... I have no idea though.

No not really... I had fun every time and played well. By the time I won I was on pretty good terms with most people and figured out how to jury manage.

I would like to be able to make big moves and be a bit of an underdog... so I guess remembered for being a strong player...

Yes and no... everyone has won so it's hard to pin point anyone as being more threatening because everyone has won before so everyone is a threat... I'm more concerned though about playing against people who have past ties and I have few. Obviously there will be very good players but likely a variety of styles so I hope it is fun and not predictable... I hate majority alliances that never break apart.

Danni Boatwright

• Host
  • Awards: Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Posts Custom
By Danni Boatwright
Yve

So, I last played in Stranded 18. And that was the last time I actually played an online reality game. Everything is different now, I'm sure. And I don't want to old-school my way out. So... the plan is to really lean into reading the room and following the social atmosphere of my rivals. Also, researching each of them. Cool thing about 18 is that it was so long ago, and I had a pretty quiet game and win. I don't think anyone remembers me at all.

I worked hard to acquire social connections to every player in the game. Went with the flow until they decided to vote me out. Fortunately, I had an idol which kept me in the game. Luck was actually a huge factor in my game. At one point we were going into a deadlocked tie vote at the final six, and one dude didn't show up to the vote, so my side won. The final vote was one where the jury could change their votes at any point in 24 hours. I'm pretty sure at some point I was losing, but I won 4-3-2. Skin of my teeth experience, and I'll remember it all forever.

It's got to be vastly different. I can't expect to play the same game twice and win. That's not how reality works. I can't say for sure how it will be different, part of the fun is seeing how well you can evolve inside of the game.

Well, over seven years have passed at this point. I'm pretty sure I'm a completely different person at this point. I'm exited to see what kind of player I've become after being away from game for the better part of the last decade.

Noooo clue who anyone is right now. I should really start looking into that.

I don't think I handled my idol correctly in a social way. I got super lucky that Chase, my partner, didn't tell anyone about it.

As someone who did the best job they could with what they had available.

Absolutely! This is nuts.

Danni Boatwright

• Host
  • Awards: Custom Posts Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom
By Danni Boatwright
Cristina

Well this is my first time playing after a long retirement! I used to play a lot of ORGs when I was in uni so I am very rusty! My plan is mostly to come in and make a strong alliance early on. I will be out of practice in challenges, so I will need my social game to come in strong this time around. Make a few close allies and ride them till the merge. Once I make the merge, I want to make sure I go as far as I can. Win or lose, I want to show I still got it.

I won my previous season by making a strong alliance (Neapolitan Girls!) and flying under the radar slightly. I was in a good position in my original tribe and after backstabbing a few allies, I got to the final tribal with the less popular members of my alliance and was able to argue my case the best. I am very good at making a good argument for myself at the end game, all I have to do is get there anyway I can.

I feel like I will need to evolve my game a lot. I am older and wiser but I am very out of practice so I will be hitting the ground running. I want to come out of the gates hot and rely on my social skills to make up for my challenge weaknesses. I also want to be more cut-throat. Last time I relied on being better than my alliance mates at the end, this time I want to rely on being better than everyone but them not realising it till its too late.I want to be the kind of competitor who makes you stop and think and be like, damn, did he just pull that off?

I got a degree bitches! I also ended up in minumum wage so I am like most of the middle class humanities kids! I am currently working on my first book, learnt how to barista, travelled all over Europe and drank and ate far too much. I also look way more hipster now and I am a damn good baker.

Honestly, its been so long since I last played one of these, I can barely remember who I was with, let alone my enemies and allies! I hope they don't remember me though.

I got brought back for an All-Star season before and ended up not being able to make my schedule match with it and ended up going out early due to being half-active. Not a problem I hope to have this time!

As the person walking home with cold hard cash, baby!

Nah, I want to be known as the person who pulled themselves back into this hectic game and made it work. Just because I am longer in the tooth, doesn't mean that still ain't a sharp fang.

Well, everyone has already proven themselves, so this is for glory. We all have a crown already, so why not be afraid to get your hands dirty?

Danni Boatwright

• Host
By Danni Boatwright
Cochran

Same thing I always do. I'm going to surround myself in alliances, have my hand in all the cookie jars I can and be a mover on my first tribe, set up a good network to move forward with. People tend to follow my lead and I always do better when I'm in control of things. But I also want to keep the high profile people together. The big names need to stick around.

Luck. Not that I didn't play it insanely well, I had a rock draw, a solid alliance including my favorite Stranded ally of all time in Ralph, and a hidden immunity idol played that should have taken me out. But I got the win because I was the vocal leader of my side of the game, still making it to the end, taking out the people who went against me.

Nah I'm just going to do the same thing I always do. Probably going to make some enemies, have some undeserved confidence that will rub people the wrong way, but mostly just put myself in everyone's plans on everyone's radar. The only different from that first game is I have a lot more experience and know what to do with the information, which hopefully will help me in this group of winners.

I played Stranded last in possibly the worst time of my life. I was just ingratiated in to the marine corps and didn't have a good head on my shoulder. I was voted out pretty easily because of it and definitely made a mockery of myself. But I still had a splash and I could have done better if not for my swapped tribe. This time I'm a little bit more stable. Key word a little.

Friends and enemies. I'm very love him or hate him. I don't really know specifics, I think I can work a lot of the new schoolers while the old schoolers are going to be less likely to fall for the Cochran charm so to speak.

No. I played hard as fuck every time and all of those together made the John Cochran story.

The winner. I could use the cash.

But I will be a big name and I will make a splash regardless.

No lol this is the same bullshit as last time, who cares if these guys have won. It's a fucking ORG and most of them fell ass backwards in to their wins anyways. You all know survivor and know that a lot of the time the sheep end up falling on the win over the real competent players anyways. This will be no different.

Danni Boatwright

• Host
  • Awards: Custom Custom Posts Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom
By Danni Boatwright
Russell

I'm someone who used to play way back in the day who only started playing again in the past year or so. I think that provides a distinct advantage; being able to relate to old school and new school styles of play. I understand the need to create actual bonds and route my game based on those, but I'm prepared for new-school style play of constantly flipping, jumping, and idol-playing.

I won Isolated 3. In a cast of characters, I was very savvy and under-the-radar. I played a very Jun-style game of floating without having any solid allies. Toward the end, I brought out my competition prowess to secure myself in the Final 2.

But that doesn't mean I'll always be by-the-book and boring. Just recently, I played as Peter in Austranded and was more of a character.

I can't imagine that I'll be very status quo and strategic this time. An All-Winners season of an ORG is an unprecedented sort of thing, so I'd rather be balls-to-the-wall because I imagine MANY people will be reserved.

I haven't, really, but I'm more aware of how young some of the current players are and how...wild some of their decision-making is.

I think I have a friend in Nick Dicola. I think that Ziggy/Moana/whoever will likely want me out. Otherwise, very neutral relationships.

No. I went out on my own terms by giving my immunity to Jacqui. I decided my own fate.

I have never really had a Stranded outing where I was in-the-know strategically. Even my best Stranded placement, 5th, was a lot of cockroaching. I'd like to be more aware this time.

I think it makes it easier for me specifically because I can wear both hats. I think the negative is that you won't have anyone self-sabatoging, you can't chill and get by because others are fucking up.

Danni Boatwright

• Host
  • Awards: Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Posts Custom Custom
By Jeff Probst
Custom Custom Custom Posts
Penner

I'm really excited to see how this season will go. I'm quite out of the loop in terms of Stranded, I can barely remember what season I was on let alone know who any of the recent winners are.

It was my first time playing Stranded so I really played from a place of fear. I spent some time getting to know people, made some solid friendships along the way but was always too scared to be seen to be in charge or to make any huge moves on my own. I played second-in-command (second fiddle some might say) to Cassandra and Candice for much of the game and then made sure that we voted out the biggest threat one by one as we made our way through the merge. Winning after a tie in FTC wasn't a crushing victory but I was always trying to just enough at just the right time to win it.

When I played my second season of Stranded (I can't even tell you what season that was eek) I tried to really crank up my game by being more at the forefront of things, forgetting about "what if this doesn't work out" and just taking the risk. It paid off really well, coming 4th overall, but being much more proud of the game that I played.

This time I'm going to take what I learned from that season and run with it. I am going to have so much more time to dedicate to this (thanks COVID-19) so I am going to be all up in everyone's messages giving them full-force charm offensive 24/7. I'll be everyone's best friend and I'm going to ferry gossip back and forth between people - most of it true, some of it a fabricated. I'm also going to smash every word on Wikipedia into that idol password until I find my first idol.

Also, for once I'm going to read the fucking rules of comps carefully!

I'm much, much older. I'm also working from home so I'm going to attend every tribal council. I've also had a LOT of therapy. Did it help? Let's find out.

I fully cannot remember who the previous winners are that I played with. I remember being buddies with Val (I think she won something) but I have this vague feeling I betrayed her in my second season. Cassandra and I are the ultimate frenemies so I am very curious to see if she plays.Tammy won my second season and I have no idea what kind of relationship we have... was she in my third season? I think I've had too many concussions honesty.

From my first two seasons, on the whole, no. On my third season - sleeping through the tribal council where I got voted out pre-merge.

"that guy who won the all winners season, you know, the hot one on Instagram"

I've seen some of these winners. I ain't scared.

Jeff Probst

• Host
  • Awards: Custom Custom Custom Posts
By Jeff Probst
Custom Posts Custom Custom
Val

Hmm, I plan on not thinking about this too much. I’m a whim kinda gal. My charm’ll get a lot of people to make mistakes. Ya, they’re winners, you say, but I’m a sex kitten. Meow!

I mostly one that one because I’m not a hissing cockroach or a helium balloon attached to a body. I maintained an alliance and basically pagonged with it until I could eliminate my threat and get to the end with two troglodytes. It won’t be as easy this time around, but that was my first game. I’ve been around the block by now!

My social game is ten times sharper. I’m still way too emotional. In fact, the bonds I make now make it harder for me to do something like I did to Nadiya in my season. I think that’s the give and take of a social game, unless you’re a charming sociopath. I use empathy and understanding as a tool, but it also bonds me to anyone I’ll eventually have to gut.

I played like yesterday. Much hasn’t changed. I pulled off two 3-2-1s premerge in the last org I was in, so I’ve gotten even bolder.

I’m not sure. I doubt I’ll have any enemies. There is no winner that I think I’m on bad terms with. I made great bonds with Seabass in austranded and I’ll have to assume he is there. I think both of our performances in austranded will make us formidable, so I’m hoping that will bind us until it can’t.

*eyerolll* being boring, ig.

I want people to know not to fuck with Shane Go... Val Collins.

Yes.

Jeff Probst

• Host
  • Awards: Custom Posts Custom Custom
By Jeff Probst
Joaquin

Do people actually fucking read these things?

Three guidelines:
1. be willing to cut anyone at any time
2. mind your surroundings (be aware)
3. fuck around

I guess some people would say my game was "UTR" but that was really just the one week I was on a business trip and couldn't strategize as much the hour before tribal. I played a middle-of-the-road game early, UTR right around the merge, and an aggressive endgame. Ultimately, I nailed the timing of all my moves in a way where the jury respected it but I was never the biggest threat on the island.

I'll keep those same three principles but how that translates into game...I'll just have to go with the flow. If a giant new-schoolers alliance is dominating, I'll go with that. If everyone's too pussy to make a move, I'll be more aggressive. If everyone is targeting people with connections, I'll cut my obvious connections. If big names stick together, I'll stick with that. So, the same but TBD.

I'm six months older, and six months more jacked

Probably not any enemies? Generally the people I'm rude to don't win the game. I mean if you're looking for history...

(note: at this point I'm not entirely sure who's playing so I'm just listing all winners)

Winners I've played with: Val, Ziggy, Tammy, Melinda
Winners I've hosted: Michelle, Kim, Aubry, Cassandra, Cochran, Courtney, Catalie, Penner, Russ
Winners who have hosted me: Stephanie and Varner, but that was like...4 years ago

And I'm friends with Val and Penner outside the game. Sort of Ziggy too?

I should have raised less corn and more hell

If people look back on this season and remember that I was on it...that's probably a good start

Not really, I've played multiple games with people of this caliber before. Hell, the season I won had like five winners on it. The trickier part is that it's all winners but open id, everyone is coming in with baggage and reputations

Jeff Probst

• Host
By Jeff Probst
Alex

Given I am bored in lockdown I want to have fun with this.

It will depend on the other players where my game plan goes. I have no existing relationships so I am going to have to make people like me from the beginning to not be voted out early.

I plan to be evil for at least one episode.

Underdog who watched my enemies crumble around me and by being very proactive to be involved.

My first season I played an evil bold game and didn’t care what anyone thought. My second game I played the underdog card and won. I don’t want to be an underdog this time and want to take charge.

I am ten years older more mature and rational with life. I do however still have a strong temper and will not take any shit.

None it has been over ten years since I played. I hope I’m not an early boot and need to work hard to ensure I’m not.

I was perhaps too evil and nasty on my first game with the whores Heidi and Jenna. I matured for my second season which I won.

Entertaining with a good strategy and a mix of evil

Yes especially if they have pre existing relationships that is my main worry how to navigate this

Jeff Probst

• Host
By Jeff Probst
Custom Custom Posts Custom
Loveita

I want to be a little looser, and a little more active from the jump. I don't know a lot of these winners, and I know I'm going to be behind on the relationships going in. I'm also worried about being from Isolated and having never played Stranded. That could be a really easy reason to pick someone off right away, so I definitely am motivated to win challenges early and give myself a chance to form stronger bonds in my tribe. If I make it past the first swap, then it'll become an entirely new game, and I'll reassess then. At the same time, I want to be carefree about this, trust my gut, and have a good fucking time. I'd love it if I could poke some bears and indirectly cause some drama, and see if I can get away with it.

I think everyone else talks a little higher about my game than I do. From my perspective, I played a super low key UTR game until my first HOH. People decided to blindside me on the vote, and that screwed them all out of a win, because I clocked them all, won the remaining 7/14 competitions, and weaseled my way into a final 3. I had the underdog story for sure, and vocal advocates in the jury.

I sure damn hope so. I want to have some actual power that extends past the personal bubble of me. My network of allies wasn't nearly as extensive as I wanted it to be, and I feel like I understand how communication in this game works a lot better than I did last time. I'd love to feel the pressure of having to betray someone and figure out how to not lose their potential jury vote.

I mean, I've never played Stranded. But it's been less than a year since Iso4 and I've spectated both Stranded seasons since. I hope that just means I've learned a lot about how people strategize and exchange information in this org, and hopefully I can use that.

I'd be surprised if I had enemies, and I have pretty surface level "friends from the discord server". And honestly, I doubt the winners who know me will want to work with me too much. I'm hoping to ingratiate myself as out of my depth, but for the winners who know about me, that might backfire. Who knows? I might be in everyone's mind as an easy first boot, a big threat, or a potential ally. I think the longer I delay going to tribal the better, but we'll seeeeeeeeeee.

It's difficult to regret a game you won, but I learned from my experience for sure. I want to get out of the gate faster and be a little bit more proactive in talking game. And I want to actually pull some shit off this time.

After lurking for the last two seasons like an absolute maniac, I want to at least give you guys something to talk about in the server. If my game starts turning into a shit show, I'm at least going to make it entertaining. And if I get blindsided before I can do that, I'm going to be salty as fuck in all my comments, whether it be in the server or Ponderosa.

Most definitely. All of these people convinced a majority of former competitors to vote for them, and that's impressive. Trust me, I research impression management and persuasion. That's not easy. Everyone of these people is going to be charming, likable, intelligent, crafty, and talented. There's no way they could have won this game otherwise.

You're seeing in Winners at War right now that a lot of these winners tip toe around each other, understanding how to navigate around each other. It's like that kid game where you and a friend alternate your hands on top of each other, and then try to slap their hand when they least expect it...but if your friend is too quick, you slap yourself. That's going to be this game too. You're gonna have to be quick.

Jeff Probst

• Host
  • Awards: Custom Custom Posts Custom
By Jeff Probst
Posts Custom Custom Custom
Stephanie

There's only so much you can plan ahead of time because as usual in these things it's very situational and you need to take it on a daily basis as things can flip on a time. I'll just have to adapt the best I can once it all gets started, see who I end up with and who I vibe with. I'd like to set up a strong alliance early on but I'm also going to be flexible and not afraid to turn on my alliance or take risks if I feel it could better my game.

I was the HBIC of the Ovambo tribe which came into the merge with numbers. I spearheaded the Cochran blindside to kick things off and from there maintained my control. I did lose it mid-merge when Julie and then David flipped to blindside Grant and Kristina, but managed to step up my game from there and assert my control, flipping David back and getting to the end with him and Mike, successfully topping the Ashley/Sophie power duo while dominating in the challenge and idol finding front.

My game is going to have to be different because I'm going to be playing in a completely different calibre of cast, and if I don't rise to that level then I'm going to get left behind. Namibia I perhaps started off a little bit quiet and in the shadows before I really came on strong the second half of the game, but this time I'd like to come out of the gates a bit stronger, yet in a way that doesn't put me out there as a threat or a target in any capacity. It's a fine line to tread but I think I can pull it off.

It's been six years! So I'd like to say I've grown as a person and have more life experience which totally matters when it comes to ORGing, right?! For the most part I'm probably just the same old me though. I've got a bunch more games and wins under my belt so I do think I've developed and improved as a player since the last time I played, and look forward to showcasing that. To give a specific example, I'd say before I used to overthink when it came to ORGs whereas now I trust my instincts more.

Cochran and I obviously played in Namibia together, if only for a single round where I blindsided him when we merged. He voted for me to win though, so there's no real bad blood. I don't think we'll trust each other implicitly or anything but it'd be fun to work together in some capacity seeing as we never really got the chance last time around. If Catalie's there I'm obviously extremely familiar with her through playing with her and for her in her series. I'm sure we'll find ourselves working closely together and no doubt if we teamed up we could be a force. I know Tammie a bit too, even though we've never really aligned closely. Who knows how that'll go here. There are some others I've maybe played with once or twice but for the most part I'm expecting to be extremely unfamiliar with this cast, which I'm hoping won't be detrimental. I don't really see any reason for people to be after me though as I have no real enemies that I'm aware of, but at the same time hope there aren't any strong cliques as if they exist I'm certainly not a part of them.

It's hard to say I have any regrets from my previous Stranded experience as I won the game and got everything I wanted out of it. In fact it was the first ever ORG I won and still to this day, six years later, means a great deal to me. I have nothing but the best memories when I look back on it and no matter what happens this go around that'll always remain to be true. Perhaps I wish I had that amazing, ride or die ally who I loved and owned the game with, because I never really had that in the way that Ashley/Sophie had each other. Hopefully I can find that person this time!

The Queen of Stranded, duh! I just want to add to Stephanie's legacy whether I win or not. I'm thirsting to pull some strings and execute some epic blindsides of these incredible winners, and prove that without a doubt I deserve to be considered one of the greatest Stranded has ever seen. I know I already belong there, but now it's my chance to prove it for a second time, and this time amongst the best of the best.

Absolutely! Namibia had plenty of inexperienced players, although I was pretty new to the whole ORG thing too back then. Still, this is going to be another whole level completely, because all of these players know what it takes to win a season of Stranded and I know they'll be just as hungry as I am to do it again. I know this is going to be an incredible challenge, but it's one I'm more than up for.

Jeff Probst

• Host
  • Awards: Posts Custom Custom Custom