By Catalie
Custom Custom Custom Posts Custom Custom Custom
Those are gorgeous, this color is amazing. <3

That said, happy merge everyone <3 I hate to use threads like this for this kind of thing... But a quick note for everyone, I am awake at the moment ((almost 7am for me)) because I've got to drive my aunt to the Senior hour at a couple of stores for Easter odds and ends. When I get back, I'm going back to sleep and I have a few other things to do today when I get up which are going to keep me away from here. I will be able to check in later tonight and get back to everyone, don't judge me or think I'm ignoring anyone. This weekend is just really packed for me. *meow*
Loveita, Russell liked this

Catalie

• Jury
  • Awards: Custom Custom Custom Posts Custom Custom Custom
By Melinda
Custom Custom Custom Posts Custom Custom
Taking a moment to step outside of the game because I just found out some really horrible news and I am really sorry to be notifying some of you about this who may have known Bobby (Pencake I believe was his screenname from back in the day if I remember correctly). Being this tribe name is meant to honor Lucy, the Stranded winner who passed away tragically and is here in spirit with us, I just want to take a moment to share with you all about a really fucking fantastic human being who I just found out tragically passed away at the age of 36. Wayyyy back in the day Bobby hosted a game series called The Colosseum that I played in. He was really one of the most loving, sweet, fun, down to earth people I met in my ORGing days. We remained friends on Facebook after I retired from gaming back in 2011. His husband lost his life a few years ago tragically to cancer. We had talked about meeting up in NYC the next time I was going. So finding out on Facebook about his passing really hit me hard today.

Anyway, I just felt compelled to share his life with all of you... some people who were around pre-2011 may know him. I don't know if he ever had an involvement with Stranded but he was an amazing person and I am now carrying him in my heart as I play this game.

http://memorial.yourtribute.com/mobile/ ... e=memorial
Russell, Jeff, Nate Gonzalez and 2 others liked this

Melinda

• Jury
  • Awards: Custom Custom Custom Posts Custom Custom
By Kim
Custom Posts Custom Custom Custom Custom
Hey all. I’ve been in class all day, I have a ton of messages to get to. I’m going to eat dinner and be back real soon :angel:

Kim

• Jury
  • Awards: Custom Posts Custom Custom Custom Custom
By Kim
Custom Posts Custom Custom Custom Custom
Playing scrabble with my mom lol. I’ll be back in life a half hour to message

Kim

• Jury
  • Awards: Custom Posts Custom Custom Custom Custom
By Kim
Custom Custom Posts Custom Custom Custom
I’ll be around to message in about a half hour. I think I owe everyone responses

Kim

• Jury
  • Awards: Custom Custom Posts Custom Custom Custom