By Jeff Probst
Custom Posts Custom Custom
Welcome Fenrir to Tribal Council.

Behind each of you is a torch, grab it and get fire. We do this because fire represents your life in this game, once your fire is gone, so are you.

Tonight, one of you will have the distinction of being the first winner voted out of Stranded for Victory.

Jeff, you are individually immune tonight. If you'd like to give it to someone else, you now have 5 minutes to do so.

Votes will be due at 8:20c/9:20e sharp. You can change your vote at any time up until then.

Jeff Probst

• Host
  • Awards: Custom Posts Custom Custom
By Jeff Probst
Posts Custom Custom Custom
Well I'd be lying if I said this was surreal, several of you guys I never thought I'd never get to ask questions at a Tribal Council again.

Ziggy, as the newest winner on this tribe, is there anyone you were looking forward to meeting and how did they live up to your expectations?

Jeff Probst

• Host
  • Awards: Posts Custom Custom Custom
Hey all you cool cats and kittens.

Being all winners, how much pressure is there to not be the first one out? Does it make you want to work extra hard to take control to ensure you're safe or would you say it makes you want to fade into the background and hope you're not noticed?

Kimmi Kappenberg

By Cassandra
Custom Custom Custom Custom Posts Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom
Jeff Probst wrote: Sun Apr 05, 2020 8:01:53 pm Well I'd be lying if I said this was surreal, several of you guys I never thought I'd never get to ask questions at a Tribal Council again.
Poody, you can take a moment to proofread, it's okay.

Cassandra

• Jury
  • Awards: Custom Custom Custom Custom Posts Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom
By Jeff Probst
Custom Custom Posts Custom
Cassandra wrote: Sun Apr 05, 2020 8:03:56 pm
Jeff Probst wrote: Sun Apr 05, 2020 8:01:53 pm Well I'd be lying if I said this was surreal, several of you guys I never thought I'd never get to ask questions at a Tribal Council again.
Poody, you can take a moment to proofread, it's okay.
((You weren't who I was referring to in that message))

Jeff Probst

• Host
  • Awards: Custom Custom Posts Custom
By Penny
Custom Posts Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom
Jeff Probst wrote: Sun Apr 05, 2020 8:03:45 pm Penny, you haven't played stranded since season 16, has the game changed at all and how are you finding the other winners on the tribe?
I think there’s so much pressure with a season like this, nobody wants to talk or be the one who looks like they are calling the shots. Organising a vote this weekend was so hard.

Penny

• Loser
  • Awards: Custom Posts Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom
By Ziggy

Ziggy, as the newest winner on this tribe, is there anyone you were looking forward to meeting and how did they live up to your expectations?
Yeah! I was super excited to meet Michelle but she didn’t play this season for some reason. Other than that I didn’t really know/spectate previous seasons so I had no expectations. I tried to read back on previous season summaries to know what I was getting into but you stopped updating past s27 :curse: and along with that most of your descriptions of the winners were like two sentences of vague praise, so I really have no idea! I guess I was most excited to meet anyone who didn’t have the IM messaging system on their season since I was born into it and had the opportunity to use it every game, but considering that’s nearly all of this tribe except me and cassandra it really was an eye opener for me how much this series has changed over time!

Ziggy

• Loser
  • Awards: Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom