By Jeff Probst
Custom Custom Posts Custom
Kim, unlike some of the other winners who have returned before, this is your first time returning. Is there an added pressure to prove your worthiness or has everyone already proven their worth by virtue of being winners?

Jeff Probst

• Host
  • Awards: Custom Custom Posts Custom
By Yve
Custom Custom Custom Custom Posts Custom
Jeff Probst wrote: Sun Apr 05, 2020 8:04:27 pm Yve, you're someone who has less connections than the other winners who have played with one another before. Does that worry you tonight or is that an https://i.imgur.com/KsEyqKl.jpg?
Not at all, really. Some of these folks have histories with each other, but I they could be good or bad histories. Having no history is better than a bad one.

Yve

• Valentine Tribe

Valentine Tribe
  • Awards: Custom Custom Custom Custom Posts Custom
By Penner
Custom Custom Posts Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom
Jeff Probst wrote: Sun Apr 05, 2020 8:03:02 pm Penner, you've played in several seasons some with the other players on this tribe. Is this season any different from a normal returning player season?
I think a lot of people have played in various different combinations of seasons and in different ORGs so there's a certain amount of trying to work out what relationships that creates and how much you're going to let that impact things.

The stark difference this season is that having won their own season, there is no easy first vote out. Everyone has survived 10+ tribal councils, everyone has convinced a jury to vote for them to win, everyone is active and here to make a good impression.

Also this season is really unique because given that we're all quarantined to some degree at home, the social aspect seems way more genuine to me. I personally am struggling a lot with the isolation as are many others so having this outlet and this distraction is really welcome right now. Sorry if that's a little dorky.

Penner

• Jury
  • Awards: Custom Custom Posts Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom
By Tammy
Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Posts Custom Custom
Jeff Probst wrote: Sun Apr 05, 2020 8:06:07 pm Tammy, as one of the players with more connections, does that play a factor in your game or is this a new season with a new gameplan?
I think it’s played a factor for sure. If I trust you and we’ve worked together before then great! I consider myself pretty loyal. I mean I went to rocks in the season I won for my ally. but that doesn’t mean I’m not open to new connections. It’s a long game and I think it would be silly to count on any one strategy this early

Tammy

• Jury
  • Awards: Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Posts Custom Custom
By Kim
Custom Custom Posts Custom Custom Custom
Jeff Probst wrote: Sun Apr 05, 2020 8:08:28 pm Kim, unlike some of the other winners who have returned before, this is your first time returning. Is there an added pressure to prove your worthiness or has everyone already proven their worth by virtue of being winners?
No, I don't feel like I have anything to prove. :angel:
Penner, Aubry liked this

Kim

• Jury
  • Awards: Custom Custom Posts Custom Custom Custom
By Penny
Custom Custom Posts Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom
Ziggy wrote: Sun Apr 05, 2020 8:11:51 pm Are we all just pretending we don’t see the Imgur link lmao
Happy to admit I posted it in my confessional but nothing happened, I think someone beat me to it lol

Penny

• Loser
  • Awards: Custom Custom Posts Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom
By Ziggy
Penny wrote: Sun Apr 05, 2020 8:12:51 pm
Ziggy wrote: Sun Apr 05, 2020 8:11:51 pm Are we all just pretending we don’t see the Imgur link lmao
Happy to admit I posted it in my confessional but nothing happened, I think someone beat me to it lol
I missed it while I was tying a lengthy answer lmao, too bad so sad

Ziggy

• Loser
  • Awards: Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom
By Yve
Custom Custom Posts Custom Custom Custom
Oh, it didn't load for me so I just ignored it :crine:

Yve

• Valentine Tribe

Valentine Tribe
  • Awards: Custom Custom Posts Custom Custom Custom
By Penner
Custom Custom Custom Posts Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom
Tammy wrote: Sun Apr 05, 2020 8:10:12 pm
Jeff Probst wrote: Sun Apr 05, 2020 8:06:07 pm Tammy, as one of the players with more connections, does that play a factor in your game or is this a new season with a new gameplan?
I think it’s played a factor for sure. If I trust you and we’ve worked together before then great! I consider myself pretty loyal. I mean I went to rocks in the season I won for my ally. but that doesn’t mean I’m not open to new connections. It’s a long game and I think it would be silly to count on any one strategy this early
Funny actually in the context of Jeff's comment about previous connections, you went to rocks against me and came out on top :zany:

Penner

• Jury
  • Awards: Custom Custom Custom Posts Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom
By Tammy
Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Posts Custom Custom
Penner wrote: Sun Apr 05, 2020 8:15:31 pm
Tammy wrote: Sun Apr 05, 2020 8:10:12 pm
Funny actually in the context of Jeff's comment about previous connections, you went to rocks against me and came out on top :zany:
:wink: maybe this time we can avoid the all the dramatics

Tammy

• Jury
  • Awards: Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Posts Custom Custom