By Courtney
Custom Custom Custom Custom Posts Custom Custom Custom Custom
Jeff Probst wrote: Sun Apr 05, 2020 8:37:35 pm Courtney, was tonight's vote relatively easy to decide on?
Hmmm, can't speak for anyone else. I just know what I feel and I gave my word as to how I was voting. As long as you have a logical thought process of some sort, I guess that makes it 'easy' in that there's a way you approach voting that others on the tribe can understand.
Val liked this

Courtney

• Loser
  • Awards: Custom Custom Custom Custom Posts Custom Custom Custom Custom
By Kim S
Posts Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom
Jeff Probst wrote: Sun Apr 05, 2020 8:39:44 pm Kim, do you feel like you have anything to prove this season, or is everyone here already validated as a winner?
Honestly Jeff, I won my season in a tiebreaker and I feel like a lot of people thought the other player deserved to win over me. With that said, every single person here won their game. Whether by winning challenges, making flashy moves, or building solid relationships, each and every one of us did something right in order to sit at the end and get people to vote for us so we are all very much validated as winners in my eyes.
Courtney, Val, Loveita liked this

Kim S

• Loser
  • Awards: Posts Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom
By Cristina
Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Posts Custom
Jeff Probst wrote: Sun Apr 05, 2020 8:42:00 pm Cristina, you've come out of retirement for this season... is it like riding a bike?
I mean, it is in some respects. There is a lot that is familiar to me but I think its so early on, it may change up a lot. I for sure felt the rustiness on that first challenge though. I hope that I still have that fire that pushed me to do good before. I am older and hopefully wiser, so maybe that will balance out my past lack of gaming.

Cristina

• Jury
  • Awards: Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Posts Custom
By Joaquin
Jeff Probst wrote: Sun Apr 05, 2020 8:44:23 pm Joaquin, You've cohosted some of the players here, is it weird getting to play in a season with them?
Not really - though some of them didn't even remember me lol

The funny part is that the first real season I cut my teeth hosting with you was a legends season, back when I had barely been involved in Stranded, and now I'm on a tribe with some of those same people.

I wish I could say I was star struck, but you know how arrogant I can be

Joaquin

• Jury
  • Awards: Custom Custom Custom Posts Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom
By Catalie
Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Posts Custom
Oh wow, the Tribal thingy has upgraded hella since last time I played, that was fabulous. I mean the flash stuff obviously. Great work on that, Jeff. You never cease to amaze in that area.

That said, sorry, Mookie. I know I stopped talking to you cold when it got to naming names, bitch move I know. I guess I deserved that vote though. Take it easy, love. :heart:

Catalie

• Jury
  • Awards: Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Posts Custom