By Yve
Custom Custom Custom Posts Custom Custom
Jeff-

I have a quick question about last tribal. What was this about?
Yve, you're someone who has less connections than the other winners who have played with one another before. Does that worry you tonight or is that an https://i.imgur.com/KsEyqKl.jpg?
Especially the last part and that image link. I think we were all very confused.

Yve

• Valentine Tribe

Valentine Tribe
  • Awards: Custom Custom Custom Posts Custom Custom
By Ziggy
Jeff Probst wrote: Mon Apr 06, 2020 8:07:12 pm Ziggy, how was the lead up to Tribal Council tonight? smooth sailing?
IDK people were pretty quiet before tribal so I'm actually feeling rather uncomfortable. I am not sure if it was because a lot of people didn't expect to be here, or if people are blindsiding me tonight. You can never be too sure of either but I think a lot of us are on edge tonight.

Ziggy

• Loser
  • Awards: Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom
By Jeff Probst
Custom Custom Posts Custom
Yve wrote: Mon Apr 06, 2020 8:08:07 pm Jeff-

I have a quick question about last tribal. What was this about?
Yve, you're someone who has less connections than the other winners who have played with one another before. Does that worry you tonight or is that an https://i.imgur.com/KsEyqKl.jpg?
Especially the last part and that image link. I think we were all very confused.
One of you knows exactly what that is about.

Jeff Probst

• Host
  • Awards: Custom Custom Posts Custom
By Ziggy
Danni Boatwright wrote: Mon Apr 06, 2020 8:07:58 pm Ziggy, the tribe came together to vote out Penny unanimously last night. As someone who LOVED unanimous votes on their OG season, do you think the tribe will vote unanimously again?
Wow two questions! No I don't think it will be unanimous lmao.

Ziggy

• Loser
  • Awards: Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom
By Jeff
Posts Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom
Jeff Probst wrote: Mon Apr 06, 2020 8:08:04 pm Jeff, is this season going to be about your previous connections or about the connections you make here.
This season as I assume is the case with all returning seasons is going to be dominated by connections and the handling of said connections, particularly potential connections that may be waiting on other side come a swap.

Jeff

• Jury
  • Awards: Posts Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom
By Kim
Custom Custom Custom Posts Custom Custom
Jeff Probst wrote: Mon Apr 06, 2020 8:03:41 pm Kim, This is only your second time playing Stranded while some of these players have played multiple times. Do you feel out of the loop or included?
I feel like I'm doing my best. I'm not really worrying about that. I mean, it's not my fault that you waited this long to give me a second season, lol. So that whole dimension of the game is really not within my control.

Kim

• Jury
  • Awards: Custom Custom Custom Posts Custom Custom
By Aubry
Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom
Aubry, are there any obvious connections on this tribe?
I think there are a lot of past connections, and anyone can go and look up who played with who. Whether the past matters can be debated, but as someone who literally has zero past playtime with anyone in this whole game, it's kind of terrifying.

Aubry

• Loser
  • Awards: Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom
By Jeff Probst
Posts Custom Custom Custom
Jeff wrote: Mon Apr 06, 2020 8:10:14 pm
Jeff Probst wrote: Mon Apr 06, 2020 8:08:04 pm Jeff, is this season going to be about your previous connections or about the connections you make here.
This season as I assume is the case with all returning seasons is going to be dominated by connections and the handling of said connections, particularly potential connections that may be waiting on other side come a swap.
Are people tiptoeing around each other waiting for that swap?

Jeff Probst

• Host
  • Awards: Posts Custom Custom Custom
By Tammy
Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Posts Custom Custom
Danni Boatwright wrote: Mon Apr 06, 2020 8:12:27 pm Tammy, in a season where everyone has won before, how do you decide who is too threatening to keep around?
I don’t know, because I’m not sure that I’m playing the game like that? Everyone is a threat in their own capacity, so to me it’s more about relationships and trust. I don’t care if you’re a gigantic threat if you’re someone who I know is going to have my back :dunno:

Tammy

• Jury
  • Awards: Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Posts Custom Custom
By Penner
Posts Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom
Jeff Probst wrote: Mon Apr 06, 2020 8:11:00 pm Penner, as someone who has played with a lot of people on this tribe before, is that comforting or challenging?
Thank you for mentioning that AGAIN. I think it's challenging more than anything. Not all connections mean alliances, everyone I played with before on this tribe I have voted out of this game bar Tammy who voted me out of S28. Some of them I didn't last more than one or two rounds with. But when people look at what seasons you were on before, they will always assume you are working together, so you get boxed in a little. I have the same concerns looking at some people on this tribe and on the other tribe. I'm far and away not the most connected or active player in the community in this game.

Penner

• Jury
  • Awards: Posts Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom
By Jeff
Custom Custom Posts Custom Custom Custom Custom
Jeff Probst wrote: Mon Apr 06, 2020 8:12:00 pm
Jeff wrote: Mon Apr 06, 2020 8:10:14 pm
Are people tiptoeing around each other waiting for that swap?
I’m not sure what it is that is causing the “tip-toeing”, whether people not wanting to show their cards as winners and fearing coming on too strongly too fast, whether they’re shy like me, whether they simply just aren’t able to be online, whether its still early, it certainly seems like the get up has been slow so far

Jeff

• Jury
  • Awards: Custom Custom Posts Custom Custom Custom Custom
By Yve
Custom Custom Posts Custom Custom Custom
Did you feel like you were an active participant in determining the vote tonight? Do you think the player going home will be blindsided by the vote?
Thank you! No, I truthfully don't feel like I participated at all in this vote. It's probably why I was looked over for a question. I just got home from painting all day.

As far as a blindside, no idea. I just hope I'm not blindsided in any way.

Yve

• Valentine Tribe

Valentine Tribe
  • Awards: Custom Custom Posts Custom Custom Custom