By Joaquin
Jeff Probst wrote: Tue Apr 07, 2020 8:01:06 pm Joaquin, you did the worst in today's challenge, is that indicative of your lack of tribal awareness?
I answered my guesses assuming that people would fill out "most important" with a ranking of challenge performers. That was not the case. So it's pretty unaware of me to assume that people would do that, but I don't know if it says anything about my relationships with people.

Joaquin

• Jury
  • Awards: Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom
By Val
Jeff Probst wrote: Tue Apr 07, 2020 8:01:28 pm Val, are the politics of this tribe clear-cut or wide open?
I'd like to say they're clear cut. I am going out on a limb here to suggest that everyone feels a swap is coming and with that NO one wants to create division with such a critical event upcoming. Is it strictly clear cut because of that... well I hope not. I really want to instill that I trust the group that's coming out of this round and I think everyone else is doing their best to do the same. Unity is singularly the most important thing now. Beep beep!

Val

• Jury
  • Awards: Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Posts Custom Custom
By Courtney
Custom Custom Custom Custom Posts Custom Custom Custom Custom
Jeff Probst wrote: Tue Apr 07, 2020 8:05:56 pm Courtney, what do you bring to the tribe?
I did decently in the challenge today, along with Cristina and Loveita, but I guess the entire tribe did kind of mushy as opposed to Aubry on the other tribe. I also think I'm fairly straight forward in my convos with tribemates. I try to be as straightforward as possible.

Courtney

• Loser
  • Awards: Custom Custom Custom Custom Posts Custom Custom Custom Custom
By Loveita
Posts Custom Custom Custom Custom
Jeff Probst wrote: Tue Apr 07, 2020 8:05:12 pm Loveita, what's the reasoning behind tonight's vote for you?
Well, like Val said, I think people are anticipating a swap. We had a consensus vote our first tribal, and I think people want to stick together on a consensus vote for this tribal. It's not the most impressive reason in the world, but there ya go.
Kim S liked this

Loveita

• Jury
  • Awards: Posts Custom Custom Custom Custom
By Kim S
Custom Custom Posts Custom Custom Custom
Jeff Probst wrote: Tue Apr 07, 2020 8:05:27 pm Kim, how would you describe the dynamics of the tribe?
Initially, I would have said the dynamics were full of unity and trust. But I'm not so sure that's the case anymore. It seems people are being a lot more fluid than they let on. If a swap really does follow this, is it really better to go into it with someone you haven't talked to much and may backstab you or with someone who has been solid with you from the start and will have your back? I know my relationships with these people are solid but I don't know if the same holds true on the other end. Tonight would be a great opportunity to solidify that trust that we could have together.
Russell liked this

Kim S

• Loser
  • Awards: Custom Custom Posts Custom Custom Custom
By Melinda
Custom Custom Custom Custom Posts Custom
Jeff Probst wrote: Tue Apr 07, 2020 8:11:04 pm Melinda, did you learn anything new from the ranking today or was it all pretty much obvious?

I think it was pretty obvious I am not on this tribe... therefore cannot be voted for. That was my strategy.
Joaquin, Loveita liked this

Melinda

• Jury
  • Awards: Custom Custom Custom Custom Posts Custom
By Catalie
Custom Custom Posts Custom Custom Custom Custom
Hey tribe hey, I am not sure if you all read that stuff about my power outage, but I got online after to check in here, and just started dinner a bit ago. Gotta run back to the stove, please forgive my absence.
Kim S, Loveita, Stephanie and 1 others liked this

Catalie

• Jury
  • Awards: Custom Custom Posts Custom Custom Custom Custom
By Stephanie
Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Posts
Nate Gonzalez wrote: Tue Apr 07, 2020 8:17:11 pm Stephanie, if you were to ask yourself a TC question, what would it be and how would you answer it?
I would ask "Stephanie, do you think we're swapping after this?" and my response would be "I think there's a decent chance, but if I'm stuck with these people a bit longer then I don't mind either!"

Stephanie

• Valentine Tribe

Valentine Tribe
  • Awards: Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Posts