By Joaquin
Stephanie wrote: Tue Apr 07, 2020 8:20:05 pm
Nate Gonzalez wrote: Tue Apr 07, 2020 8:17:11 pm Stephanie, if you were to ask yourself a TC question, what would it be and how would you answer it?
I would ask "Stephanie, do you think we're swapping after this?" and my response would be "I think there's a decent chance, but if I'm stuck with these people a bit longer then I don't mind either!"
giving a non-answer to a question you asked yourself is perhaps the most All-Winner Season shit I've ever seen :rofl:
Courtney, Val, Kim S and 1 others liked this

Joaquin

• Jury
  • Awards: Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom
By Cristina
Posts Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom
Honestly, its a relief and a burden. We all proved ourselves in our first seasons, so this is either for fun or for glory now. Why not prove your skills by beating the best of the best? I came here to play differently than I did last time. Will it get me the win? I don't know but it will be fun to find out. I am here to do my damn best, in any way I can.

Cristina

• Jury
  • Awards: Posts Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom
By Catalie
Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Posts Custom
Well I showed up just in time.

That is pretty hot Russell, having it and the graphics. Congrats on getting whatever that clue meant <3

Catalie

• Jury
  • Awards: Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Posts Custom