By Jeff Probst
Custom Custom Posts Custom
Welcome Fenrir, to your first council as a new tribe.

Voting will be due at 7:20/8:20e sharp. You can change any vote ahead of the deadline.

Jeff Probst

• Host
  • Awards: Custom Custom Posts Custom
By Val
Jeff Probst wrote: Wed Apr 08, 2020 7:05:57 pm Val, how do you decide between Aubry or Alex who should be the one to go?
As a group, we had to just listen to everyone's individual preference. As much of a consensus as you can get in these tumultuous times is vital. There's nothing certain in these games, but you just want those odds to be in your favor. To do that, you listen and agree as fairly as you can. :confetti:

Val

• Jury
  • Awards: Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Posts Custom
By Courtney
Custom Posts Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom
Jeff Probst wrote: Wed Apr 08, 2020 7:07:52 pm Courtney, you played with Alex in Rivals briefly, is there any old-school bond there?
Jeff, my memory is pretty fuzzy about games that went on years ago. :dizzy:

From the day I've been around Aub and Alex here, both seem nice enough.

Courtney

• Loser
  • Awards: Custom Posts Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom
By Catalie
Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Posts
Jeff Probst wrote: Wed Apr 08, 2020 7:06:08 pm Catalie, is it that straight forward?
I mean, it is and it isn't? It's straight forward based on deciding what's best moving forward. So logically, sure. But emotionally? It's not straight forward at all. It's terrible to lose on a tribe this small, when everyone is so good. I've said this a million times so far, but this has certainly proved it's a season of winners. Every is good, and it's just sad that we lost this one. We put a ton into practicing ((Even if it didn't matter D:)) and you just bond quickly with stuff like that. It's rough.
Val liked this

Catalie

• Jury
  • Awards: Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Posts
By Stephanie
Custom Custom Custom Custom Posts Custom Custom
It does seem simple tonight, but many people have thought that and been blindsided! I just have to put my faith in the people around me that they'll do what they said they would, and I believe they'll follow through.

Stephanie

• Valentine Tribe

Valentine Tribe
  • Awards: Custom Custom Custom Custom Posts Custom Custom
By Aubry
Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom
I can offer being better in challenges to help keep us out of here for the rest of merge, and I literally got a vote at every other tribal - I was the backup voting plan at my other tribe, and am here looking for a fresh start!

Aubry

• Loser
  • Awards: Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom