By Jeff Probst
Custom Custom Custom Posts
Welcome Fenrir, back to Tribal Council again.

Voting will be due at 7:15/8:15e sharp. Please not the time change to 15 minutes instead of our regular 20. You can change any vote ahead of the deadline.

First thing's first, Courtney, you won Individual Immunity. If you would like to give that to another tribemate, you have 5 minutes to do so.

Jeff Probst

• Host
  • Awards: Custom Custom Custom Posts
By Aubry
Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom
Jeff Probst wrote: Thu Apr 09, 2020 7:01:10 pm Aubry, last night Alex went home making you the sole OG Fenrir on this tribe. Why didn't you go for Immunity tonight?
A couple reasons. First, I thought that last night's TC would have been exhausting enough and that no one would go for it! Second, this is really the last opportunity to actually take a hold of the vote before these 4 have to eat each other. I thought for sure that people would want to use my desperation to take the game into their own hands.

..... and third it took me too long to read the rules so I knew someone else would have the puzzle done by that point lol
Val, Courtney liked this

Aubry

• Loser
  • Awards: Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom
By Aubry
If y'all are seriously like final four, I really didn't have chance anyway and I sincerely, from the bottom of my heart, wish you luck. But I swear to you, I have ZERO friends on the other side and can be loyal going forward. I'm really a tool to be used!

Aubry

• Loser
By Danni Boatwright
Aubry wrote: Thu Apr 09, 2020 7:05:40 pm this is really the last opportunity to actually take a hold of the vote before these 4 have to eat each other. I thought for sure that people would want to use my desperation to take the game into their own hands.
Has there been much discussion on how much longer you'll be in these groups?

Danni Boatwright

• Host
  • Awards: Custom Custom Custom Custom Posts Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom
By Val
Jeff Probst wrote: Thu Apr 09, 2020 7:03:13 pm Val, are these councils easy for you being that it's just a game?
Jefferson, boy, you asking me the right wrong question. I am wishfully logical, but still a wholly emotional person. There is literally not one single part of this thing that is easy. I am constantly pushed against as an empathetic person and never left untested as a trusting one. Beyond anything, these things really take me out of my comfort zone, which is something I'm thankful for, but "easy" is never something I would use to describe this experience. It's monopoly on amphetamines.
Aubry liked this

Val

• Jury
  • Awards: Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Posts Custom Custom Custom
By Catalie
Posts Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom
Jeff Probst wrote: Thu Apr 09, 2020 7:02:23 pm Catalie, are the four original Munin members completely solid on this tribe?
Hell no, Jeff. Everything is chaos here, I'd like to use the vote podium as an idol. /Adamlie

Actually, I'm kidding obvi, yes, we are. This is just a very unfortunate circumstance with coming to tribal twice, since I feel like none of us should leave the game. Whether we're from Mulan tribe or not, it's just a really terrible situation on a tiny tribe.
Gary Hogeboom, Val, Aubry liked this

Catalie

• Jury
  • Awards: Posts Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom
By Aubry
Danni Boatwright wrote: Thu Apr 09, 2020 7:08:15 pm
Aubry wrote: Thu Apr 09, 2020 7:05:40 pm this is really the last opportunity to actually take a hold of the vote before these 4 have to eat each other. I thought for sure that people would want to use my desperation to take the game into their own hands.
Has there been much discussion on how much longer you'll be in these groups?
Not really, but there is some speculation that we'll be merging in maybe 2 TCs

Aubry

• Loser
By Jeff Probst
Custom Custom Custom Posts
Unfortunately my council-maker is malfunctioning tonight so we'll have to do this old-school.
Vote 1
Spoiler: show
Val - Because there are literally 5 people from season 34 in the game rn, that is all. Genuinely you girls made this game fun for me, IF SHORT!!!!!
Vote 2
Aubry Why has this game become an experience of turning into a complete asshole?
Vote 3
Aubry This is tragic and sad. You're amazing and don't deserve this.
Vote 4
Aubry You got dealt a REALLY bad hand, I do feel very bad, but this is the only vote I can make
Final Vote
Aubry Sorry, drew the wrong buff.
Aubry... The Tribe has Spoken.

Jeff Probst

• Host
  • Awards: Custom Custom Custom Posts