By Jeff Probst
Posts Custom Custom Custom
Welcome Jormungand to your first Tribal Council as a new tribe.

Voting will be due at 8:45/9:45e sharp. Please note the time change to 15 minutes instead of our regular 20. You can change any vote ahead of the deadline.

First thing's first, Russell, you won Individual Immunity. If you would like to give that to another tribemate, you have 5 minutes to do so.

Jeff Probst

• Host
  • Awards: Posts Custom Custom Custom
By Yve
Custom Custom Custom Custom Posts Custom
Danni Boatwright wrote: Thu Apr 09, 2020 7:36:42 pm Yve, has there been much talk about advantages on this tribe?
That's most of what the talk has been about. There are at least 5 idols and possibly two advantages out there. Who knows what this means for all of us.

Yve

• Valentine Tribe

Valentine Tribe
  • Awards: Custom Custom Custom Custom Posts Custom
By Cochran
Jeff Probst wrote: Thu Apr 09, 2020 7:38:11 pm Cochran, with idols abound, does that make tonight's vote more difficult?
Fuck yes it does. If there is an idol in this small of a group then the chances of it hitting someone who isn't you are so fucking high.

Everything I've said, every plan that's been fished has had idols in mind. I know everyone feels that way.

Cochran

• Loser
  • Awards: Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom
By Joaquin
Danni Boatwright wrote: Thu Apr 09, 2020 7:37:48 pm
Joaquin wrote: Thu Apr 09, 2020 7:37:10 pm
Danni Boatwright wrote: Thu Apr 09, 2020 7:34:11 pm Joaquin, as the only player from OG Munin available for votes tonight are you worried it could be you?
I am absolutely getting votes tonight, Danni.
people just..... told you? or you're assuming?
Some people told me, some people told me "I'm in the mix", other people couldn't speak because they were Human Centipede'd to Cochran's ass, like Varner.
Gary Hogeboom liked this

Joaquin

• Jury
  • Awards: Custom Custom Posts Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom
By Tammy
Custom Custom Posts Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom
Danni Boatwright wrote: Thu Apr 09, 2020 7:38:23 pm Tammy, sometimes the most straightforward path is the smartest choice. Is that the case with this tribal council?
I think so! I don’t like to make things overly complicated, it makes people not trust you and this is a long game, you need to have people you can trust and haven’t burned.

Tammy

• Jury
  • Awards: Custom Custom Posts Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom
By Jeff
Posts Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom
If anyone is interested, I am at this very moment currently sitting on my toilet having diarrhea. Normally I’d aim to avoid using my phone during such times but alas, tribal council.

Thank you for your time.
Danni Boatwright liked this

Jeff

• Jury
  • Awards: Posts Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom