By Cochran
Shonee Fairfax wrote: Thu Apr 09, 2020 7:48:28 pm
Cochran wrote: Thu Apr 09, 2020 7:46:25 pm This is not the tribal council I expected to have.
This is not a rhetorical question: What did you expect?
A little bit more fire. Some biting. Some tearing down. What we have here makes an already incredibly uneasy night that much more uneasy.

Cochran

• Loser
  • Awards: Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom
By Joaquin
Cochran wrote: Thu Apr 09, 2020 7:49:14 pm
Shonee Fairfax wrote: Thu Apr 09, 2020 7:48:28 pm
Cochran wrote: Thu Apr 09, 2020 7:46:25 pm This is not the tribal council I expected to have.
This is not a rhetorical question: What did you expect?
A little bit more fire. Some biting. Some tearing down. What we have here makes an already incredibly uneasy night that much more uneasy.
oh fuck off you know exactly what's happening stop with the "woe is me" bullshit

Joaquin

• Jury
  • Awards: Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Posts Custom Custom Custom
By Tammy
Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Posts
Joaquin wrote: Thu Apr 09, 2020 7:49:07 pm Tammy and Yve, you know you can't silent your way to the end, right?
actually that’s exactly what I did last time. also isn’t it what you did too? lol

Tammy

• Jury
  • Awards: Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Posts
By Jeff Probst
Custom Posts Custom Custom
At this time, all votes are final.

If anyone has an idol and would like to play it on themselves or someone else, you now have 5 minutes to do so.

I'll go tally the votes.

Jeff Probst

• Host
  • Awards: Custom Posts Custom Custom
By Joaquin
Tammy wrote: Thu Apr 09, 2020 7:50:03 pm
Joaquin wrote: Thu Apr 09, 2020 7:49:07 pm Tammy and Yve, you know you can't silent your way to the end, right?
actually that’s exactly what I did last time. also isn’t it what you did too? lol
lol I'd love to debate this later but i love you for actually having the balls to go after me

Joaquin

• Jury
  • Awards: Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Posts Custom Custom