By Jeff Probst
Custom Custom Custom Posts
Val, tonight at least one of you will regret voting out Aubry and Alex as you will join them in the loser's lodge. If that's you, do you have regrets or stand by your decision?

Jeff Probst

• Host
  • Awards: Custom Custom Custom Posts
By Val
Jeff Probst wrote: Fri Apr 10, 2020 7:03:08 pm Val, tonight at least one of you will regret voting out Aubry and Alex as you will join them in the loser's lodge. If that's you, do you have regrets or stand by your decision?
No regerts, Pood. Live by the sword, die by the sword. I did what I thought was best for #Mulan, and it didn't quite work out!

Val

• Jury
  • Awards: Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Posts Custom Custom
By Stephanie
Custom Custom Custom Custom Posts Custom Custom
Jeff Probst wrote: Fri Apr 10, 2020 7:02:20 pm Stephanie, is tonight going to be a 3-1 vote?
As far as I'm aware the person I'm voting for is leaving 3-1 but there's no way of knowing for sure until you read the votes, Jeff! It's an awful situation all around because we've been working together since the beginning and wanted to go into the merge four strong. I'm just making my choice based on who I feel is better suited to my game at the merge, based on our conversations and who we plan to reconnect with from the former Munin tribe.

Stephanie

• Valentine Tribe

Valentine Tribe
  • Awards: Custom Custom Custom Custom Posts Custom Custom
By Jeff Probst
Custom Posts Custom Custom
Courtney, you were in season 3 of Stranded and won season 4... one of our oldest players in Stranded-time. If it's you tonight, happy with the game you played?

Jeff Probst

• Host
  • Awards: Custom Posts Custom Custom
By Catalie
Posts Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom
Jeff Probst wrote: Fri Apr 10, 2020 7:04:11 pm Catalie, with the merge around the corner, will the three remaining Fenrir go into the merge strong together?
Well of course, I mean, we've all been together since day 1. This group has always voted together etc. So this experience can only make people stronger and tighter, even if it comes from misery and pain.

And then from the outside too, the other tribes clearly can see what happened here. So the three NuFenrir will be looked at as a group forever. It's a good thing, because these are people you know you can trust, but the stigma will be there too, because it's incredibly obvious. The other tribes also didn't need to test loyalties or what ifs, like this group has.

Catalie

• Jury
  • Awards: Posts Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom
By Courtney
Custom Posts Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom
Jeff Probst wrote: Fri Apr 10, 2020 7:07:11 pm Courtney, you were in season 3 of Stranded and won season 4... one of our oldest players in Stranded-time. If it's you tonight, happy with the game you played?
I tried to make the best possible choices from round to round. It is tough to account for going to 4 straight permerge TCs though. I did the best I could given the circumstances. Sounds like loser talk, I know. :sob:

But if its me tonight, I guess I can join my old Loser Lodge wingmate Cochran again from season 30. He was a good conversationalist.

Courtney

• Loser
  • Awards: Custom Posts Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom
By Jeff Probst
Posts Custom Custom Custom
At this time, all votes are final.

If anyone has a Hidden Immunity Idol and would like to play it on themselves or someone else, you now have 5 minutes to do so.

I'll go tally the votes.

Jeff Probst

• Host
  • Awards: Posts Custom Custom Custom
By Val

I am playing this for myself. I am NOT playing this out of mistrust. Everyone here trusts each other and wants to work with one another but simply can't. I don't think I'll get a vote tonight, but I'm fine working on a killer social game with the remaining ladies without worrying about a cumbersome trinket even IF I do. :heart: :heart: :heart:

Val

• Jury
  • Awards: Custom Custom Custom Custom Posts Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom
By Jeff Probst
Custom Custom Custom Posts
Another day another stranded icon, this time one of our earliest :'( Thanks for playing again, Court. A star as always <3

This season is going to be so hard for me :sob:

Congrats ladies on making the merge! I'll make the announcement in a minute.

Jeff Probst

• Host
  • Awards: Custom Custom Custom Posts