Welcome back, Legend :crown:

Take a look around and soak in this moment. 22 winners have returned to show why they are the ultimate Stranded champion. Over the next few weeks, you will have to fight tooth and nail to emerge victorious in this stacked cast, and to leave $200 richer.

Who do you know out of this group? Do you think these relationships will impact the way you play the game?

Whose legend (if any) are you most threatened by?

Good luck, and have fun. We're all rooting for you icon_yahoo

Danni Boatwright

• Host
  • Awards: Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Posts Custom Custom Custom Custom
By Alex
Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom
Thanks Danni I am here and I am ready it is good to see your face after your lack of screentime on Winners At War.

Happy to be here and want to make myself $200 richer we all need it in these times.

I do not know anyone in the game I have not played for ten years so it is going to be intresting times trying to make relationships and win people over.

I am having good chats with Yve, Cochran and Penner so far. Penner is in the same time zone as me we are a similar ages and I hope that connection can go some way.

I can see Cassandra online and not replying to me so I have my eye on her already she seems sneaky and might be one to target for the first vote. Cochran played with her before too so there may be a relationship there I have to watch.

Given I do not know any of this lot I am not threatened by anyone yet let's see how it progresses.

I hope I can go deep in the game!

Alex

• Loser
  • Awards: Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom
By Alex
Been an eventful day getting to know those on my tribe.

The only person I have not spoke to is Cass and I would probably prefer for her to go first but don't want to make the move to push her out yet as I am still not sure the connections that she has with some people. I suspect she may have good relationships with Cochran and Tammy.

Cochran is playing the game already and talking about short term and long term, I think he is in it for the win. He seems like a nice guy but still wouldn't be able to fully trust him.

Kim M seems nice and approached me for a chat so hope to speak further with her.

Penny seems crazy and comes across like she is just after my body so far not sure how an alliance can develop there.

Penner seems to be my no1 so far and we have so much in common, I really hope he isn't playing me as I do see myself going all the way to the end with him and actually being loyal. He is probably the only person at this stage I can't see myself voting out if necessary.

Aubry seems nice but feel she is not as innocent as she comes across she has played once and won which is a hard task.

Tammy and Ziggy both seem like drunks which I can relate to so hoping that develops.

Jeff again I am unsure of when I read the season histories he was the first one I wanted out but he does seem nice so far.

I see myself voting for Cass in the first vote but I am not going to push for a particular person to go first as I just want to be safe for the first vote then take it from there once I have seen where people stand.

Alex

• Loser
By Alex
I am having an awful time with this puzzle.

I think given I have made this clear to my teammates that I have had issues with this puzzle is would look rather strange if I then win immunity so rather than put the time and effort in to something I am having problems with that would then make me look bad if I win I think I should spend the time speaking and building relationships with my tribe mates.

Lesson learned here that I need to work on my images and puzzles.

This is a strategy decision rather than a quit of a challenge.

Alex

• Loser
By Alex
Quite disappointed on how the gaming is moving so far and the lack of people wanting to talk strategy.

Penner and Cochran have both approached me on working together which I am happy with as they both seem like nice guys.

Penner filled me in that Tammy, Kim and Ziggy are together in a three and want to band together with Penner, Cochran and Cass to form a group of 6 connected people to take out the 'lone wolfs'. I have no reason to doubt this given Tammy, Kim and Ziggy have yet to talk any strategy with me.

Penner has said he wants to team up with them for the first vote to take out one of the lone wolfs perhaps Penny.

At this stage given barely anyone has spoken strategy with me I am happy to vote any of them out apart from Cochran and Penner. I would like to split up one of the groups of 3 but don't want to be seen as too pushy to do this on the first vote as it might give them a reason to vote out me as the first boot lone wolf.

I did expect much more strategy talk from people at this stage so it does concern me that I could be leaving first. Maybe things will change as we get closer to tribal but at this stage I feel the only option I have is to go with Penner and Cochran, yes I should maybe create my own options but as I said it is too risky this early to make a big move against either of the three trios.

In a perfect world Cass would go first for me and I could replace her in that 3.

Alex

• Loser
By Alex
Quite disappointed on how the gaming is moving so far and the lack of people wanting to talk strategy.

Penner and Cochran have both approached me on working together which I am happy with as they both seem like nice guys.

Penner filled me in that Tammy, Kim and Ziggy are together in a three and want to band together with Penner, Cochran and Cass to form a group of 6 connected people to take out the 'lone wolfs'. I have no reason to doubt this given Tammy, Kim and Ziggy have yet to talk any strategy with me.

Penner has said he wants to team up with them for the first vote to take out one of the lone wolfs perhaps Penny.

At this stage given barely anyone has spoken strategy with me I am happy to vote any of them out apart from Cochran and Penner. I would like to split up one of the groups of 3 but don't want to be seen as too pushy to do this on the first vote as it might give them a reason to vote out me as the first boot lone wolf.

I did expect much more strategy talk from people at this stage so it does concern me that I could be leaving first. Maybe things will change as we get closer to tribal but at this stage I feel the only option I have is to go with Penner and Cochran, yes I should maybe create my own options but as I said it is too risky this early to make a big move against either of the three trios.

In a perfect world Cass would go first for me and I could replace her in that 3.

Alex

• Loser
By Alex
More people are talking today and it seems like Aubry and Penny are being targeted for the first vote. Penner is set on Penny going and I think is going to try and work the vote for her to leave. Penner wanting to save Aubry does ring alarm bells but have to stick with him at the moment as he is my no1 so far.

Personally it doesn't benefit me for Penny to go and I would rather see a bigger player in a tight alliance go but still too early to play my cards.

I am warming more to Cass now as she is telling me information but she is a big threat. She has told me she has bad history with Val on the other tribe which would be good for a merge situation as they would hopefully target each other.

I would like to be in a big alliance of 5 and need to think about how this can form should I survive the first vote.

Alex

• Loser
By Alex
Looks like an alliance has formed with myself, Yve, Penner and Cochran

Seems set that Penny is going tonight.

I would prefer Tammy or Kim M to go before her but don’t think it is worth making the move to save Penny at this stage.

Alex

• Loser
By Alex
Would really like to see Aubry go tonight but don’t think it is going to happen as everyone is set on Penny. Seems stupid of me to get rid of an old schooler but don’t have much choice in this situation as I am too cautious of how interconnected these people are which could lead to the vote switching to me if I had too much of a voice to get rid of Aubry instead.

Alex

• Loser