By Gary Hogeboom
Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom
Congrats on not being the first boot! That would've been embarrassing! Things are still just getting started but it appears to be on a roll!

1. After a unanimous vote, do you think you can trust all the same people this round or do you have alliance shifts in mind?
2. Are you trying to set yourself up for future swaps? Prepare for merge game?Just taking it vote by vote or something else? Lay out your future plans for us.
3. Is there paranoia or speculation about whether the idol is found yet? Why or why not? How has your search been?

That's all for now, but please keep us updated as much as you feel up to to! This season is shaping up to be everything we expected!

Gary Hogeboom

• Host
  • Awards: Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom
By Alex
Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom
I am glad I was not the first one to go and it has got me back into the game of having to be sneaky and pretend to Penny that I was voting with her. I didn't want her to go but it was part of the greater good of my future in this game.

1. After a unanimous vote, do you think you can trust all the same people this round or do you have alliance shifts in mind?

I feel I can trust a lot of people in this game now and I am getting information from a lot of sources so I feel I have a good feel of the tribe and people seem to trust me. I am trying to be careful on what I say and not throw out any forceful opinions but giving enough to make sure people tell me what is happening.

It seems to be everyone against the trio of Ziggy, Kim M and Tammy at the moment. I do like them as they are nice to me but given the large amount of s34 people in this game one of them probably do need to go. I really do not want Ziggy to be the target tonight but it has switched to him and I have told him I will not vote for him which is putting me in a tricky position, he is a sweet guy and I enjoy talking to him so it will be unfortunate if he goes.

I trust Penner the most this would however be the second vote that he makes the decision on who is leaving, he is playing a good game of getting people to do what he wants. I also feel he is pulling in Aubry very close he single handidly saved her last time and has done again tonight which in turn shows she is not playing a good game as she is on the chopping block all the time and doesn't even realise.

I have been saying I want to go to the end with him as I think a day 1 close bond where we are from Scotland and Ireland, same age and both accountants is a good story, he is a great player though so I know if we get deep in the game it will be hard not to take him out if given the chance.

2. Are you trying to set yourself up for future swaps? Prepare for merge game?Just taking it vote by vote or something else? Lay out your future plans for us.

I am planning for all options however, I have to think long term. I want everyone who is on this tribe to trust me going into a swap so I do not want to annoy anyone and make big moves that do not need to be made on episode 2.

I am not getting enough from Yve, Jeff or Aubry at the moment and they all seem very disposable players. However, these are dangerous players as they normally go deep in the game.

Coming into this game after 10 years is quite hard and I feel I am learning everything again and adapting, hopefully I am doing well.

3. Is there paranoia or speculation about whether the idol is found yet? Why or why not? How has your search been?

The idol has not came up at all to me personally. I tried a lot of options based on the clue but my search has not worked. I also have been doing very badly in the challenges which is not giving me much comfort I really need to up my game at this stage, if I did find the idol no one would suspect, hoping for another clue soon.

Alex

• Loser
  • Awards: Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom