Slam your body down and wind it all around :fire: Lets keep this party going shall we?

1-If you wanna be my lover, you gotta get with my friends. Where does the power on this tribe reside? Do you plan on working within that power structure or rebelling against it?

2-Make it last forever, friendship never ends! Who are you closest to on the tribe?

3-Taking is too easy, but that's the way it is... How active have you been in the strategy around camp? are you actively working to make things happen? Or are you letting others lead the charge so you can strike later?

Danni Boatwright

• Host
  • Awards: Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom
1-If you wanna be my lover, you gotta get with my friends. Where does the power on this tribe reside? Do you plan on working within that power structure or rebelling against it?

Penner has decided who was being voted out the past two votes so he is making the decisions. Cochran and Cass are aware it is him making decisions I am not sure others are as Kim M and Tammy were confused where the push to get Ziggy out came from.

I am working with Penner as my no1 in secret, and hope he is being honest with me in terms of sticking to our alliance.

I do want Aubry gone next though as she is skating by escaping every vote and it is dangerous, this may change this evening though.

2-Make it last forever, friendship never ends! Who are you closest to on the tribe?

Penner is my no1 and I like that we share everything but do not come across as close to the tribe and I actively make sure I do not know where the decisions are being made to others. I want to keep everyone on side ahead of a swap.

We have a 5 of myself, Penner, Cochran, Cass and Yve. Cochran is very level headed and tells me a lot as with Cass. Yve is pretty useless so far so may be a good goat to drag along and is a good number for now. I may of course be naïve but her effort seems to be minimal.

I think Kim M and Tammy trust me but they have been too slow off the mark to build something solid with. Tammy is friends with Heidi and Jenna though who I was part of the evil trio with so it would be good to make something of that and I have reached out to Tammy to say let's do something together.

Ideally I want both Penner and Tammy to be loyal to me and always look out for me.

3-Taking is too easy, but that's the way it is... How active have you been in the strategy around camp? are you actively working to make things happen? Or are you letting others lead the charge so you can strike later?

I think I have been very active and I have been involved in a lot of conversations, despite the first two votes not being who I wanted to go you have to look at the bigger picture and see everyone is a winner and everyone is a threat so if someone wants to control the first couple of votes then I am going to let them as at this early stage it doesn't fully matter to me who goes. I was upset that Ziggy went though and I do want to connect with him after the game, there was nothing I could have done to save him last night.

I am happy for Penner to take charge at the moment as he tells me everything he is doing and it makes me look less of a target when people know I am not making the decisions.

I have started this game with zero connections and I think I am slowly building them up, the relationships with people will be the most important part of this game I think.

I think I can do well and go far if I can remain calm and not make rash decisions, I am here to win.

Alex

• Loser
  • Awards: Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom