By Gary Hogeboom
Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom
Phase one complete :pop: . Now entering the true test of maneuverability in survivor, shuffled tribes! I'm sure you've got a lot of grafting to do, but while you do, give us some thoughts!

1. You know what to do. Analyze your swap tribe. Majority? Minority? Plan to survive?
2. With three tribes of 6, there's gonna be a lot potential swing votes. Do you have a sense for how your allies can make it through their tribes?
3. Are you going to be looking around hard for advantages and idols? Are you worried someone has brought one here from their old beach?

Gary Hogeboom

• Host
  • Awards: Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom
By Alex
Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom
1. You know what to do. Analyze your swap tribe. Majority? Minority? Plan to survive?

MINORITY and been put on probably the worst tribe I could have been what a mess. Split up from all my allies and with the worst person on Fenrir. It is going to be hard to survive this. I guess we have to win immunity and I have to try and create bonds.

Val has already confirmed that they all get on so don't think I am in a great position.

If we lose I am sure PHD inactive will manage to save herself for a 4th time.

I am pretty sure they are already trying to throw the challenge and the trial run it is absolutely awful and I am not enjoying having to deal with this how hard is it to post and count to 20 and how did anyone of these people ever win the game.

2. With three tribes of 6, there's gonna be a lot potential swing votes. Do you have a sense for how your allies can make it through their tribes?

On Jörmungand: I really hope that Tammy, Cochran, Jeff, Yve throw the challenge to get rid of one of the other two as I am in an alliance with all of them and they would know I am in a vulnerable position here and they have two easy boots if they are loyal to me.

New Munin: I hope Penner pulls something off and we can meet again at the merge with numbers in tact.

3. Are you going to be looking around hard for advantages and idols? Are you worried someone has brought one here from their old beach?

I don't think if anyone has the idol from the other beach they would play it here why would they when they have a 4-2 advantage. I have tried hard for the idol already and got nowhere but yes I need to try again.

Alex

• Loser
  • Awards: Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom
By Alex
Really not enjoying playing with these people at all.

Aubry managed to worm her way into doing the challenge despite not being around all day yesterday and me staying up until 5am to try and practise with these people.

It is difficult being in a tribe with people you can work with and get close to and then end up on the most horrendous tribe with the most boring people.

Worst tribe swap

Alex

• Loser
By Alex
So we lost the challenge.

I thought the trolling from the other tribe was pretty unnecessary especially when you have what you thought were allies on that tribe.

I have made my pitch to everyone to stay over Aubry done my best hopefully it works if people can't see how dangerous she is then they really aren't worth playing with anyway.

Alex

• Loser