Welcome back, Legend :crown:

Take a look around and soak in this moment. 22 winners have returned to show why they are the ultimate Stranded champion. Over the next few weeks, you will have to fight tooth and nail to emerge victorious in this stacked cast, and to leave $200 richer.

Who do you know out of this group? Do you think these relationships will impact the way you play the game?

Whose legend (if any) are you most threatened by?

Good luck, and have fun. We're all rooting for you icon_yahoo

Danni Boatwright

• Host
  • Awards: Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Posts Custom Custom Custom Custom
By Aubry
Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom
Hello world!! Hyped as hell for this game let's gooooooo!

To answer your qs:

HI CARYN QUEEN I'LL DO YOU PROUD!!!!!!! :loveeyes:

"Who do you know out of this group? Do you think these relationships will impact the way you play the game?" Soooo I know no oneeeeeeee at all. There are some familiar faces from the discord, drafts and stuff, and seasons I've lurked, but I've never actually talked to any of these people before. I think knowing who else knows each other will play a part though.

So basically I made a chart of who knows who in MS paint which is apparently too large to attach here. I looked up who played with who and their placements, and for Faroe Islands there was actually a description! So to summarize, it looks like PENNER is the center of the wheel. He got the boot right after Cochran in 30, was in the F4 with Tammy in 28, and worked with Cassandra in 25. Ziggy and Tammy also went far in 34. I know this is all pretty speculative bc, who cares, working together in one season doesn't mean they're ride or dies. But it's good to have this information and to know that if I'm gonna suck up to one person, it is PENNERRRR. But I also know I can come off a little aggressive, so trying to find that sweet spot between "BEEEEEEE MY FRIIIIIIIIEND" (my default) and "who are you?" (overcorrecting).

So I guess that's who I'm threatened by since I don't really know many other people.

First impressions??

1. Alex: Precious, literally just talked to him this morning.
2. Penny: The first to message me, she seems really excited to play and cute!
3. Kim: She seems like a badass IRL who would never have played this if the world didn't stop
4. Yvie: Oops missed connection
5. Varner: All that I knew about Varner before this game was that he did a survivor fantasy game that honestly was too hard for me. Now actually talking to him it all makes sense - he said his favorite video game was a game where you play a baseball manager and he pitched it as "Baseball Spreadsheet Simulator" and I am now obsessed with Varner as a human being. Because all I know about him is he likes these two things that involve spreadsheets. PRECIOUS
6. Cochran: SO COCHRAN LIKE literally IMMEDIATELY opened up to me about his relationship that is suffering bc he is literally stRANDED IN JAPAN and my HEART my HEARTTTTTTT god i hope he's not making all that up because AUGHHHGHGHHGHG. Immediately bonded to him because he opened up sooo quickly. GOD EVEN JUST NOW HE'S LIKE "WE NEVER THOUGHT WE'D DO LONG DISTANCE BUT WE'RE ROPED IN NOW" GOD IT'S LIKE THE NOTEBOOK I JUST CANNOT- I JUST- MY LITTLE ROMANTIC HEART I JUST- FEEL FOR HIM. I can't vote him out ever now, that's how that works right? UPDATE: GOD HIS STORY IS THE SAME WITH ME AND JONAS I AM LIKE ACTUALLY CRYING AT MY COMPUTER. UPDATE 2: GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD JUST READ THE CHATLOGS GUYS I AM WEEPING FOR THIS MAN (? man?) "WHEN YOU'RE SO REMOVED FROM THE GOOD STUFF FOR SO LONG IT JUST GETS HARD" IM SORRY COCHRAN BABY I WILL BE HERE FOR YOU TO VENT TO FOR ALL OF ETERNITY

But also, it seems like everyone is really suffering in some way. It's......... kind of a bummer actually. Alex had his vacation cancelled, Tammy had a real job and is now doing busy work, Kim M. was a lawyer boss but now everything is pass/fail and her internship is on hold, Ziggy had his 21st birthday in isolation... BUT I GUESS IT'S GOOD BC WE CAN PLAY!!

7. Penner: Seems cool! See above! He helped me figure out group chat stuff!
8. Tammy: Right now she's hyped as hell about my research which is the third quickest way to make me love you forever (THE FIRST BEING COCHRAN)
9. Aubry: :loveeyes: :inlove: :heart: :confetti: :100: :bomb: :fire: :crown: :beer: :tea: :target: :pop: :mindblown: :zany: :relieved: :rofl:
10. Cassandra: I've been missing connections with her but tbh I remember being intimidated by her when I lurked 30. I do not remember whyyyy.
11: Ziggy: Ziggy is my people. I am literally laughing with every single message he sends (the second quickest way to make me love u), which I'm positive is part of his strat and he's doing this to everyone. BUT I CAN'T HELP IT, IT IS WORKING. He's funny and called me out on being a weeb in 2.2 seconds, and I'm genuinely looking forward to chatting with him again.

Anyways, I think we have a really good group! Literally no idea who is on the other tribe. Except Joaquin who hosted Socotra, and Kim who won Jonas's season.
Jordan liked this

Aubry

• Loser
  • Awards: Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom
By Aubry
WHAT!!! JEFF!!! GET THE SPREADSHEETS BACK OUT AND LET YA GIRL WIN THE PUZZLE! I thought for sure I had that challenge on lock!!!!!! At least I showed I can "keep the tribe strong" or whatever BUT DANGIT!!!!!!
Jordan liked this

Aubry

• Loser
By Aubry
So, Varner tells me that the vote tonight is prob going to be unanimous, but that I was the alternate target? And that Ziggy told him this?

Tbh I'm not 100% sure I can trust this intel, because I told Jeff that I liked Ziggy just yesterday and wanted to pull him into our little group. Pretty Survivor 101 to pull the ol' "your bff wanted to vote you out! I'm your only hope Aubry, stick with me and I'll protect you!!"

But, it is early yet, and he may actually be telling the truth. It's hard to tell with Ziggy because I know he's this charming with everyone. But what would the motive be for Ziggy specifically to want ME out? All this did is make me more wary of BOTH varner and ziggy.

Aubry

• Loser