By Gary Hogeboom
Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom
Congrats on not being the first boot! That would've been embarrassing! Things are still just getting started but it appears to be on a roll!

1. After a unanimous vote, do you think you can trust all the same people this round or do you have alliance shifts in mind?
2. Are you trying to set yourself up for future swaps? Prepare for merge game?Just taking it vote by vote or something else? Lay out your future plans for us.
3. Is there paranoia or speculation about whether the idol is found yet? Why or why not? How has your search been?

That's all for now, but please keep us updated as much as you feel up to to! This season is shaping up to be everything we expected!
Aubry liked this

Gary Hogeboom

• Host
  • Awards: Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom
By Aubry
Hi Gary!! Love the episode title!!!

1. After a unanimous vote, do you think you can trust all the same people this round or do you have alliance shifts in mind?

So it turns out Jeff was telling me the truth!! Cochran also told me Ziggy was coming for me, and I believe it mostly because of how Ziggy was acting when I said I wanted to work with him long-term. I was all "I'd tell you if the vote was you" and he SERIOUSLY I QUOTE said "that's nice of you" !!!!!!! Ok wow!!!!! Ok so all of our vibing was just FAKE!?!!!!!!!!!! So the shift in my mind is Ziggy is good for a pawn and not an ally, and I'm with Jeff and Cochran til swap do us part.

And here's what's both beautiful and terrifying about having those two as ride or dies.

Here's what happened last round. Everyone was active, no one was an obvious boot. Then Cochran said "mmmmm... idk, Penny? She's not giving me much in chat? Idk idk." Then he talks to EVERY SINGLE PERSON and gets a unanimous vote against someone who "wasn't giving him anything" when she was giving me a lot! I liked her! And Varner is like "this'll be so easy, I mean she hasn't even been online for two days" which, no idea where he was getting that false info but like good for him for actually finding a reason. Those two have so quickly built voting relationships with every single person. This might be naive, but I really do think I have genuine relationships with the two of them, which is partly evidenced by both of them immediately throwing ziggy under the bus to me. So I'm glad to have them on my side, but both of them are playing HARD and I need to be careful to make sure neither of them get to the end (if they keep this up). But that's far in the future, for now, I need strong genuine relationships and I've found them.

2. Are you trying to set yourself up for future swaps? Prepare for merge game?Just taking it vote by vote or something else? Lay out your future plans for us.

Vote by vote at this point. Especially because I don't know anyone on the other side really, I'm depending on the relationships I'm currently building to get me through the swap to the merge. Just really letting go a little bit on the "BE MY FRIENNNNNND" dampener and being more aggressive with my alliance forming, because that will pay off a lot later hopefully.

3. Is there paranoia or speculation about whether the idol is found yet? Why or why not? How has your search been?

So no one is talking about the idol at all, which makes sense because we all just met each other and don't want to share. I think I've made a breakthrough that probably a lot of others have made that it has to do with Hraesvelg (the wind and the wings part), but the rest I'm stumped. BRUSH up on something, a painting??? TRAVEL, a painted map????????? I myself think someone else has it already, because it occurred to me that I'm not playing with newbies!! So many of these people have found Stranded idols before - we all know the patterns to look for, the general idea of it. I plan on spamming that password a lot today though, I love me a good puzzle.

Aubry

• Loser
By Aubry
It's gonna be close tonight I think - we sure did flop so I'm betting on tribal, and I know I'm in trouble!! Cass, Alex, and Yve are probably gonna be the swings... hopefully I can work my magic on them enough to save my butt :(

Aubry

• Loser