-- 5th Place - 10th Juror - Voted Out 4-1 --
By Gary Hogeboom
Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom
Congrats on not being the first boot! That would've been embarrassing! Things are still just getting started but it appears to be on a roll!

1. After a unanimous vote, do you think you can trust all the same people this round or do you have alliance shifts in mind?
2. Are you trying to set yourself up for future swaps? Prepare for merge game?Just taking it vote by vote or something else? Lay out your future plans for us.
3. Is there paranoia or speculation about whether the idol is found yet? Why or why not? How has your search been?

That's all for now, but please keep us updated as much as you feel up to to! This season is shaping up to be everything we expected!

Gary Hogeboom

• Host
  • Awards: Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom
By Jeff Probst
Custom Custom Posts Custom
You found the advantage at Tribal Council.

You have won the opportunity for a vote steal OR an extra vote.

You can either take the extra vote now which will be good for the next 3 Tribal Councils OR you can risk it and attempt to get someone else to give up their vote at a council in exchange for you to receive the very valuable vote-steal good through the final 9. The one catch? You cannot reveal that it is for a vote steal. You can make up whatever lie you need to in order to convince someone to abstain from voting.

So which would you like to take?

Jeff Probst

• Host
  • Awards: Custom Custom Posts Custom
By Cassandra
Custom Custom Custom Posts Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom
Gary Hogeboom wrote: Sun Apr 05, 2020 9:14:00 pm Congrats on not being the first boot!
Thank you!

Gary Hogeboom wrote: Sun Apr 05, 2020 9:14:00 pmThat would've been embarrassing!
I know, right?

Gary Hogeboom wrote: Sun Apr 05, 2020 9:14:00 pmThings are still just getting started but it appears to be on a roll!

1. After a unanimous vote, do you think you can trust all the same people this round or do you have alliance shifts in mind?
I think I can trust the same people, considering I'm in good with every single person. Cochran/Penner/Jeff/I are set up as a core four between Tammy's trio (which pretty soon I may start referring to them as with Yve and a little later Alex) and Yve/Alex/Aubry. Cochran/Penner/I have a six and five linked up with Tammy's trio and Alex and Yve, respectively. We were considering cutting off one of the former's limbs this round, but with Aubry's inactivity/relative disconnectedness she's looking like a safer next vote. Wouldn't want to end up on a tribe with puppy-eyed Ziggy telling everyone his tale of woe and betrayal. Plus then I'd be in an official alliance with everyone on the tribe.

Gary Hogeboom wrote: Sun Apr 05, 2020 9:14:00 pm2. Are you trying to set yourself up for future swaps? Prepare for merge game?Just taking it vote by vote or something else? Lay out your future plans for us.
I sort of said this in my first answer, but yeah swaps are definitely something to consider. Tammy's trio is barely even a thing and they certainly haven't antagonized us yet so it hardly seems worth it to go full Pearl Harbor on them out of nowhere. Otherwise I am trying to lay low for a bit, which is easy with Cochran thinking more votes ahead than he needs to this early on. He's playing exactly the same as he did in Revenge so I'm expecting him to go right before the merge. Then I'll be able to take his place and start sniping the actual threatening blocs.

Gary Hogeboom wrote: Sun Apr 05, 2020 9:14:00 pm3. Is there paranoia or speculation about whether the idol is found yet? Why or why not? How has your search been?
I know you'd just looooove there to be paranoia and speculation, but no one really cares. I think it's clear from the hint that we're not supposed to have found it yet. I mean, c'mon, it's referring to Hræsvelgr. If the next clue doesn't evolve from there, though, I'll be sure someone (probably Tammy since I caught her actively looking) already found it. Hell, there's not even speculation about the "post this in your confessional" shit. Maybe the consensus is that I got it, but it seems like no one wants to touch that. I tried planting-but-not-planting the seed that Yve may have gotten it, since the question was directed at her, but I'm not sure if it took. As I said before, I like Yve a lot, and was even considering making her my #2, but if I can shift the suspicions onto anyone else at all, with the plausible deniability that the question being directed at her gave me, of course I'm going to.

Gary Hogeboom wrote: Sun Apr 05, 2020 9:14:00 pmThat's all for now, but please keep us updated as much as you feel up to to! This season is shaping up to be everything we expected!
Thank you! You're welcome!

Cassandra

• Jury
  • Awards: Custom Custom Custom Posts Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom