-- 5th Place - 10th Juror - Voted Out 4-1 --
By Nate Gonzalez
Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom
Hey!

Congratulations for making the Final 17! This is a huge accomplishment in Stranded, and particularly in an All-Winners season every day is an accomplishment!

1. Tribe Dynamics – the core to the game you are playing. How are you getting along with everybody so far? Who do you think is a threat? Do you have any plans for the present? Plans for the future? Plans for the past????

2. Challenges – how do you think that challenge went? How do you think the upcoming challenge will go? If you've done the challenge already, how did it go?

3. Hidden Immunity Idols and Secret Advantages – can’t live with them, can’t live without them. Do you think any are in the game? Do you know who has them? How’s the hunt going?

4. “You better get ready? It’s coming for you. The fire is burning and when this is through – one sole will survive. Winners at War.” What lyrics or song is playing as you pull off a badass move that affirms your badassery as a winner? (pls, I'm making a Spotify playlist)

Nate Gonzalez

• Host
  • Awards: Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom
By Cassandra
Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Posts Custom
Nate Gonzalez wrote: Wed Apr 08, 2020 8:45:10 pm Hey!

Congratulations for making the Final 17! This is a huge accomplishment in Stranded, and particularly in an All-Winners season every day is an accomplishment!
Thank you, Nate. It's good to hear from a fellow Faroese. Maybe one of these days you too will win, ah? Hahaha, keep at it, champ.

Nate Gonzalez wrote: Wed Apr 08, 2020 8:45:10 pm1. Tribe Dynamics – the core to the game you are playing. How are you getting along with everybody so far? Who do you think is a threat? Do you have any plans for the present? Plans for the future? Plans for the past????
I think I’m getting along with everyone okay. All the former Munins were understandably reticent at first. Now I’ve just been getting sucked into small talk about their dogs and shit. Penner only pops in for brief moments and it’s for idol talk, so I figure he’s trying to distance himself from that #1 tribe member ranking. Which I think will actually work against his favor if he’s talking to everyone as much as he looks to be. Once again, I’m hoping the votes go onto him so I at least have the option of doing this extra vote fuckery. Kim is thinking that Cristina might come around, though. I dunno. Good thing is Kim initiated talk with me about who we should look at for the vote, and she seems to have both arms and legs aboard the “Fenrir strong” train. I’ll keep talking to her to try to get info on who Munin is throwing their votes at and to make sure she doesn’t flip if it is looking like 3 on 3.

Nate Gonzalez wrote: Wed Apr 08, 2020 8:45:10 pm2. Challenges – how do you think that challenge went? How do you think the upcoming challenge will go? If you've done the challenge already, how did it go?
If there’s any tribe that did not have anyone who took individual immunity it’s ours. In a 3v3 tribe, who the hell would feel their allies were safe enough to go to tribal tonight? Meanwhile, I bet it looked pretty enticing for Aubry over on Fenrir 2.0. There are a few sneaky buggers like Cochran and Tammy over on Jormungand who I think may have taken it also. As far as last round’s challenge, I think we all know how that went. Just like after the Penny vote, I’m trying to plant the seed of “tribe unity,” and what better way to do that than a ripping good time.

Nate Gonzalez wrote: Wed Apr 08, 2020 8:45:10 pm3. Hidden Immunity Idols and Secret Advantages – can’t live with them, can’t live without them. Do you think any are in the game? Do you know who has them? How’s the hunt going?
Well, thanks to Poody’s blunder of the century, I have no fucking clue how the hunt is going. Whether someone else got it, whether it’s something I already tried, or whether everyone else is just as frustrated and in the dark as me. I’m 90% sure both clues have led to one of the four stones depicting the Jormungandr scene, but all of their wiki articles seem pretty barren of names and phrases to try.

Nate Gonzalez wrote: Wed Apr 08, 2020 8:45:10 pm4. “You better get ready? It’s coming for you. The fire is burning and when this is through – one sole will survive. Winners at War.” What lyrics or song is playing as you pull off a badass move that affirms your badassery as a winner? (pls, I'm making a Spotify playlist)
https://machinegirl.bandcamp.com/track/ ... at-guayaba

Cassandra

• Jury
  • Awards: Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Posts Custom