-- 5th Place - 10th Juror - Voted Out 4-1 --
Another episode, another winner gone.

1. Were you expecting that chaotic vote breakdown?
2. Are you worried about potentially hidden friendships waiting to come out and strike when you least expect it?
3. Do idols and advantages factor into your plans going forward or are you just hoping to luck out?
4. Are there any players remaining that you don't view as a threat?
5. Ideally, who's in your final 5?

Jeff Probst

• Host
  • Awards: Posts Custom Custom Custom
Jeff Probst wrote: Wed Apr 15, 2020 8:04:00 pm Another episode, another winner gone.
Well, what the hell were you expecting, man?

Jeff Probst wrote: Wed Apr 15, 2020 8:04:00 pm1. Were you expecting that chaotic vote breakdown?
I was but I’m sure most weren’t :)

Jeff Probst wrote: Wed Apr 15, 2020 8:04:00 pm2. Are you worried about potentially hidden friendships waiting to come out and strike when you least expect it?
I’m not too worried because I think I have a lot of them. The one bubbling way way way under the surface is the “big threats alliance” pitched by Joaquin to me, Penner, Catalie, and god knows who else. In fact it’s so buried there’s absolutely no paper trail other than Joaquin pitching it to me and me saying “ok.” I know the real hot one is Tammy/Joaq/Russ and I think it’s pretty obviously a thing by now but it doesn’t concern me yet. I’m sure Tammy wants to keep me around a touch longer than the other Fenrir, particularly Penner (going all the way back to the Ziggy vote), and since I’ve attributed the success of the Cristina vote to Fenrir downplaying its own unity (she literally does not realize that I started the anti-Cristina rally) we both have an excuse to check out other options. It’s basically an open relationship. Speaking of the anti-Cristina rally, I’d just like to point out how funny it is that it started with me spooking Melinda, who promptly leaked that info to Cat and Steph and then apparently realized she had accidentally set the wheels in motion for Cristina to be voted out and tried to push a vote against Russell. Not to mention the hilarity of the push itself. Sneaking a “10” into the Christopher Meloni spam as a signal that the Russell plan is a-go? When she could’ve just messaged about it? Thank god she didn’t, though, because I was able to reject it with extreme nonchalance and then after tribal just claim it sounded too sloppy to trust. I also capitalized on the early tribal to flake on following up with Loveita on my tip-off about the Cristina chatter, claiming afterwards that I had forgotten IMs were shutting off early. Long story short, the time bomb has finally ticked to 0:00, and thanks to my flawless damage control I’m sure any “hidden friendships” that emerge from the explosion will only benefit me.

Jeff Probst wrote: Wed Apr 15, 2020 8:04:00 pm3. Do idols and advantages factor into your plans going forward or are you just hoping to luck out?
I’m just gonna come out and say it, I think Joaq just flashed me a fake vote-steal? Either that or Poody’s really gotta step up his production value. This shit (https://i.imgur.com/qfGqvBw.jpg) is the same parchment and font as the idol clues, and it doesn’t take a genius to figure out the font is Tolyer X Vintage No. 1. I’m also not blind to the fact that this guy was literally writing the clues himself when he was hosting...not very long ago! So I don’t know, I’m not ruling out that it’s real, but it’s clear he sent it to me as some sort of mutually assured destruction thing. “I’ll know it’s you if you mention it.” Well, congrats, I’m not gonna mention it because it’s a complete non-factor in my game right now, and no one would believe you if you said I knew about it anyway. When would I ever even bring it up except in the context of voting you out, in which case it would only make you a bigger target? Plus, the claim that one of the faces on top header just linked to a vote-steal without any sort of announcement from Poody whatsoever (cf. the idol I just got) sounds to me un peu horseshit.

Then there’s the idol from NuMunin, which Russell claims to expire at F10 (source: Joaquin). Now, if Melinda doesn’t have that shit she is officially playing the strangest game I have ever seen. Amid all the subtle Cristina pushing last night, Melinda admitted to me that she (Melinda) was the one who started the rumor at the merge round that I definitely had an idol. I’m almost positive this was not for my benefit, and just backfired on her once NuMunin started to filibuster the vote split, but I guess she figured it’d get around to me eventually so she tried to spin it as her protecting me. Like, before my name had even come up. So I’m pretty certain that this + the focus on the “OG Fenrir idol” over the NuMunin idol + the weed-induced admission of idol hunting = Melinda has the NuMunin idol. On top of that, she thinks she’s in hot water this round for the Russ thing. So maybe that + the F10 expiration date = an idol flush this round. That only leaves the merge idol, which I’m pretty sure someone has because I’m guessing “vatnsfjordur” was the password. No idea who, though.

Jeff Probst wrote: Wed Apr 15, 2020 8:04:00 pm4. Are there any players remaining that you don't view as a threat?
Yve, obviously. I don’t know what happened after like round 2, but she’s not the strategist I thought. It would be super tough to herd a goat that big all the way to the end but I may be able to do it, given that I popped her alliance cherry in the first round and worked so hard to save “her” in the Val round. Otherwise, Melinda could turn into a non-threat depending how she plays her cards from here. She tried to feel out if I would have sex with her (him) today, by the way. I can only assume that’s a good sign, but I learned from the Penny flop not to put out so easily.

Jeff Probst wrote: Wed Apr 15, 2020 8:04:00 pm5. Ideally, who's in your final 5?
Myself, Yve, Melinda, Kim...Penner? I’m sure I wasn’t thinking this far ahead just yet in Revenge, but I’m sure at this stage there are more contenders to win here than there were there. I don’t think I can hope for another three goats + one threat at the F5 situation this season, but we’ll see who gets rendered caprine as the jury fills up~

Cassandra

• Jury
  • Awards: Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Posts Custom